Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 90. (Read 45901 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Hi, guys. I'm very sorry if anyone asked this question. Do you have a prototype right now? I have seen your roadmap and developing has already started if I am not mistaken.

Good afternoon, thank you for asking! The prototype is already ready. Now we are testing, publicly modular will be available on October 2!
But you can already study our Github, we have laid out a part that would understand the principle of work
Will it be available for everyone? Or it will be a limited list of individuals?

Available for a limited number of persons, but if you want to give you personally)
Sure, I would like to take part in it to find out more about your project. It seems very perspectively.

Thank you for supporting, visit us on the site, add to the group in the telegram and follow the news)
srg.io

Ok, thank you! I will be. But if I will have any questions can I ask it here? Is it ok?
The questions will be enough  Cheesy
Activity: 406
Hi, guys. I'm very sorry if anyone asked this question. Do you have a prototype right now? I have seen your roadmap and developing has already started if I am not mistaken.

Good afternoon, thank you for asking! The prototype is already ready. Now we are testing, publicly modular will be available on October 2!
But you can already study our Github, we have laid out a part that would understand the principle of work

Available for a limited number of persons, but if you want to give you personally)
Sure, I would like to take part in it to find out more about your project. It seems very perspectively.

Thank you for supporting, visit us on the site, add to the group in the telegram and follow the news)
srg.io

Is there still time to participate in the bounty campaign? Thanks. Smiley

Good afternoon, of course fill out the questionnaire and participate in maintaining the topic, you will be in the 2nd order and you will have a profit X1.2 to the bounty. Wink
https://medium.com/@srgcommunity/srg-bounty-campaign-play-earn-1a44122114db
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
Is there still time to participate in the bounty campaign? Thanks. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Now a part of agreements on cooperation with our strategic partners is available on the site,
we continue to develop and conclude written agreements with new companies. watch the news on our channels.
https://medium.com/@srgcommunity

SRG.IO

very nice decision about attached signed agreements, really cool idea!
Activity: 224
77agency is going to help to promote the SRG Community with the team's well developed expertise. Let's witness the important moment together!

Great news! You are amazing guys! Smiley I think everything should be fine with your project.
Activity: 721
I heard of a similar project from a friend, that is called enjincoin but seriously SRG looks well thought out to me, atleast a platform that will reward game players too.

Thank you for supporting, we gradually upload official cooperation agreements with companies, some agreements are already available on our site srg.io and you can study the documents.
On September 25 we will post all the agreements on the site.

We will be one of the ICO companies, which reads documents (proof) on the site, that would show the level of training and partners!

I have read the signature campaign rule, at least 30 post.
my question, 30 post per week or month?

Good day, per month
thank  you answer question me.I have join signature campaign..hopefully your project in success
Now a part of agreements on cooperation with our strategic partners is available on the site,
we continue to develop and conclude written agreements with new companies. watch the news on our channels.
https://medium.com/@srgcommunity

SRG.IO
I heard of a similar project from a friend, that is called enjincoin but seriously SRG looks well thought out to me, atleast a platform that will reward game players too.

Thank you for supporting, we gradually upload official cooperation agreements with companies, some agreements are already available on our site srg.io and you can study the documents.

We will be one of the ICO companies, which reads documents (proof) on the site, that would show the level of training and partners!

Good day, per month
Activity: 721

Activity: 405
SRG Announces TokenSale for the First Decentralized Gaming Loyalty Program. Support the project...

You use forbidden methods in your bounty program.It will lead to deleting this topic.

Good afternoon. You can more fully explain what is the violation of the SRG bounty campaign, we do not understand the reasons and your position. We would like to hear more details about the explanation, we value your opinion. Thank you for understanding!
Activity: 994
Merit: 335
You use forbidden methods in your bounty program.It will lead to deleting this topic.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Great to see some nice partnerships already, i think this shows the loyalty and seriousness of the team towards the project, keep it going!

77agency is going to help to promote the SRG Community with the team's well developed expertise. Let's witness the important moment together!

Pages:
Jump to: