Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squall Coin NO IPO, Made for you! STILL ALIVE - page 32. (Read 86643 times)

copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
It's too silent in here.

The calm before the storm
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
We are waiting road map from dev  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
It's too silent in here.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
I bought 7k  Smiley

nice thats over 2% Cheesy I'm still working on my first 1% of Squall... almost there
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Twitter squall1066 @squallcoin  Just set up so blank right now

I promised I would give a few hints as to my plans, I will not say a road-map, I believe this to be an ill omen, Speaking of ill, I have not been the best of health recently, Just another setback but I will plough on.

Look forward to more developments. Thank you!

i hope its not another plan of trying to takeover btc, something refreshing would be awesome

Rest assured, It it not that! There are, However, Quite a few alt coins I wish to take over  Roll Eyes

will we a plan today
copper member

I promised I would give a few hints as to my plans, I will not say a road-map, I believe this to be an ill omen, Speaking of ill, I have not been the best of health recently, Just another setback but I will plough on.

i hope its not another plan of trying to takeover btc, something refreshing would be awesome

Rest assured, It it not that! There are, However, Quite a few alt coins I wish to take over  Roll Eyes

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

legendary
I bought 7k  Smiley
copper member

Squall as in Final Fantasy 8 Squall ? That's the first thing to spring to mind Tongue

It was not this, But I am a huge fan of the FF series, Mainly 7 with cloud strafe. (FYI - I was going to call my self cloud1066)

So is the coin called SQC or SQL?

i think it is SQL

Supposed to be SQC But along as its out there  Roll Eyes

Is c-cex live now??

https://c-cex.com/?p=sqc-btc

yes  Grin
Just saw this coin on c-cex but after reading the ann, i can't see a reason to buy it. Is there a vision here, maybe a road map direction?

yes were still waiting on the plan for the coin
legendary
Volume is rising on c-cex .Only 500k @ 6k sat very cheap.Squall coin has future.Bittrexx should be add squall coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Just saw this coin on c-cex but after reading the ann, i can't see a reason to buy it. Is there a vision here, maybe a road map direction?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
hopefully ccex will fix the listing, still over 2 btc in volume so far is a great start... Thanks to those who sold to me under at 7k Cheesy I don't think this coin will stay under 10k for very long so I'm try'n to get to 1% as fast as I can Tongue

i really like we have good dev, on board, just need to know what direction we are heading in. this could follow fibre coin success
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Squall as in Final Fantasy 8 Squall ? That's the first thing to spring to mind Tongue
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

i think it is SQL
what is the plan for this coin
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
Merit: 250