Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squall Coin NO IPO, Made for you! STILL ALIVE - page 14. (Read 86643 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Is this coin dead?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Please see this  print screen of what I captured from program.
The link is here:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=s1ov9s&s=9
Hello, I have downloaded the wallet for squall coin and now I do not see that it is not synchronized and it is written out of sync, what can I do here?

sorry, do you mean you are connected but no nodes? or it is updating but never reaching fully downloaded? 

How long have you waited for it to update?

There is an attack on one of my nodes right now, but should not be a problem as I have a few nodes up.
It seems that it is not connected to nothing at all and balance shows only 0.00! I do not know what I should do.
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
Hello, I have downloaded the wallet for squall coin and now I do not see that it is not synchronized and it is written out of sync, what can I do here?

sorry, do you mean you are connected but no nodes? or it is updating but never reaching fully downloaded? 

How long have you waited for it to update?

There is an attack on one of my nodes right now, but should not be a problem as I have a few nodes up.
copper member
www.squallcoin.com is back up and running better now.

Looking for ways to endorse the coin.
copper member
copper member
pls move the client download to mega or similar ... that zippyfile website is spammy and reflects poorly on SQL ;P

thanks for this, I have moved uploads but have not updated links, thanks for reminding me, I will see to this now.

Just take your time and do what you think is best. Real world stuff must come first more than anything else. Goodluck!

Thanks for the support, I will have a Jan give-away, I really would not like to handle a give-away thread over christmas and new year, I got alot going on and I assume most have here too.

I will create a thread in my club forum soon, It will be a little bigger than 10 coins to show thanks to people who have supported the coin.

best.
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
sorry for the delays, I have some real life stuff hogging my time, I will get more info out as soon as I can.

Best.

Just take your time and do what you think is best. Real world stuff must come first more than anything else. Goodluck!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
pls move the client download to mega or similar ... that zippyfile website is spammy and reflects poorly on SQL ;P
copper member
sorry for the delays, I have some real life stuff hogging my time, I will get more info out as soon as I can.

Best.
copper member
Today I in first time saw 14 connections in wallet and blocks are going almost without delay. There are some hidden news?

Nothing ground breaking, I have added more nodes and finished my physical SQL coin project (not sure how to release them) plus spent some time/money in advertising.

the www.squallcoin.com website is playing up (slow loading) this is my next task.

also a SQL faucet is now on yobit along with every other coin.

Waiting for more Squall giveaways:-)

Next month  Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Waiting for more Squall giveaways:-)
Merit: 501
Today I in first time saw 14 connections in wallet and blocks are going almost without delay. There are some hidden news?
copper member
That giveaway has now finished  Grin

Looking to do another one soon.

BTW coins are ready, now how to release them?

copper member
copper member
copper member
seams to be running again   Cool if anyone still got problems please post here or PM me please.
copper member
When I try to download the blockchain, I get stuck on block 5000 (using source compiled from GitHub on Linux).

Are there any nodes on the "correct" fork I should be adding? Thanks!

EDIT: added nodes from http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=SQL&network_info

Now I'm stuck at block 5500 - but at least it's progress  Wink

EDIT EDIT: OK, I just have to keep re-starting the client, and I get 500 blocks at a time before becoming stuck. I just wrote a script to automate this process, so hopefully I'll catch up in my sleep  Cool

yes, I have discovered this problem recently, sorry to everyone having this issue, I am working on it.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Meow
When I try to download the blockchain, I get stuck on block 5000 (using source compiled from GitHub on Linux).

Are there any nodes on the "correct" fork I should be adding? Thanks!

EDIT: added nodes from http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=SQL&network_info

Now I'm stuck at block 5500 - but at least it's progress  Wink

EDIT EDIT: OK, I just have to keep re-starting the client, and I get 500 blocks at a time before becoming stuck. I just wrote a script to automate this process, so hopefully I'll catch up in my sleep  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: