Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squall Coin NO IPO, Made for you! STILL ALIVE - page 17. (Read 86643 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
I like. The story so far from .club Cool
Activity: 195
Seem like a legit dev and decent coin count too. Is this listed on Bittrex? If so i will buy some.

nope. not on bittrex but at poloniex and cryptopia
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Seem like a legit dev and decent coin count too. Is this listed on Bittrex? If so i will buy some.
Activity: 195
cant get the signature to work  Grin

i just pasted it in the box, or do i have to sort this all? the 3 stripes are visible and the rest is under them....

now i have something, but its not as shiny as yours Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Hi Squall  Grin just checking in... I showed your forum on some troll box's etc during the forum outage here but it's hard to get people to look at a new site. I'm still holding and staking when I can.
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
My sig/avatar spaces have all gone, which is good news, I hope to get the word out there.

copper member
I hope everyone is ok after the outage here, If anyone needs to get in contact with me, please use my "overspill" forum https://bitcointalk.club everything is there.

BTW anyone listed to 'you me and btc' podcasts?  Wink
copper member
Like my new sig?

Code:
[center]
[table]
[tr]
[td][right][size=8pt][color=#363CB9]▄▄[/color][color=#1D24B5]▄▄[/color][color=#040DB7]▄▄[/color]
[color=#363CB9]▄▄[/color][color=#1D24B5]▄▄[/color]
[color=#363CB9]▄▄[/color][/size][/right][/td]
[td][center][url=http://www.squallcoin.com/][b][size=12pt][color=#06738E]S[/color][color=#07809F]Q[/color][color=#088BAC]U[/color][color=#0898BC]A[/color][color=#0AA5CC]LL[/color] [color=#0898BC]C[/color][color=#088BAC]O[/color][color=#07809F]I[/color][color=#06738E]N[/color][/size]
[size=7pt][color=black]◀ A Cryptocurrency that Made for You ▶
No IPO ✔ No Premine ✔ No ICO ✔[/color][/size][/b][/url][/center][/td]
[td][size=12pt][color=black]◥◤
◢◣[/color][/size][/td]
[td][size=6pt][color=white].[/color][/size][size=12pt][url=https://bitcointalk.club/][b][color=black]
JOIN THE CLUB !
[/color][/b][/url][/size][/td]
[td]
[left][size=8pt][color=#363CB9]▄▄[/color][color=#1D24B5]▄▄[/color][color=#040DB7]▄▄[/color]
[color=#363CB9]▄▄[/color][color=#1D24B5]▄▄[/color]
[color=#363CB9]▄▄[/color][/size][/left][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[/center]

I will be running a sig campaign, But I cant compete with the big boys offering 0.1+ PCM I will probably be around 0.01 PCM for 10 people.

I would really appreciate a donation of your sig space  Grin
copper member
My PR does not have alot of free time, if you would like to become the official PR spokesperson, just let me know.  Grin
copper member
I have had to outsource some work as I need to keep this train moving

I have arranged someone to help me with loading these physical coin, it' been too long now and I wanted them out in the public by now.

I have had some help on the back end of thing, this is still ongoing, I am redoing the github and node list

I have "employed" someone as a PR, I use the word "employ" loosely, I am paying them

remember thi i not free help, I have paid for this out of my own pocket, stay with a coin that i made for you!

I will be running another give away soon!

P.S. my "s" key is doggy  Roll Eyes
copper member
Hey i setup a new block explorer and also a faucet that gives out anywhere between 0.01 to 1 SQL every 24 hours per hit.  You can find the block crawler at squallcrawl.com and the faucet at faucet.squallcrawl.com.  Let me know what you guys think. 

I have updated OP's everywhere!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Hey i setup a new block explorer and also a faucet that gives out anywhere between 0.01 to 1 SQL every 24 hours per hit.  You can find the block crawler at squallcrawl.com and the faucet at faucet.squallcrawl.com.  Let me know what you guys think. 
Activity: 22
you can add 146.185.190.105 to the node list
Activity: 22
copper member
anyone has a node they wish to add to OP?

I have lost track of node list, I know a few of you are hosting for me, can you please post here so we can generate an up to date list.

Of if your willing to host a node for a bit, just let me know the IP.

Best.
copper member
Still here slogging away in the back ground, I am chatting to a few people willing to do some PR for my coin and projects.

I have some people in the background tidying up the network nodes peer list and working on their own projects based on squall coin  Grin

all is good, but could be better.
copper member
Looking for a PR for the coin, I would like someone that believes in what I am doing, I can pay tips but don't look for some full wage for this, I just cant afford that.

If you have some time and are willing to blog/post and bring awareness to this coin, Let me know.

We are growing, but seam to be catching people who have had enough of being scammed by alts, i want to start catching people before they lose money in alts   Tongue

if anyone can donate some time to helping me, i will be thankful.
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
Got the page up with the video on it.

www.squallcoin.com

WARNING, the site is not finished, I have lots to do, I just wanted you guys to see whats been going on in the background  Grin

Progress!!! 
copper member
Got the page up with the video on it.

www.squallcoin.com

WARNING, the site is not finished, I have lots to do, I just wanted you guys to see whats been going on in the background  Grin
copper member
Got the Squallcoin server back up now, just playing about with theme and look's.

I have a promo vid on it too,

I will let you know what it's done :-)
Pages:
Jump to: