Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 61. (Read 45901 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Nice decision have been taken by the team to extend the pre-sale duration to extend it for 5 more days. 25% bonus is attractive offer to attract more people towards this project and we will see big investment will come into this platform.

Thanks for your support!
Great news!
We've decided to extend pre-sale at the requests of our investors. Pre-sale will end on the 22nd of October. During several days we have sold over 340 000 of tokens (680 000 $). There are only 5 days left til the end of the pre-sale. Don't miss the opportunity to buy SRG tokens with 25% discount!

Great! It's a right decision. I sincerely wish a good amount to be collect on preICO.

Thanks for your support! It's too important to us
Great news!
We've decided to extend pre-sale at the requests of our investors. Pre-sale will end on the 22nd of October. During several days we have sold over 340 000 of tokens (680 000 $). There are only 5 days left til the end of the pre-sale. Don't miss the opportunity to buy SRG tokens with 25% discount!

Core ICO date moved also? And when will be main ICO? If no secret how giant this investors? Is this one or two whales? Wink But I understand. Now time is no quite friend-full for building ICO

The main ICO will be on the 10th of November. We have some giant investors  Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
How does the ICO work? And how to invest?
You need to register account on orderbook.io
There are few ICO's, which are live now.
Then you should to deposit some ETH or BTC to your's account. After that choose SRG ICO and invest to it. You'll get SRG tokens with 25% bonus during presale.
Activity: 644
Earlier it was stated that there will be SRG token and GMP. What exchanges will be added to the tokens?
While not was ICO too early to say about exchanges. Good team say about it after tokensale. If they promise bittrex before it's mean scam
A good team does not say about exchanges before they will have an alpha product. Etherdelta will be I think
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Earlier it was stated that there will be SRG token and GMP. What exchanges will be added to the tokens?
While not was ICO too early to say about exchanges. Good team say about it after tokensale. If they promise bittrex before it's mean scam
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
How does the ICO work? And how to invest?
Why are you sure that players will cooperate with you and become referrals?
If I am not mistaken players will get bonuses for their referrals links. So I do not see a problem
Absolutely right.
Everybody want to be paid for attracting new members. It is in their own interest. There are no any problem.
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
Hello. I would like to clarify the referral program.
It turns out, thanks to the blockbuster, an unlimited level of referrals is possible?
And everything will be transparent, since there will be no opportunity to cheat and pay less for the attracted player?
If I am not mistaken players will get bonuses for their referrals links. So I do not see a problem
Activity: 70
How do I see my bonuses?

It will be automatically added to the number of tokens you received as a result of your investment, and it will be displayed in your wallet balance.
Can I invest with Exchange ?
How do I see my bonuses?
Is there a discount on the purchase?
Yes. You can buy now with 25% off. This bonus will be ended on 22.10. 4 days remain before presale close
Yeap, hurry up, it's a good bonus, and only 4 days remain to get it.
Is there a discount on the purchase?
Yes. You can buy now with 25% off. This bonus will be ended on 22.10. 4 days remain before presale close
To buy tokens it will be possible only for an aether?
You can buy tokens for BTC, ETH, ShapeShift and even for US dollars. If you want to buy for dollars, you need to contact team via email: [email protected]
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
To buy tokens it will be possible only for an aether?
Pages:
Jump to: