Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 📢 Sprouts+ the Revival of Sprouts 🌱| Altruistic Green Cryptocurrency - page 14. (Read 7396 times)

Activity: 817
Merit: 506
this coin can't mining?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
hi friends I'm new, I just discovered sprout but I can not find enough information what is their project? and if I buy sprouts on coinexchange how does it work for swap?
thank you. Nael
Activity: 28
Nice: Revival of an old Coin.

... and an interesting name "Sprouts"  Grin Grin Grin

I wish you all the best with it  Smiley ... may the project go well  Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
By the way: Do you need a german translation?
Activity: 224
Good job ... now we can see there is something going on ...  Grin

A nice step forward  Smiley
Activity: 438
Merit: 10
Auxilium Global, AUX cryptocurrency
Hello dev. What are you plans, new exchange  Huh

Future plans will include list on new exchange : cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , ....  Huh

We are looking into the options at the moment. There are a lot of different exchanges out there with different features and different pricelevels. Any suggestions will be taken into account. Maybe you have suggestions for exchanges you think should be "hosting" Sprouts+?
this is truly great news. now i have no reason to sell my sprouts. looking forward to this project very much!

No, don't sell them! There is much potential in the revival.
Rather buy extra now the price of Sprouts is super low.
Activity: 43
Hello dev. What are you plans, new exchange  Huh

Future plans will include list on new exchange : cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , ....  Huh
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I am interesting to discussion each orther
Indonesian Translation reserved.. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 35
this is truly great news. now i have no reason to sell my sprouts. looking forward to this project very much!
Hello dev. your team does not have any bouns programs , you have signature programs, airdrop, bounty facebook, twitter , ...

Bouns program and bounty program will make the community more aware of your coin .

Thanks for the advice!  Smiley We are aware of this possibility and sure going to take it in consideration as we want to push the marketing towards the swap.
Looking forward to the next stage in the life of Sprouts, now Sprouts+. I've enjoyed it since I found it back in the days of an old PoS site.

Good to have you (back)!  Grin
Activity: 45
Hello dev. your team does not have any bouns programs , you have signature programs, airdrop, bounty facebook, twitter , ...

Bouns program and bounty program will make the community more aware of your coin .
Activity: 537
Looking forward to the next stage in the life of Sprouts, now Sprouts+. I've enjoyed it since I found it back in the days of an old PoS site.
Follow us for instant updates
Or just to be part of a fun community of like-minded  Smiley

COMMUNITY FORUM
Already more than 450 community members. Join the forum for extra info, documents, discussions, tutorials, support, etc. The community forum will also give a clear picture on how we operate, where we come from, the past and future process, etc.

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM GROUP

Example of updates through Facebook, Twitter and Telegram

WEBSITE (soon) | COMMUNITY FORUM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM CHANNEL | TELEGRAM GROUP | DISCORD

WHITEPAPER SPROUTS+ (v1.0)

Developers Sprouts+ on Bitcointalk: Gonnabetya, JamesLit81, arcmetal, Hazter, mansoldm
Interested, a Sprouts+ enthusiast? We have a community forum.

We will update this announcement frequently.
Latest update: 19th January 2018 (Edited the information in ANN)

Pages:
Jump to: