Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 59. (Read 45901 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
Where is it better to store tokens? Roll Eyes

Orderbook

Orderbook is good, but the best thing is to control your private key, look of hard ware wallet or better still MEW or parity since it is an Ethereum based tokens

i know that
basicaly orderbook like a multi wallet
and have a small exchange
and no fee as i know , because on propy progress i try to withdrawal propy token from orderbook and i got full 100%
but whatever that good idea if u have website for info about the project
just my suggestion
and good planing is unsold token will be burned , i like that.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Orderbook

Orderbook is good, but the best thing is to control your private key, look of hard ware wallet or better still MEW or parity since it is an Ethereum based tokens
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I love this kind of project you will not only enjoy playing their game but it is also monetizing your time in playing it , because it is a play and earn concept. Good Job
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Do you plan make app for Windows Phone, iOS and Android?
Activity: 70
I really like that the representatives of the development team are very actively involved in communication in the topic. Quickly and competently give answers to questions from users. It is very good.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Our project has collected more than 650 000 $. Soon Token Generation Event will start, where we plan to collect 15 000 000 $. Only 3 days left till the end of pre-sale and of 25% discount! Hurry up!

We are creating the platform, that allows gamers to do things they enjoy, communicate, monetize the traffic of their social and gaming activity and their skills in various games, earning in the virtual world.

Any developer, integrated into the system, will be able to save the marketing budget adding games to the library of the platform with a motivated and quality traffic check and stored in the blockchain network for free. And also, the developers and gamers will get a convenient method of crowd funding for ambitious projects and events in the environment of an engaged and loyal community in the online gaming world and virtual reality.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Orderbook
Yes, orderbook quite secure wallet. And he has developing exchange. More and more projects use orderbok as ICO wallet.
In this case very important to make a very strong password for orderbook account and for email, which you use to register orderbook.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251

Orderbook
Yes, orderbook quite secure wallet. And he has developing exchange. More and more projects use orderbok as ICO wallet.
Activity: 644
ERC20 tokens you can store at MEW. It's the best solution. Orderbook is comfortable but not reliable.
How exactly will players and game producers make money? I watched the movie - and did not see any specifics. For example, will there be any loyal programs offered to players, so that they sell in-game currency and things for tokens?

I advise you to read our WP. We have written it in detail there.
https://srg.io/files/srg_white_paper_eng.pdf
Better of all - on cold wallet, which based on your PC and synchronized with ethereum network.
so .
how much fund raised now
because we know
SRG dont have a webpage for info about it
or just from orderbook we can see that ?
and btw , did this project have softcap ?

about softcap - 3 mln $

Sergey27 , you are right! It's out softcap
It is absolutely real, I think.
Less interesting projects raised such or more.
Activity: 70
Do not you think that at the moment it all looks very damp? The main mining through the referrals was already there, and he showed himself not on the best side.
How exactly will players and game producers make money? I watched the movie - and did not see any specifics. For example, will there be any loyal programs offered to players, so that they sell in-game currency and things for tokens?
Will you take the ether? On which platform will you conduct the ICO?

All on ETH, ERC20.
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
Will you take the ether? On which platform will you conduct the ICO?
How long does it take to integrate this system into the game??

Approximate integration time, taking into account testing, no more than 2 weeks.
so .
how much fund raised now
because we know
SRG dont have a webpage for info about it
or just from orderbook we can see that ?
and btw , did this project have softcap ?

about softcap - 3 mln $

Sergey27 , you are right! It's out softcap
Pages:
Jump to: