Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 📢 Sprouts+ the Revival of Sprouts 🌱| Altruistic Green Cryptocurrency - page 12. (Read 7396 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 151
The official? If official is initial I am very glad not to be part of the team of Mr.Eggman who has left Sprouts to die.

It seems very hard for some people to understand we are Sprouts+, a different coin, giving Sprouts holders an alternative, or rather: we where the first ones by a stretch who paid attention to Sprouts again and wanted to change Sprouts for the better.

Now Sprouts+ has gained major attention after a lot of months reparing the mess left by Mr.Eggman by the Sprouts+ developers,  other developers, backed by Mr.Eggman, see the oppertunity to use this momentum.

You can ask yourself who are the true Sprouts enthusiasts, the ones there in good and bad times, or the ones who only show up in better times...

Not interested in Sprouts+? Fine. But why spend energy to post on this ANN? There is a Sprouts ANN, like you know.

PS: this is not an ICO. And we would be the worst scammers ever... 😅 Picking an old and near to dead coin to invest months to start a business from the bottom up, post a video and linkedin on the forum... come on are you serious?...

When you guys post your code my team will be forking it:

We will removing your premine &  re-releasing as Sprouts++

Cause you all are scammers...

Activity: 438
Merit: 10
Auxilium Global, AUX cryptocurrency
The official? If official is initial I am very glad not to be part of the team of Mr.Eggman who has left Sprouts to die.

It seems very hard for some people to understand we are Sprouts+, a different coin, giving Sprouts holders an alternative, or rather: we where the first ones by a stretch who paid attention to Sprouts again and wanted to change Sprouts for the better.

Now Sprouts+ has gained major attention after a lot of months reparing the mess left by Mr.Eggman by the Sprouts+ developers,  other developers, backed by Mr.Eggman, see the oppertunity to use this momentum.

You can ask yourself who are the true Sprouts enthusiasts, the ones there in good and bad times, or the ones who only show up in better times...

Not interested in Sprouts+? Fine. But why spend energy to post on this ANN? There is a Sprouts ANN, like you know.

PS: this is not an ICO. And we would be the worst scammers ever... 😅 Picking an old and near to dead coin to invest months to start a business from the bottom up, post a video and linkedin on the forum... come on are you serious?...
Well Well,

What we got here is a bunch of kiddies, creating a scammy ICO, cause they have:

Posted by: reeljade I invested a lot of money on this project

Posted by: JamesLit81 : We've been working with Sprouts as a team since June/July but inception of the team was back in May. (NOT the real Sprouts DEV team)

I must repeat:

This needs to be posted again:
Sprouts+ is not the official development path of Sprouts!

Don't fall for the wilt these peeps are sowing...

Activity: 564
Merit: 516
i am considering to make a new sprouts with fresh chain, no swap no fork fresh start
Definetely like this project, I am in))

Good to have you on board!  Smiley
We feel this is an unique project with great future and certainly will proceed.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
I've been quietly staking sprouts for several months now and mention it in my book.

This severe reduction in supply and price completely screws me and all my customers over. You don't get to just come in and take our shit.

Did any of you even think about others when announcing this shit? And why takeover? Just do a hard fork and leave the rest of us alone.

With all due respect Bastilar,

We've been working with Sprouts as a team since June/July but inception of the team was back in May.

Not sure how long you've been investing in crypto or what your understanding of inflation is (looks as though you've been around for a while based on you profile, Twitter account, etc...), but if a severe reduction in total supply is not performed, you and all your readers will end up with a bunch of coins that you are unable to trade as at some point in the near future, the currency will hit the exponential curve and then it's only a matter of time until the currency is removed from the exchanges, rendering any coins you hold, worthless.

It would also appear you don't realise that a severe reduction in circulation should actually increase the value of your holdings, not diminish it. Scarcity creates demand as a general rule.

As for your comment, "You don't get to just come in and take our shit." I believe we were here before you, and before us there was very little activity as shown by the 24 hour volume graphs prior to June/July of this year, which is when we started advertising our efforts.

Fear not though for the forum channel you're in, is for Sprouts+, not Sprouts. Sprouts+ is a new currency launching soon and has nothing to do with Sprouts other than to those who wish to swap their existing Sprouts for Sprouts+ when the time comes.

There is however a new dev team who recently have taken on the task of severely reducing the total supply of Sprouts for the same reasons I've mentioned above, in order to save it from extinction.

You can find them over at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1798901.800
Activity: 36
Definetely like this project, I am in))
quote from AztekPhoenix with some editing  Grin

Take your fucking asses to your own topic and stay the fuck out of the Sprouts+ topic.

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/92/3b/d8/923bd85f10eb9730c50b579e41a8945f--too-funny-funny-shit.jpg

Ahh I can't embed image? Oh well no big deal  Grin

Yeah, his behaviour speaks for itself really...
All the drama in this thread doesn't really inspire confidence in sprouts+ (or sprouts, for that matter)...

All being well NoxX, you understand that if people cast aspersions and accusations our way, we need to counter and neutralise same. We are trying to build a brand and there is a need to defend and protect it, to a degree...

We have actually suggested a number of times now, that we all exercise a degree of professional courtesy but that does not seem to be something they're looking for, based on their continued behaviour.
Hi i want to reserve translation into polish language, if possible let me know here or by private message or on my email: [email protected]

Hi! I have made a note! Reserved for when we do need a Polish translation Smiley

Take your fucking asses to your own topic and stay the fuck out of the Sprouts+ topic.

A little bit harsh, but I understand what you mean. It is very ironic that Sprouts+ leaved the Sprouts ANN asap to give both movements their space and that, of all people, the head of development of the Sprouts ANN comes over with the man who left Sprouts for dead in the first place to spam this Sprouts+ ANN.
I've invested a lot of money on this project,
please, let the team sprouts+ work,
so this project can run with the desired by the majority of the community,

very uncomfortable to read, if the problem of the past, discussed now,
no need to drop each other,
instead, let us all support each other,

I agree. But we have very different views. As you might know Sprouts+ started in July and this other movement, supported by the previous owner who left the coin to die in the first place, started not long ago. As we have very different opinions we of Sprouts+ decided to change over from using Sprouts to Sprouts+ and create a different ANN to walk away from the fud.

Expect of the Sprouts team having the same respect and idea of what harm a fud can do to both coins, they followed us to this ANN with their hollow shouting. Sad to see so, because there is no need to do so as everybody has the right to create a movement and works negative for both sides... the fact that they do not see that says a lot...

Of course Sprouts+ will continu as we have a longterm view and want to do real good.
All the drama in this thread doesn't really inspire confidence in sprouts+ (or sprouts, for that matter)...

Yes, we from Sprouts+ as you can read did not start the drama. It started on the Sprouts ANN, so we created an own ANN and now they are back. Some people where not happy with the premine idea and started an attack on the project. They chose their own path, and we are more than ok with that and moved over to the Sprouts+ ANN out of respect for our different opinions. But as you can see: there is a bunch of people only trying to create a fud. A lot of shouting, false accusations, to spam the page. And like I mentioned earlier and you also brought forward: this is negative for the brands of Sprouts and Sprouts+. Sad that it is happening.
Activity: 84
I've invested a lot of money on this project,
please, let the team sprouts+ work,
so this project can run with the desired by the majority of the community,

very uncomfortable to read, if the problem of the past, discussed now,
no need to drop each other,
instead, let us all support each other,
Activity: 56

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/92/3b/d8/923bd85f10eb9730c50b579e41a8945f--too-funny-funny-shit.jpg

This needs to be posted again:
Sprouts+ is not the official development path of Sprouts!

Don't fall for the wilt these peeps are sowing...
Activity: 209
Hi i want to reserve translation into polish language, if possible let me know here or by private message or on my email: [email protected]
Activity: 56
@milly6
- Don't bring MrEggman here. What did he do for us for the last 1 year? Isn't the 808 coin going well so he comes back here?
- If you want drama, do it on sprouts thread.
- No one force you to swap, so no need to be high horse here. People have their choice.
No need to use a mega font. That will not make your point valid.

Sprouts+ will still proceed as revival of Sprouts, like we have been doing since July.

It is ironic that after leaving Sprouts for dead people stand up when the spotlights are on Sprouts+ to steal the thunder. Of course it is very interesting all of a sudden when you know a movement is supported by so many, especially when you might have a lot of Sprouts yourself, to make a move.  

We have, the Sprouts+ development team, built a great following the last couple of months whom have been following our progress for longterm results for Sprouts holders in the name of Sprouts+. This community has been very active and has been in interaction with the team for the full lenght of the process. We, the community and development team, believe in the longterm vision which is doing real good to the world.

Sprouts+ is an altruistic green cryptocurrency with real functionality and a responsible development team. Not a team who is going for a shortterm fix or people whom have the "ok" of the person who left Sprouts to die in the first place.

Or did the previous owner keep investing in Sprouts and keep an eye on the extreme PoS reward and exponential growth of the total supply which has resulted in an untradeable coin? No. So it is near to hilarious that you feel your argument, that you have the "ok" from Mr.Eggman, is valid.

Besides, this is a free world and everybody has the right to start a movement. No need to post anything about your "after the fact" project here. Don't get me wrong: everybody has the right to have their own revival of Sprouts, but after we have left the Sprouts ANN out of respect, when we got notified of the other movement, we would have expected the same vice versa.

Note: yes, I have made some assumptions about a quickfix, and shortterm goals. But do not think I am off by far, or am I? Hard to tell as you have nothing to show besides a comment in the ANN that you are all of a sudden going for an hard fork. Or maybe people have missed this message due to the childish "busted" and "exposed" messages, besides others, on the Sprouts ANN.

Anyways: wish you guys the very best in this free world. People are entitled to chose whichever side they want to support. We have never obligated Sprouts holders to swap to Sprouts+, as we also won't do now. Sprouts has the Sprouts ANN and Sprouts+ has the Sprouts+ ANN.

Furthermore, your opinion of myself or my professional development team is of little or no effect to us and your designation as making a "Altruistic green cryptocurrency with real functionality" is probably complete lies. You are trying to hijack a community that is already in place in order to take your cut from it and then abandon the new pile of junk you create. I am not going to promise a bunch of stuff that I know I will never deliver on like you guys and your ANN which looks like 90+% of other coin ANN's where 'great things' never happen in the longrun. First and foremost I am going to FIX sprouts and create a stable cryptocurrency with reliable backers, then we will use community consensus to determine future steps.

These portions of your rhetoric are pretty ridiculous:
-Any idea that you can control/promise price, market value, or volume in a realistic way is complete nonsense.
-"Stable Market" You cannot create this in any way. Even bitcoin, ethereum, monero, litecoin... do not have stable markets. Bad promise.
-"Fair Price" What does this even mean? Once again.. Something you have no control over unless you are planning to continually manipulate the price and that doesnt sound fair to me.
-"Charity" Oh dont even go there. Advertise that you HAVE made charitable contributions AFTER you have. If you now don't make donations to charities, People will know and you will look very, very bad. This is just about the worst thing you could lie about doing.

It is more than clear to everybody with a clear mind, pointing out behaviour on multiple platforms, that you and your team are very focussed on creating a fud, to spam and try to bring others down with false accusations in a manner that is not only childish, but also unprofessional and counter productive as it will only hurt the Sprouts brand.

After more than a year of "no show" and after months of us, the Sprouts+ team, gathering the community together and starting a business from the ground up, a different group with the "ok" of Mr. Eggman, who left Sprouts to die in the first place, start a movement and expect the community to follow them all of a sudden?...

Don't get me wrong, if they want they can. We have always made it very clear to the community that choosing for Sprouts+ is an option and not a must. We do not force anybody.

Please show us your greatness on your Sprouts ANN and let us have our Sprouts+ ANN. You are talking trash about our work we did so far and the future perspective while you yourself, and team, have showed us nothing.

Furthermore it would not hurt to read better, or look into Sprouts+ before you come up with wild implications.

Finally: why bother trying to pull us down while you know for sure our project Sprouts+ is worthless and will fail? Not the first reaction of someone who is confident of his own team and product. I would suggest you focus on Sprouts as we will on Sprouts+.

Who are you referring to as "your team"? I am the only one here speaking about this.. The rest of my team is anonymous until WE choose to release information, and I am the only person besides mreggman which has commented in regards to the actual development of Sprouts. The only thing you have said that is true is we are indeed VERY focused.
A)You are not "starting a business from the ground up.." You are manipulated the community of an already established coin to make yourself money. VERY big difference.
B)We are not forcing anybody to do anything but we are the official development path for Sprouts comprised of the original development team + myself.
C)Im not trying to "pull you down", I am simply pointing out information which is glaringly obvious to me: You are promising a bunch of nonsensical things and trying to trick people into handing you a significant portion of the coins from "Sprouts+". The creation of your premine (or whatever you would like to call it, you know what i mean) is completely not needed and will only serve to damage the coin further, especially when your "dev team" abandons it for the next cash grab.
D)You havent actually done ANYTHING since July, so you can stuff that whole line.

That all being said, please join us at the current actual Sprouts forum until a new official ANN is made from myself or MrEggman. To the Sprouts community, thank you for your patience and understanding while we work ourselves away from this vapor thread.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sprts-download-new-sprouts-wallet-release-222-join-us-on-cryptopia-1798901

hi friends I'm new, I just discovered sprout but I can not find enough information what is their project? and if I buy sprouts on coinexchange how does it work for swap?
thank you. Nael

Hello Nael!

You can buy Sprouts now and stake with the Sprouts wallet. The PoS reward is very high at the moment, which is at the same time the reason why Sprouts is not an healthy currency and we are swapping to Sprouts+. If you wish to have more detailed information on Sprouts, the wallet and the swap, you can best go to sprouts.community to look into the forum. There are multiple topics which explain exactly what you can do.

Every Sprouts holder can swap to Sprouts+ when the new Sprouts+ wallet will launch. It will be as easy as downloading a new wallet. At least that is what we are aiming for.

You could also wait untill Sprouts+ is on the exchanges, and buy later. Choice is yours.
Sprouts+ is not the official development path of Sprouts.
There is new development underway which is led by myself, and approved by MrEggman.
We are NOT supporting Sprouts+ in any way, shape, or form.

The real question here Milly6 that I think you need to consider carefully, is will enough people be willing to install a new wallet and trust and follow you and others like you, based on your incredibly persistent, childish and uninformed behaviour?

As none I directly asked, had the courage to reply to how old you are, yourself included (which no doubt someone like you, may argue is secretive and that such a person should not be trusted), my assumption will have to stand, which is to say, you must be really young kids more interested in casting aspersions, accusations and general fear-based negativity than actually doing something constructive that value adds to society.

As I've mentioned, I'm 40 years old and have very little time for your antics, continued accusations and childish behaviour.

Maybe rather than continue to behave the way you have, you should instead focus on growing, learning and becoming less ignorant for the purpose of then using those new-found skills for the betterment of your own revival of Sprouts and interaction with the community at large.

I'm happy to provide you with a handy piece of advice to get you started on your journey...

Adults generally don't use caps-lock, large fonts and lots of colours to get a message across within a post, they use cleverly constructed, informed and well researched words. Also as mentioned previously, they don't cast aspersions.

If you actually want a community of free thinking people (who are predominantly adults) to follow and trust you, you will have no choice but to adapt and grow in the ways I have mentioned above.

Do us all a favour and stick to posting within the Sprouts ANN or you will leave us no choice but to defend and advertise Sprouts+ in yours.

...and for the record, Mr. Eggman ditched Sprouts in favour of the 888 currency. Many questions remain surrounding why you'd build a currency with such a ridiculously high POS reward with presumably the foresight to understand that at some point, it would wipe itself out, decreasing steadily any value in the currency and erasing any value held by its investors.

Also, the community you say claim we've hijacked, did not exist until we came along but don't take my word for it, have a look at the 24 hour volume for the seven months prior to June/July and then add that to the fact that we started with a community of just 26 people which has since grown into a community of 356.

If anyone is attempting to hijack a community, it's you, Mr. Eggman and the rest of your anonymous team.
Activity: 15
Is it available for mining? Regards
Pages:
Jump to: