Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squarebit | Bittrex | Roadmap | Electrum | 1,1 million coins - page 24. (Read 73425 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Are you aware that this coin is being pushed down for some reason? lol

Don't listen to fud. Learn TA.

how about KING coin sir??
What about KING exactly?
It would be better if we didn't talk about other coins on this (or any other coin's thread ), it's not nice to "advertise"
I'm dying.
Are you aware that this coin is being pushed down for some reason? lol

Don't listen to fud. Learn TA.
Activity: 1540
this is a coin I was looking for.

just bought some at 9k. Now lets take this to 38k
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
thanks all.. you are make me be not panic  Grin ..  Cool
Activity: 532
This is why you don't buy during obvious pump, and don't forget to sell small amount just to break even at the top of the pump.

I'm currently free riding this coin since i've sold quarter of my coin previously to break even.

So, unlike some of u people who buy at the top, i'm not panicking.  Wink
very ery fantastic...  Shocked
I'm dying.
He is quoting that double ponzi thing.
Not the coin.
Activity: 700
This coin is going nowhere fast.  Obvious dev is working with obvious weak "pump" group.  

Sad, but true.  You won't see any real innovation out of this project.  Just a bunch of promised BS and weak ass rises before the releases.

Glad I made some coin out of it, but from here on out you're all bagholders.
keep saying that to yourself..  Grin

You'll see.  You're one of them.
nope , you're speech has motivated me to buy tho. http://imgur.com/j3VVEEN

Wow, your image of a fake buy that was never placed is really going to entice people.  Your bagholding pecker must be HUGE!
i was just showing how much im planning to buy , im not stupid enough to buy it all at once '-'
You're dumping?
nope , why ?
This coin is going nowhere fast.  Obvious dev is working with obvious weak "pump" group.  

Sad, but true.  You won't see any real innovation out of this project.  Just a bunch of promised BS and weak ass rises before the releases.

Wow, your image of a fake buy that was never placed is really going to entice people.  Your bagholding pecker must be HUGE!
i was just showing how much im planning to buy , im not stupid enough to buy it all at once '-'
You're dumping?

This is hilarious...  You actually think he is going to buy 20 btc worth of this worthless pump coin?

There's a reason he didn't show how many SBIT he owns, he's been dumping them all on you...
you're funny Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

You're dumping?

This is hilarious...  You actually think he is going to buy 20 btc worth of this worthless pump coin?

There's a reason he didn't show how many SBIT he owns, he's been dumping them all on you...
I'm dying.

You're dumping?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

People should prepare for moon , once the big guys see's this we'll go whoopy moon ride.  Shocked

keep saying that to yourself..  Grin

You'll see.  You're one of them.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

You'll see.  You're one of them.

Pages:
Jump to: