Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 92. (Read 45901 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
i see on your whitpaper u have 2 token
SRG and GMP
SRG will sell on ICO
so for GMP ?
or we got instanly GMP after buying SRG ?
or we must spend/disemble SRG to get GMP ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Good evening, first of all our team is interested in understanding your expression (GAMECASH) We do not have a relationship with GAMECASH because conceptually, we are different and you can study the documentation. And convincing please do not advertise your project on our topic.  If you mean a common goal (community of players) is the common goal of any online project related to the game industry, whether gamecredits, skincoin or GAMECASH. But the way to achieve the goal of each project, for example: mobilego to build its gaming market and want to attract developers here, dmarket creates a platform for the sale and exchange of skins. Our team realizes the set goal through the monetization of viral marketing and the construction of an international decentralized loyalty program, this concept has not been used so far, this is our highlight. With the technical implementation, you can find in Gitkhov

Thank you for understanding! Smiley Wink
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Look at your official website, in the block chain area, there are dragons and fishes jumbled together, one really wants to do something the team, because you always take the technology as the core, and has been applied in our daily life.

Looks like you have nice weeds, give me the phone of your Dealer please Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Look at your official website, in the block chain area, there are dragons and fishes jumbled together, one really wants to do something the team, because you always take the technology as the core, and has been applied in our daily life.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I am very interested to follow the gift of this project but I see the gift from bounty very little dev
Yep man, i think 90% for bounty will be better :DDD
Mokel our President! Smiley
I am very interested to follow the gift of this project but I see the gift from bounty very little dev
What do you mean, when you say "gift from bounty very little"?
We have 3% bounty, it is normal % for majority ICO projects.
At the same time, we are installing a lottery among the tokenholders where we will play an additional 2%
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
Hello. Do you write that your coin is the first for games? I recently bought a few "Gamecoin" at the Polo Exchange. Do you know what your coin is different from the one? True, now the whole crypt along with bitcoin fall into the abyss. Nevertheless I wish good luck to your project.

Good evening, first of all our team is interested in understanding what your expression means (True, now the whole crypt along with bitcoin fall into the abyss) The association of the community of players is the common goal of any online project related to the gaming industry, be it gamecredits, skincoin or dmarket. But the way to achieve the goal of each project, for example: mobilego build their play market and want to attract developers there, dmarket creates a platform for selling and exchanging skins. Our team realizes the set goal with the help of monetization of viral marketing and the construction of an international decentralized loyalty program, this concept has not been used before, this is our highlight. With technical implementation you can find in Github
Very good explanation, thank you Smiley
I think you also have much more highlights, such as SRG it will be embeded platform for example. And you already has agreements for that with global game developers company.
For me always was unconvinient, that i should go to another site and do all my deeds with game things there. It will be more comfortable to do it right into game, for me it is a great idea. 
I totaly agree with you! For my opinion it is great idea, something like market in Dota2, but crossgame, it is amazing!
Hello. Do you write that your coin is the first for games? I recently bought a few "Gamecoin" at the Polo Exchange. Do you know what your coin is different from the one? True, now the whole crypt along with bitcoin fall into the abyss. Nevertheless I wish good luck to your project.

Good evening, first of all our team is interested in understanding what your expression means (True, now the whole crypt along with bitcoin fall into the abyss) The association of the community of players is the common goal of any online project related to the gaming industry, be it gamecredits, skincoin or dmarket. But the way to achieve the goal of each project, for example: mobilego build their play market and want to attract developers there, dmarket creates a platform for selling and exchanging skins. Our team realizes the set goal with the help of monetization of viral marketing and the construction of an international decentralized loyalty program, this concept has not been used before, this is our highlight. With technical implementation you can find in Github
Very good explanation, thank you Smiley
I think you also have much more highlights, such as SRG it will be embeded platform for example. And you already has agreements for that with global game developers company.
For me always was unconvinient, that i should go to another site and do all my deeds with game things there. It will be more comfortable to do it right into game, for me it is a great idea. 

Activity: 672
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
wow this will be a great project ,, gamers will come if they heard about this
Maybe do you have some idea, how to attract him for the project? Smiley
Hi Everyone! It is great project, i am player and will be part of your community, great idea. Do you plan make app for Windows Phone?
Good afternoon! Start the demo, we plan to launch on iOS and Android. As for Windows Phone, the current development is planned after the ICO.

Watch the news in Github and on our channels

Web-site: https://srg.io/
GitHub: https://github.com/SRG-community/SRG
Questions and cooperation: [email protected]
Telegram: https://t.me/srgcommunityen
Hi Everyone! It is great project, i am player and will be part of your community, great idea. Do you plan make app for Windows Phone?
What is the minimum value for the soft cap? After ICO has a minimum forecast for exchange listing?
These guys work with Orderbook, thats why SRG tokens will be available on Exchange on next day after ICO ends.
Soft and hard cap you can find on their site in Roadmap area.
I think, soft it is not at all.
Almost any software can be copied, but it is not garantee to success. Bacause software it is perhaps only 10% of  entire project. Much important, business model, relations with game developers, communications with players and so on and so on.

Thanks for your opinion, you made some good points. It will be dangerous if it can be cloned easily. Any business that is cloned easily won't see much success so that's why it's good to think further about features that make it difficult to replicate. But that is not to say this won't be a successful project but a higher barrier of entry would ensure its longevity.

Definitely, there is a risk of copying our system, but we are not all laying out in github and other open resources, that would be strategically ahead. If the developer of the game wants to run such a system, he will have to spend a lot of time programming, of course if it is not a giant in the form of google)) Copying one way or another happens everyday in our world: you can watch it in the example of WA or Telegram, apple and samsung and many other companies, because in one way or another, someone takes over the workings of their company. But in the struggle for the market, the understanding of the uniqueness of the ideology of the company and the community is more important, this is what creates the zest for each project and gives uniqueness
Activity: 81
wow this will be a great project ,, gamers will come if they heard about this
Activity: 18
A lot of well-known streamers and bloggers will definitely get a huge cut from this especially when they play new games with a trading/in-app purchase element. Now, I'm wondering which genre and what exact games will you be targeting as your initial games? This will be important because a bigger player base = more referrals, and an active in-game market would make your coins more attractive, and incentivize players to rope more people in.

Another concern I have is, what's unique in your concept that prevents a publisher from replicating your concept for their own games?

But an interesting concept nonetheless and will be watching out for it!
They will have:
a) soft (yes, it is possible to clone, but what is not?Smiley )
b) community (cross-gaming community, more harder to clone)
c) possibility to extend game developers market. For example: You play Dota2, and you play World of Warcraft, you have some GMP for WoW purchases, and you can spend it in Dota2. (also in theory can be copied, but it takes time and not garantee, that you can also get success).

In additional:
Work with cryptocurrency - is very specific area, for most game devlopers it will be board for copied this project. If developer will work with fiat only (if he copied idea) - taxes and others problem for developer and clients destroed all profit.

It is just my opinion Smiley

Thanks for your opinion, you made some good points. It will be dangerous if it can be cloned easily. Any business that is cloned easily won't see much success so that's why it's good to think further about features that make it difficult to replicate. But that is not to say this won't be a successful project but a higher barrier of entry would ensure its longevity.
Again the Russians? Do you have an ICO in your country every day?
Why in the bounty only 3%. Bounty is almost free advertising for you. Earn the budget of the bounty.
As I see,the russians always create a lots of scam,
they are good at this...
They also good in kick hater's ass, i heard Smiley
Don't be nazi Wink
Pages:
Jump to: