Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squall Coin NO IPO, Made for you! STILL ALIVE - page 29. (Read 86643 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
and its dumped to 400 sat from 7k ath

There are two point I need to make, Firstly, Yes, people who mined this coin to dump it, would be doing this about now, so I know this is a dump, secondly, 400 sat is the buy price, On both exchanges people are sitting patiently at 88K sat knowing it will get there.

It's all good IMO  Cool
no new  Huh Huh

Did she mean that investors are patiently waiting for new features.

Yea like me! I have been waiting and watching my investment disintegrate.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Donated a little, waiting for someone to do the same thing  Wink
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
copper member

There are two point I need to make, Firstly, Yes, people who mined this coin to dump it, would be doing this about now, so I know this is a dump, secondly, 400 sat is the buy price, On both exchanges people are sitting patiently at 88K sat knowing it will get there.

It's all good IMO  Cool
no new  Huh Huh

No, I mean people believe this will go higher in value over time, Please dont shout, I can hear you  Tongue
Activity: 826
Merit: 501

It's all good IMO  Cool
no new  Huh Huh

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

It's all good IMO  Cool
no new  Huh Huh
copper member

It's all good IMO  Cool
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
copper member
Not sure if you guys are aware, but SQL was voted to be Coin of the Day at coin-Swap. 0 Buy fees for the SQL market for another 18 hours or so.
https://coin-swap.net/market/SQL/BTC

Thanks for the heads up, I have tweeted this  Grin
Activity: 752
Not sure if you guys are aware, but SQL was voted to be Coin of the Day at coin-Swap. 0 Buy fees for the SQL market for another 18 hours or so.
https://coin-swap.net/market/SQL/BTC
copper member
Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

Similar threads are already restricted to Games and Rounds in the non-altcoin sections, but the giveaway-related post volume is so high in the altcoin sections that I've decided to just ban them entirely here.

In respect of this message, I am allowed to link to off-site giveaway, Squall coin giveaway on cryptocointalk

NOTE - please read Theymos words and DO NOT post anything to do with this here (inc addresses) they will be deleted to prevent account banning.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
█ If you want logo pm me █
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
copper member
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Remember you can trade SquallCoin on https://coin-swap.net/market/SQL/BTC

It currently is leading the coin of the day vote, btw.

can you comment on this...squall?
dev is responsible and we need good backing to drive the price up
Activity: 80
Also with market at 0.00002800 BTC- SQC I need 1K SQC for a Promo, I will pay 0.03 (that a little over) , message me, I will be out for a bit so don't expect instant answer.  Grin

----------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT - That was fast, done, thank you.

DEV I love you, only you can let people see you at work
Pages:
Jump to: