Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 62. (Read 45901 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I read WP. Question about dividends. Payments will be in ETH?

The WP says that the tokens on the exchange will not participate in the distribution of dividends
Of course! Same goes without saying. To receive dividends, your's tokens must be on the platform. Otherwise, how will the system know that you are an investor or token holder?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

The WP says that the tokens on the exchange will not participate in the distribution of dividends
Is there a discount on the purchase?
Activity: 70
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
Thanks extended pre-sell helped us in for the 25%. THANKS. We do hope for a good success
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Great news!
We've decided to extend pre-sale at the requests of our investors. Pre-sale will end on the 22nd of October. During several days we have sold over 340 000 of tokens (680 000 $). There are only 5 days left til the end of the pre-sale. Don't miss the opportunity to buy SRG tokens with 25% discount!

Not bad results, I hope that this pre-sale extension will help the project to collect the higher amount. Besides 25% is a good bonus. By the way, do you have any new agreements was a bit busy didn't follow the progress?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Nice decision have been taken by the team to extend the pre-sale duration to extend it for 5 more days. 25% bonus is attractive offer to attract more people towards this project and we will see big investment will come into this platform.
Great news!
We've decided to extend pre-sale at the requests of our investors. Pre-sale will end on the 22nd of October. During several days we have sold over 340 000 of tokens (680 000 $). There are only 5 days left til the end of the pre-sale. Don't miss the opportunity to buy SRG tokens with 25% discount!

Great! It's a right decision. I sincerely wish a good amount to be collect on preICO.
Activity: 268
ambitious project) Explain me which exchanges will trade the SRG token?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Great news!

Core ICO date moved also? And when will be main ICO? If no secret how giant this investors? Is this one or two whales? Wink But I understand. Now time is no quite friend-full for building ICO
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Question for topic manager.
There are shows email addresses in bounty participants spreadsheet. This is not good. Can you hide a line with emails of participants?

Hello, we're doing an email database, so we're working with emails. We will hide the line soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Great news!

Question for topic manager.
There are shows email addresses in bounty participants spreadsheet. This is not good. Can you hide a line with emails of participants?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Hello guys its nice to be in here at SRG, as I saw there is a lot of Spams in here.
what platform will the tokens be on
This is ERC20 token, based on Ethereum platform.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
what platform will the tokens be on
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Tokens on Mew will come or will their wallet be?
Now to MEW because it's ERC20 token. Possibly in future will be own wallet. But I don't know why. Only if team build own blockchain
Activity: 70
Tokens on Mew will come or will their wallet be?
And how do I, as an investor, learn about your partnership? Are there any public data?

An agreement is available on the site.
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
And how do I, as an investor, learn about your partnership? Are there any public data?
Pages:
Jump to: