Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SRG COMMUNITY - THE FIRST CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM FOR ONLINE GAMING 🎮 - page 91. (Read 45901 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I heard of a similar project from a friend, that is called enjincoin but seriously SRG looks well thought out to me, atleast a platform that will reward game players too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
77agency is going to help to promote the SRG Community with the team's well developed expertise. Let's witness the important moment together!

Promo video about the concept of our project. In the near future we will lay out the terms of the lottery for the company's bounty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LbvpfrpbTo&t=8s

web-site: SRG.IO

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Could you give us more info about your game developer partners?
Maybe you can say which Game will be first with your module integrated?
Good afternoon, we have information in the WP on our partners, you can go to the sites of these companies and get acquainted with them, as well as with quinto capital, we will have an agreement on cooperation available in public. As for the first 10 games, we will publish the list on the 20th as we are now making calculations and choosing target projects.
Are you speaking about this post: https://medium.com/@srgcommunity/srg-partners-with-quinto-capital-partners-da9f4bd6839a ?
I saw it Smiley It is really great, when ICO company shows real documents like you did it Smiley
Will be very interesting to know what game developers thinking about yout project, maybe a little bit more info from T-Bull or other.
Dude, i think T-Bull, Siber, Mail.ru and so on, thinking well about this project, because they are partners Cheesy
But i agree with you, very interesting, which games will be first in the SRG Community)) Well, as santygo said: 20th september.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Good afternoon, we have information in the WP on our partners, you can go to the sites of these companies and get acquainted with them, as well as with quinto capital, we will have an agreement on cooperation available in public. As for the first 10 games, we will publish the list on the 20th as we are now making calculations and choosing target projects.
Are you speaking about this post: https://medium.com/@srgcommunity/srg-partners-with-quinto-capital-partners-da9f4bd6839a ?
I saw it Smiley It is really great, when ICO company shows real documents like you did it Smiley
Will be very interesting to know what game developers thinking about yout project, maybe a little bit more info from T-Bull or other.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Good project, we are waiting for news about it Smiley
Please check your DM. You have fraudulently copied our project.

Good afternoon, representatives of GAMECASH. I earnestly request that before issuing loud statements to SRG Limeted, I ask you to initially study the company's internal logistics system for its foundation and development, which were patented on the basis of a legal agreement. If you disagree with something and think that (you are copied), then you can strain a request for legal advice and will discuss our interactions in court. Introductory information for referral: Our company is registered since 2016 SRG Limited, Road town 223, Tortola, BVI. The company has a patented modular part of the project, in addition, there are developments since 2015 that have been verified by the relevant executive bodies. The system and media plan has been developed with ambisafe and there are contractual and media developments that have been developed in the future, until your publication. The fact that our concepts are similar, in this we completely agree, as well as skincoin and dmarmet, or polibius and chromo bank. We only wish you good luck in conducting the ICO of the company, and we do not consider you competitors or enemies.

And do not spam in our topic

Thank you for understanding!
Activity: 378
Please check your DM. You have fraudulently copied our project.
Stimulating microtransactions which are often tied to pay-to-win strategies is not the best foundation for the network which should attract gamers.
This can be countered if you take steps to avoid pay-to-win developers, making it a network of more fun games, attracting a wider audience.
If i right understand you, you mean case:
Player: Hey, Admin, i have more powerfull Axe, i have $1000, and i want Axe which will be better all Axe's available in game
Admin: Dude, no problem, give me $2000 and your Axe will be twice more powerfull than best Axe available in game process

We can't restrict access for such type of games. It is not good model for game and you right, but only gamers can decide play in this games or not.
We agree with you, that freemium model with in-game purchases which does not affect on game process is the best model. But we are loyalty community, not game developers for now Smiley
have beta or tester platform ?  Roll Eyes . i want try your game before joining invest in the ico
Yes, of course! In the end of september we are planning to launch demo version of our module in few games. Sunscribe on our news on https://srg.io and you will not skip that Smiley
Hi bounty manager, I would like to ask if I am currently participating in another twitter campaign, I cannot join your bounty program (according to the bounty rules of your ICO for twitter)? Thank you.
They wrote this for Brainless spamers, who participate in 10+ Bounty and create only spam instead of awareness.
If you participate in 1-2-3 bounty it is normal.

so in this case
u will check the participant , then u will disqualified him , if u see he just stupid spammers , right ?
good to hear that.
Yes, you are right. All spamers will be "-". Smiley
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Stimulating microtransactions which are often tied to pay-to-win strategies is not the best foundation for the network which should attract gamers.
This can be countered if you take steps to avoid pay-to-win developers, making it a network of more fun games, attracting a wider audience.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
have beta or tester platform ?  Roll Eyes . i want try your game before joining invest in the ico
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
Hi bounty manager, I would like to ask if I am currently participating in another twitter campaign, I cannot join your bounty program (according to the bounty rules of your ICO for twitter)? Thank you.
They wrote this for Brainless spamers, who participate in 10+ Bounty and create only spam instead of awareness.

so in this case
u will check the participant , then u will disqualified him , if u see he just stupid spammers , right ?
good to hear that.
Good afternoon, you can participate in our company bounty Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 518
i see on your whitpaper u have 2 token
SRG and GMP
SRG will sell on ICO
so for GMP ?
or we got instanly GMP after buying SRG ?
or we must spend/disemble SRG to get GMP ?

Good afternoon, thank you for asking!
You all rightly noticed SRG token is an investment token that is sold during the ICO period and gives a profit shre from the company. As for GMP, it is a token that will also be quoted on the exchange and will be issued after the ICO, it will receive referrals in the SRG community system as a reward, from the incoming financial stream. Everyone will have the opportunity to purchase a GMP token after the end of the company's ICO and use it inside the SRG platform or trade on the exchange. Instruction and date will be provided soon!

More, you can study our promotional video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LbvpfrpbTo&t=7s

Follow the news!
srg.io
Pages:
Jump to: