Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squall Coin NO IPO, Made for you! STILL ALIVE - page 30. (Read 86643 times)

copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
Also with market at 0.00002800 BTC- SQC I need 1K SQC for a Promo, I will pay 0.03 (that a little over) , message me, I will be out for a bit so don't expect instant answer.  Grin

----------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT - That was fast, done, thank you.
copper member

Im sure you know what you're doing

The proof is in the pudding  Smiley

Already there are coins being knocked off the exchange that has been IPO'd and released after mine, so I have survived the initial hurdle, That is even after a shoddy release.  Roll Eyes

Thank you to everyone "in it" right now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
another dead coin

This is not a constructive part of this discussion, I will now delete posts like this.

I will always hear constructed criticism as I believe it will help me develop this coin.

Has is "launched" yet? A bit early to say that

It is still a little early, I have now learned the true meaning of a "community" Many people asking for outrageous money to "help" me develop this coin!

I will all ways be on this coin, It will never die by my hand, I still have a close user base who believe in what I am doing, This is for everyone, You can all get involved, you do not need my permission! I will be releasing a mac wallet soon, I have some great things in the pipeline too!

Im sure you know what you're doing
copper member
another dead coin

This is not a constructive part of this discussion, I will now delete posts like this.

I will always hear constructed criticism as I believe it will help me develop this coin.

It is still a little early, I have now learned the true meaning of a "community" Many people asking for outrageous money to "help" me develop this coin!

I will all ways be on this coin, It will never die by my hand, I still have a close user base who believe in what I am doing, This is for everyone, You can all get involved, you do not need my permission! I will be releasing a mac wallet soon, I have some great things in the pipeline too!
Activity: 532
another dead coin

copper member
No planning, no prospects, it's dead.

yes, i sold on good price, move on the next scam

People are fast to call coins dead/scam (I would love to know how I scammed your money, maybe you need to read up on what a scam is? even after you claim to have sold out on a good price!), are those that want instant rewards, this is not a get rich quick scheme, Nor is it just another coin, this is an idea of what an alt coin should be, I am sorry you feel this way, but once you have lost more money on other IPO coins, feel free to jump back in the boat a little while down the road.

really death coin?

Hmm legendary forum account and putting scam coin ? i do not think so.
I hope dev is around there somewhere and we will hear about sqc coin.

KEEP MY HOLDINGS

I am releasing a Mac wallet next, I have a twitter account where I sometimes give the heads up on @squallcoin You are not alone, many people are holding on for the same reason, Thank you so much!

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
really death coin?

Hmm legendary forum account and putting scam coin ? i do not think so.
I hope dev is around there somewhere and we will hear about sqc coin.

KEEP MY HOLDINGS
Activity: 94
really death coin?
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
can't see this dev making a coin and then doing nothing with it, patience required and holding this Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

yes, i sold on good price, move on the next scam
Activity: 80
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
█ If you want logo pm me █
Squal coin death?
NOPE  Roll Eyes
A lot of the news soon  Grin
Activity: 94
Squal coin death?
squall1066 PM  Wink
Want squall coin on ask coin? Simple, just log on here https://askcoin.net/votes scroll down to SQC and vote!

Voting can be done once every two hours.

Thanks.
we no need askcoin , roadmap dev

I feel my intentions are lost on some people, What would you like to see, It's everyones coin, tell me what you want to see?

road map leads to bad car accidents, I will work on things as soon as I have time, This is not funded by anyone but me, It will happen.
we do not need to waste their time voting for the ex, you should take advantage of their time on developing the core components such as coin wallet for ios, android or anon, tor .... even if you have the basis well, let's develop a small game in which consumption is your money
anon, tor good things. ios wallet , android wallet  in the plan but not now also Web Wallet but maybe we need to vote on Web Wallet  because a lot of ppl do not trust in Web Wallet
Good to see you guys  Smiley
We need a lot of ideas.
Now we working on many promotional things.
squall1066 asks you because (SQL MADE FOR YOU)
Activity: 308
Want squall coin on ask coin? Simple, just log on here https://askcoin.net/votes scroll down to SQC and vote!

Thanks.

I feel my intentions are lost on some people, What would you like to see, It's everyones coin, tell me what you want to see?

road map leads to bad car accidents, I will work on things as soon as I have time, This is not funded by anyone but me, It will happen.

anonymous transaction like librexsend pattern Smiley

ANON +1 .
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

Thanks.

we do not need to waste their time voting for the ex, you should take advantage of their time on developing the core components such as coin wallet for ios, android or anon, tor .... even if you have the basis well, let's develop a small game in which consumption is your money
Activity: 475

Thanks.

anonymous transaction like librexsend pattern Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
500k total coin @7k satoshi.Very cheap it should be 100k+ satoshi
You're too smart for this world.
Pages:
Jump to: