Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squarebit | Bittrex | Roadmap | Electrum | 1,1 million coins - page 27. (Read 73425 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Someone has 200k of SBIT on bittrex...

be smart before thinking of buying into this
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
This is waaaay undervalued , if this dev is legit we have a 40k $ usd market cap all the other coins with close to 40k market cap has less than 500 $ usd volume while this one has an amazing
16K usd market cap
. this one belongs at top 50 in coinmarketcap.com or atleast top 100. if you're invested in this you'll most likely get 5x your money , dont take my words  granted though , this is just what i belive Smiley

you may however , wonder why price is so low , its being dumped by ppl that bought at 3-6.5k however , all those dumps are getting bought up , so we should see moon comming anytime now.

It was like $60k 30 hours ago.

This might bounce like crazy.
yea , watching the exchange right now is like watching a adeventure movie

Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom comes to mind.
I've never watched that movie , but i feel like indiana jones and this coin have a connection.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
This is waaaay undervalued , if this dev is legit we have a 40k $ usd market cap all the other coins with close to 40k market cap has less than 500 $ usd volume while this one has an amazing
16K usd market cap
. this one belongs at top 50 in coinmarketcap.com or atleast top 100. if you're invested in this you'll most likely get 5x your money , dont take my words  granted though , this is just what i belive Smiley

you may however , wonder why price is so low , its being dumped by ppl that bought at 3-6.5k however , all those dumps are getting bought up , so we should see moon comming anytime now.

Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom comes to mind.
16K usd market cap
. this one belongs at top 50 in coinmarketcap.com or atleast top 100. if you're invested in this you'll most likely get 5x your money , dont take my words  granted though , this is just what i belive Smiley

Activity: 742
I'm dying.
16K usd market cap
. this one belongs at top 50 in coinmarketcap.com or atleast top 100. if you're invested in this you'll most likely get 5x your money , dont take my words  granted though , this is just what i belive Smiley

legendary
Feels like a whale is selling into himself on trex.
Anyone been watching the charts?
shush now child , and enjoy the ride  Cheesy

Shush mode engaged.
shush now child , and enjoy the ride  Cheesy
I'm dying.
legendary
16K usd market cap. this one belongs at top 50 in coinmarketcap.com or atleast top 100. if you're invested in this you'll most likely get 5x your money , dont take my words  granted though , this is just what i belive Smiley

I can easily see this coin reaching 50k a coin no problem in the next coming days Smiley I have mine just waiting now Smiley So I may set some more buys up and scoop up some more while I still can at these prices Smiley
yup , 50k would only be 145k market cap i'd be amazed if we dont hit that , however if dev wants to i can see this going so much further , towards 500k or even 5000k usd , that's obviously in a really long time though , and would require dev to do an amazing job with the coin.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
16K usd market cap. this one belongs at top 50 in coinmarketcap.com or atleast top 100. if you're invested in this you'll most likely get 5x your money , dont take my words  granted though , this is just what i belive Smiley

I can easily see this coin reaching 50k a coin no problem in the next coming days Smiley I have mine just waiting now Smiley So I may set some more buys up and scoop up some more while I still can at these prices Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1288
Seems so calm. The beast is sleeping Smiley
The calm before the storm eh Soze Smiley The beast will awaken in about my guess 3 hours or so and then WATCH OUT!!
What is in 3 hours? :O
I don't know that is just a friendly educated guess lol but I better watch what I say in here because I may have some users accusing me of being part of some pump group that I apparently am a part of lmao I just make educated guesses on what I see on charts and with coin activity and what people post and determine my assumptions from there and I can't help if sometimes I'm right Wink lol

I'm on the fence at the moment. Smiley
The calm before the storm eh Soze Smiley The beast will awaken in about my guess 3 hours or so and then WATCH OUT!!
I don't know that is just a friendly educated guess lol but I better watch what I say in here because I may have some users accusing me of being part of some pump group that I apparently am a part of lmao I just make educated guesses on what I see on charts and with coin activity and what people post and determine my assumptions from there and I can't help if sometimes I'm right Wink lol
I'm dying.
I'm dying.
hey guys i bought some sbit and im wondering how do you gain coins? is it like nxt that you put your coins on your wallet then it "forges" coins thanks

Very similar, just place your coins in your wallet and wait for your coins to mature (i think it's 4 hours, somebody correct me if i'm wrong), then start earning free coins:)
So what is the POS anyways 4% annually? So unless you are holding a lot of coins is it really worth staking your coins? I'm just curious if anyone can answer that for me?
legendary
Activity: 1288
hey guys i bought some sbit and im wondering how do you gain coins? is it like nxt that you put your coins on your wallet then it "forges" coins thanks

Very similar, just place your coins in your wallet and wait for your coins to mature (i think it's 4 hours, somebody correct me if i'm wrong), then start earning free coins:)
Pages:
Jump to: