Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squall Coin NO IPO, Made for you! STILL ALIVE - page 19. (Read 86643 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Fuck I hate this site
So due to one exchange going down, we need another one, any ideas, Some of the "bigger" ones I tried last time did not even write back.

Has anyone compiled a list of alt coin exchanges, there not that easy to find?

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

submitted  Grin

Does squall have an official website? can seem to find one
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
So due to one exchange going down, we need another one, any ideas, Some of the "bigger" ones I tried last time did not even write back.

submitted  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My bet on PoI (Importance, Interaction). Cos it's seems that it'll serve purpose of decentralized decision making better than PoS: less resourses needed to be involved in process as average generator, very expensive to exceed average level of block generation. Will NEM be first success of that kind Proof-of? We'll see
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Can I ask why not PoW for you?
Proof-of-Work ~ horse, new Proofs-of ~ automobile. Called progress.

For destribution and redestribution of wealth choice between PoW and quite popular PoS doesn't matter: more money to spend on farms/on coins —> more blocks generated. Real diffrenece is "miners weapon's race" vs "green equilibrium".

green all the way, I almost got suckered into buying mining gear lol then I'd probably be still defending pow coins till death like many people seem to... so glad I got into pos coins... it's a no brainer to me, why waste money on electricity and keeping up with competitive/expensive mining gear when you can just use the electricity already being used by a regular PC more efficiently by maintaining the blockchain through the wallets. sorry to all the miners who spent big bucks... but POS will be king
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Can I ask why not PoW for you?
Proof-of-Work ~ horse, new Proofs-of ~ automobile. Called progress.

For destribution and redestribution of wealth choice between PoW and quite popular PoS doesn't matter: more money to spend on farms/on coins —> more blocks generated. Real diffrenece is "miners weapon's race" vs "green equilibrium".
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
It's looking as Angel... Smiley very good luck.
copper member

I am sure you have tried c-cex.com, have they not replied?

also...

yobit.net
Bter
Cryptsy
hitbtc.com

Never the less, some good action on Poloniex today Smiley

We got booted from c-cex since the trade volume was too low, The requirements was 1BTC worth a week!
yeay for poloniex!  Grin

I've been liking YoBit since I tried it this week, seems like a solid little site so far

cool, i will have a look and see if we stand a chance.

yup, i was a little lost since the search function has been playing up  Grin

good link ty.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Google is your best friend.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/altcoin-exchange-list-list-of-altcoin-and-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-exchanges-777154
legendary
Kaspa

also...

yobit.net
Bter
Cryptsy
hitbtc.com

I've been liking YoBit since I tried it this week, seems like a solid little site so far
legendary
Activity: 1123
SaluS - (SLS)

also...

yobit.net
Bter
Cryptsy
hitbtc.com

copper member

copper member

I had already voted for GAIA by the time you got SQL listed Sad

I give you props anytime I see some one complaining about all the "newb" coins Wink slowly but surely

No problem, it happens, I did not see it myself until the tweet that was a few hours late  Roll Eyes
legendary
Kaspa

I had already voted for GAIA by the time you got SQL listed Sad

I give you props anytime I see some one complaining about all the "newb" coins Wink slowly but surely

copper member
Cryptoine has been hacked more info on web address www.cryptoine.com  Shocked
copper member
copper member
I know it's not about SQL but I want to thank those that are helping me with the forum, I have sorted out a few login/reg problems.
Please feel free to try again, I would like to know things are working smoothly so I can safely run my april give-away, SO I suppose in the end it was about SQL  Grin
copper member
I have had the logo redone for the faucet, grab those coins

http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?faucet=SQL
copper member
The forum is now up and ready for my giveaway needs, i will do an "april" give-away, feel free to get the account ready.

WWW.bitcointalk.club

I will announce things as they happen.  Grin
copper member
Just so you know, I am still here doing stuff in the background  Grin

Good to know, thanks for that simple update. Smiley
In crypto world, this simple gesture by Dev goes a long way and cuts down on massive FUD and trolling.

Let me know if you need help with anything, I can do Graphic design stuff and Manage IRC channel. Could also get a Tip/Rain and Game bot setup for the IRC channel as well.

So far  I am happy with your commitment and smooth staking of the wallet. Smiley

Let me know,

-kushed

no problem, I am mainly spending time on the best way to get the physical coins loaded, Exporting the keys is the best, I need to order the hologram stickers and get 100 coins loaded.

Then I am also spending time on my side project "The Club" it's a new forum.

I'm also trying to network in the alt coin world, not easy when your exposing scam coins  Roll Eyes

I would love someone to make this look better for the faucet

Regards.

To everyone - When the forum is up I will do another give-away and pay for some add's/blogs/posters/sig spaces I need to keep this train moving.
Pages:
Jump to: