Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐 - page 49. (Read 39902 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Private sale ending in 24 hours  Grin
I see you from ICO BENCH, which I want to ask, in the future
How do you deal with partial violations? (for example users of APAC zone vs. EU zone)

Hello, that's a good question.
The ability to monitor specific zones makes it rather simple to settle partial violations, as long as geographical coverage is properly defined in the SLA.
Since that's certainly not the case today, we are going to create stake-based incentives to bargain these kinds of requirements.

We'll make sure to further introduce that concept later on to the community.
Is Stacktical an insurance company?

Well, Service Level Agreements are similar to insurances... but Stacktical is not an insurance company.
We're a suite of products that automate the management of SLAs.
What about online services that never go down?

Unfortunately, such perfection doesn't exist. Performance failures have different level of severity. From slower response time to being unreachable, all online services experience failures to some extent. Our collaborative SLA definition module aim to allow stakeholders to bargain policies for all severities.

like we all know, all Online service always have their time when they go down from several reason, like maintenance or issuing some problem with their service.
copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
Private sale ending in 24 hours  Grin
How do you deal with partial violations? (for example users of APAC zone vs. EU zone)

The ability to monitor specific zones makes it rather simple to settle partial violations, as long as geographical coverage is properly defined in the SLA.
Since that's certainly not the case today, we are going to create stake-based incentives to bargain these kinds of requirements.

Well, Service Level Agreements are similar to insurances... but Stacktical is not an insurance company.

Unfortunately, such perfection doesn't exist. Performance failures have different level of severity. From slower response time to being unreachable, all online services experience failures to some extent. Our collaborative SLA definition module aim to allow stakeholders to bargain policies for all severities.
Activity: 381
Stacktical is a platform with unique ideas. Work towards protecting customer interests by "compensating clients for their performance failures and rewarding their support teams for excellence". This is the main reason why the community and companies choose Stacktical. What are the criteria for calculating compensation for specific customers? Surely the platform will have a contract between the two parties to ensure accuracy and fairness?

every ico project have their unique platform or product whos offer for the investor or user, but stacktical project itself have the rarely idea to begin with, hope this new feature whos given by the stacktical project can attrach more user and investor.
by being unique in this platform investors and users will be able to see and feel the presence of this platform

yes, we all know that the customers always wanted something new and different also unique thing, not an ordinary thing that they have already tasted.

i think the idea of cryptonizing Insurance bussiness sector is very rarely, and i can say the stacktical was the first platform whos using Insurance as their product.
With the insurance in this product it means that this platform guarantees its users and their customers that they are on this platform to get guarantees for what is offered or offered on this platform.
having a concept that gives a sense of comfort by providing insurance to customers I think this is a new breakthrough in this platform and provides confidence that customers and users are comfortable in the stacktical platform

if didnt wrong, the stacktical platform wasnt insurance product, but they do offer the user the feel of comfort like protect by insurance.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
Private sale ending in 24 hours  Grin

are this feature is real, i mean why you promise such a thing like that, we all know, all system or platform sometimes need to be update or maintenance, so i think its impossible that your service never go down.

i think its real, because they already high star by ico organizer that mean their product was learned by them so they give the stacktical project the perfect point by 5 star rating.
Activity: 546

are this feature is real, i mean why you promise such a thing like that, we all know, all system or platform sometimes need to be update or maintenance, so i think its impossible that your service never go down.
Activity: 104
Stacktical is a platform with unique ideas. Work towards protecting customer interests by "compensating clients for their performance failures and rewarding their support teams for excellence". This is the main reason why the community and companies choose Stacktical. What are the criteria for calculating compensation for specific customers? Surely the platform will have a contract between the two parties to ensure accuracy and fairness?

every ico project have their unique platform or product whos offer for the investor or user, but stacktical project itself have the rarely idea to begin with, hope this new feature whos given by the stacktical project can attrach more user and investor.
by being unique in this platform investors and users will be able to see and feel the presence of this platform

yes, we all know that the customers always wanted something new and different also unique thing, not an ordinary thing that they have already tasted.

i think the idea of cryptonizing Insurance bussiness sector is very rarely, and i can say the stacktical was the first platform whos using Insurance as their product.
With the insurance in this product it means that this platform guarantees its users and their customers that they are on this platform to get guarantees for what is offered or offered on this platform.
having a concept that gives a sense of comfort by providing insurance to customers I think this is a new breakthrough in this platform and provides confidence that customers and users are comfortable in the stacktical platform
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Activity: 107

uniqueness will be a difference in business and this is very necessary so that it can attract customers and users
Activity: 316
Merit: 10

copper member
Activity: 60

copper member
Activity: 150
This is an insurance plan that benefits both the service provider, the benefits to the customer, the benefits to the staff. At the same time, the project also contributes to improving the quality of online services. Stacktical also shows how they can guarantee their goals. I want to find out about the fee to join the Stacktical platform?

Hi just_strange32, thank you for your interest. Our pre-ICO has just started and is running until the end of November. Please don't hesitate to contact us on our telegram https://t.me/stacktical and inquire about how to buy DSLAs.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
This is an insurance plan that benefits both the service provider, the benefits to the customer, the benefits to the staff. At the same time, the project also contributes to improving the quality of online services. Stacktical also shows how they can guarantee their goals. I want to find out about the fee to join the Stacktical platform?

nice analizing from you sir, you read the WP well, hope it will be run according to the roadmap and develop proggress too, can be running well and minimize the the fault of platform service.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
hello sir
how does Stacktical work in performance failure and manage non-performance situations in this platform so that users or customers feel confident with this platform

Exactly!
As a trader for example you will feel more confident using an exchange that offers service guarantees than another one without it
by providing guarantees to customers we indirectly reward these customers for their support and trust in a platform that we have so that customers will feel comfortable with this concept

agree with you sir, with this unique feature, at least can reduce the feeling of affraid to be loss in invest on crypto.
Activity: 196

Activity: 25

Activity: 381

Activity: 104

Pages:
Jump to: