Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squall Coin NO IPO, Made for you! STILL ALIVE - page 11. (Read 86643 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Do you desire a live SQUALL COIN join the bidding @ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/physical-squall-coin-5-ending-30th-sept-2000-uk-time-1626291 and the coin could be yours...

The bidding is still active, go make your bidding and be the owner of a live SQUALL COIN... A coin built for you  @ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/physical-squall-coin-5-ending-30th-sept-2000-uk-time-1626291
Do you desire a live SQUALL COIN join the bidding @ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/physical-squall-coin-5-ending-30th-sept-2000-uk-time-1626291 and the coin could be yours...
A brand new day to all lovers of SQUALL and crypto generally. SQUALL.COM is live. Suggestions are needed, we listen and we respond... @officialsqrep and we will be right behind you to follow...

A brand new day to all lovers of SQUALL and crypto generally. SQUALL.COM is live. Suggestions are needed, we listen and we respond... @officialsqrep and we will be right behind you to follow...

A brand new day to all lovers of SQUALL and crypto generally. SQUALL.COM is live. Suggestions are needed, we listen and we respond... @officialsqrep and we will be right behind you to follow also information concerning SQU

ALL will be posted there...

SQUALLCOIN.COM kindly visit and give your suggestions and follow @officialsqlrep and we are following back...

SQUALLCOIN.COM kindly visit and give your suggestions and follow @officialsqlrep and we are following back...

A brand new day to all lovers of SQUALL and crypto generally. SQUALL.COM is live. Suggestions are needed, we listen and we respond... @officialsqrep and we will be right behind you to follow also information concerning SQU

ALL will be posted there...

A brand new day to all lovers of SQUALL and crypto generally. SQUALL.COM is live. Suggestions are needed, we listen and we respond... @officialsqrep and we will be right behind you to follow also information concerning SQUALL will be posted there...

This is to notify everyone that our site is getting the face-lifting as promised  some days back kindly visit http://www.squallcoin.com/ to get a view of it and also suggests ways to improve it. We have listening hears and also dont forget to follow @officialsqlrep and we promised to follow back...

We are keeping our word and it can only get better...

In the coming days I will be listing every exchange sites SQUALL is available for your trading... stay tuned and follow @officalsqlrep and we will follow back...

In the coming days I will be listing every exchange sites SQUALL is available for your trading... stay tuned and follow @officalsqlrep and we will follow back...

This is to notify everyone that our site is getting the face-lifting as promised  some days back kindly visit http://www.squallcoin.com/ to get a view of it and also suggests ways to improve it. We have listening hears and also dont forget to follow @officialsqlrep and we promised to follow back...

[/quote]

For those who have followed us, we followed back based on our promise... Thank you for trusting us... Be the first to be notified about current happenings about SQUALL as it will be unfold in the coming days just follow @officialsqlrep and we will follow back... SQUALL IS BACK AND ALIVE... SPREAD THE NEWS...
[/quote]

This is to notify everyone that our site is getting the face-lifting as promised  some days back kindly visit http://www.squallcoin.com/ to get a view of it and also suggests ways to improve it. We have listening hears and also dont forget to follow @officialsqlrep and we promised to follow back...

Your opinions are appreciated and will be looked into... @officialsqlrep
thanks all for exchange info.

Just to let everyone know, I have had a weeks break, and I am back and raring to get things moving again, I am working on the main website, I will update as things progress.

Good to to have you back on the forum... Kindly follow @Officialsqlrep to be up to date on latest announcement about SQUALL and we are going to follow back ASAP...

Thanks @ALTEx for believing in us

SQUALL is back and ALIVE...

follow us to be kept up to date with latest info about SQUALL and we will follow back @officialsqlrep

For those who have followed us, we followed back based on our promise... Thank you for trusting us... Be the first to be notified about current happenings about SQUALL as it will be unfold in the coming days just follow @officialsqlrep and we will follow back... SQUALL IS BACK AND ALIVE... SPREAD THE NEWS...
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
Guys, I would like to know if any of you have the android files? the link does not work and I cant find a back up.

I would appreciate an upload and link of it please.

also, is this something that you liked? if it has gone I don't mind making another one, but only if someone wants to use it.

thanks.

Just to let everyone know, I have had a weeks break, and I am back and raring to get things moving again, I am working on the main website, I will update as things progress.

Good to to have you back on the forum... Kindly follow @Officialsqlrep to be up to date on latest announcement about SQUALL and we are going to follow back ASAP...

follow us to be kept up to date with latest info about SQUALL and we will follow back @officialsqlrep

copper member
Okay were ready to open the markets, but before we do i need to find the block explorer, can someone point me in the right direction here?

R
SE

http://cryptoguru.tk/index.php?Currency=SQL
http://cryptobe.com/chain/SquallCoin
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Okay were ready to open the markets, but before we do i need to find the block explorer, can someone point me in the right direction here?

R
SE
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: