Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squarebit | Bittrex | Roadmap | Electrum | 1,1 million coins - page 29. (Read 73425 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
dump some more please  Grin
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
my reentry was filled  Grin
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
very big dump Shocked don t panic
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Enjoy the negative feedback.

I reported him and now he received a negative trust rating from a moderator haha
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Hello Community,

Looking to find her. Can you help?

Just kidding. On to a more serious note.

I really like what's going on here.

Been mining this coin before it even hit any exchanges, and to see it rocketing up the Bittrex charts is a good feeling coming into 2015.

Where will this coin go??? Up is the only thought in mind right now and I'm trying to buy more!

I am currently looking to BUY 100K SquareBit in BULK for 18 BTC. (18k sats per)

Please PM if interested.

Thanks

-trade2winnn
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Enjoy the negative feedback.
Activity: 126
Yes please do not download any wallets from quotes, use our website or the OP.
New wallets are available on the op and our website http://squarebit.org/downloads.html
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Lol,  obvious pump is obvious.  Nice returns but no way it's gonna hold, fucking vaporware.   When whoever is investing heavy pulls support and sells, this will dump.   Reenter then if Dev actually continues work.
legendary
Activity: 1288
People listen up, if the dev delivers an actual working decentralized market, this coin will go to several dollars each.
Activity: 644
This will deff reach 50k sat minimum
Activity: 732
whats the special here to see this 700-800% pump ?
legendary
Activity: 927
this is looking very tasty got in at 9k not selling any will see how high this goes. UIS coin is the next one to rise like this

dude, supply for Unitus is 90 some mil at the end..
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I got a good news from the development team, that they are close to testing the decentralized server that will power the marketplace. Also there's some new member bringing in huge btc.
Awesome. Btw, what are the server specs?
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
this is looking very tasty got in at 9k not selling any will see how high this goes. UIS coin is the next one to rise like this
Keep dreaming, LOL.
Activity: 138

Nice one brah.  I got in @ 16k.  I'm not selling 'til we reach 100k or higher.  Now if everyone just held...that would create a puny sellside of the orderbook...that makes a price rise more because of less upward resistance.  On bittrex the sell order side is crazy small.  This could rocket up real quick when whales get involved...
Activity: 197
Activity: 196
Well Dev, you wanna have some decent news to sustain this rise.
I got a good news from the development team, that they are close to testing the decentralized server that will power the marketplace. Also there's some new member bringing in huge btc.

Nice! Wallet release still on schedule? Should be in about an hour or so right?

in the next 2 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: