Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squarebit | Bittrex | Roadmap | Electrum | 1,1 million coins - page 20. (Read 73425 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
well i'll get my extra btc tom. i hope the price tom will still be 5k. im dividing my long term investment between this and vior coin.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
i just hope this coin goes back to 17k at least break even for me

What stopped you from cost averaging at 5k? Don't base your trades on buy support alone.
i just hope this coin goes back to 17k at least break even for me
Activity: 378
Looks like squarebit can't break 10k
too much resistance at 10k
i dont think 2 BTC is big resistance
legendary
Activity: 1344
Looks like squarebit can't break 10k
too much resistance at 10k
legendary

Slick. What did the panic make you?

I'm sure my big mouth didn't help.  Cheesy

I missed the opportunity to short, so I figured I'd try and smarten these kids up a little by ranting.
Activity: 269
10k here we come  Grin Grin

were already @ 9.99k, you mean 100k here we come Wink
10k here we come  Grin Grin
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
amazing support for this coin, this is the next cloak, expect 1million market cap. right now 25k usd. thats x40 your money from here

16btc buy wall @ 5500 and a whopping 27btc support back down to 4500.

Yea I see few people buying this coin all up, This coin is going to explode. most of the sells order are the bots, all it takes is for him to start dropping orders and buy back for just the percentage. Then the price will move on up. that why he has the price so low right now is to shake out the weak hands and get all the coins he can.

I was lucky to get my hands on some around 4k  Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
amazing support for this coin, this is the next cloak, expect 1million market cap. right now 25k usd. thats x40 your money from here

Yea I see few people buying this coin all up, This coin is going to explode. most of the sells order are the bots, all it takes is for him to start dropping orders and buy back for just the percentage. Then the price will move on up. that why he has the price so low right now is to shake out the weak hands and get all the coins he can.

Love to see other peoples panic pay off. 120K SBIT back in my hands.  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 251

not much for sale under 10k.. this is going to get interesting.. its going to run
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Pump seems to be starting right now  Cool

Phewww here we go and good bye to panic seller's Smiley
legendary
thinking of buying more. do you think this coin will reach 3k again? i bought some at 17k.

i really like the concept of this coin but others are saying this coin will die fast.

altcoin trading is hard than stock market haha

Cost averaging is generally your friend.
An example would be if you doubled down at current price of 7k, your average cost would drop to 12k per coin.

If you bought 2x the initial amount which you bought at 17k, this would effectively lower your average to 9.5k I believe.
You increase your risk of losing more money if it drops, but if it rises to 9.5k you would be able to break even if you chose to exit at that point.

Ask yourself what your reasoning was at the time you invested and then from that, form your next plan of attack. You have many options available to you when it comes to recouping your losses.

The most important thing is to stop listening to others and form your own opinions based on your own research.

Activity: 540
Pump seems to be starting right now  Cool

thinking of buying more. do you think this coin will reach 3k again? i bought some at 17k.

i really like the concept of this coin but others are saying this coin will die fast.

altcoin trading is hard than stock market haha
10k shouldnt be an issue. if you were smart enough to buy in the dump then you will be doing pretty well shortly.

what i like about this coin is the straight to the point approach, they could be advertising and hyping 2000btc ICO's. but instead they are just doing the hard work. and the work is being put in, already proven with the wallet and current status.
Activity: 540
Truth is that nobody knows if it will go further down or up from here as we don't know if and how much anyone will invest in the next few days in this coin. And if you look at the bittrex frontpage, many coins have heavy losses yesterday and today, it is not just SBIT.

But I think there is a good chance we will see >10K again very soon
Pages:
Jump to: