Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐 - page 52. (Read 39902 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 1
maybe the team set the high value of minimum contribution because they got 5 star rated from ico organizer, so im sure its good project.
with this 5-star rating can also be a consideration for investors to convince themselves that this platform has confidence in this project and deserves support.

we can say 5 star rating was a good star to begin with, but we know too many ico sale with high star rating was failed to, even to achiev their softcap, but here in stacktical i see a strong community high valuable product, who can bring success to this project.

youre right, many ico with high star rating from ico organizer was not guarantee for gain success, unless they have big and solid community with good product whos offer to user and investor.

not really, ico organizer will give their review and result based on the entire data like company profile and product of that ico project itself, but im agree with you that nowadays many good rating ico was failed and doesnt hit their softcap too.
Activity: 546
maybe the team set the high value of minimum contribution because they got 5 star rated from ico organizer, so im sure its good project.
with this 5-star rating can also be a consideration for investors to convince themselves that this platform has confidence in this project and deserves support.

we can say 5 star rating was a good star to begin with, but we know too many ico sale with high star rating was failed to, even to achiev their softcap, but here in stacktical i see a strong community high valuable product, who can bring success to this project.

youre right, many ico with high star rating from ico organizer was not guarantee for gain success, unless they have big and solid community with good product whos offer to user and investor.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
hello sir, what is the advantage of DSLA tokens that we get from delays, unnecessary downtime so customers get DSLA tokens whether they can be used for the next fee.?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
In case an SLA is not met, will the only form of solution be just a dispute using Stacktical? Is there not a fine or penalty if SLA is not served?
copper member
Activity: 150
Hello, is there an online admin at this time? Why do you need the blockchain?

Hello Alexay! We need the Blockchain to enforce automatically Service Level Agreements and settle disputes without legal and help desk intermediary. This enables customers to get instant cryptocurrency chargeback in case of service level violation, without filing any claims. DSLA are this way an efficient alternative to traditional SLA. We hope this helps. Feel free to join the conversation in our Telegram if you have any other question.
Activity: 104
first congratulations for your certificate, is this the last presale day? Is the allocation of funds from Prsale used for? and does it reach a minimum presale limit? how much? bcause i intend to participate in presale today.

Thanks a lot for your interest! Regarding the pre-sale please send me a private message at @bussyjd through our telegram https://t.me/stacktical.
obtaining this certificate will make this platform a trustworthy platform to be supported to achieve success
Activity: 102
Hello, is there an online admin at this time? Why do you need the blockchain?
copper member
first congratulations for your certificate, is this the last presale day? Is the allocation of funds from Prsale used for? and does it reach a minimum presale limit? how much? bcause i intend to participate in presale today.

Thanks a lot for your interest! Regarding the pre-sale please send me a private message at @bussyjd through our telegram https://t.me/stacktical.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
copper member
I see that some exchanges have deposit/withdraw and trading issues. Again, the space is moving at such a fast pace that support like projects to help providers is definitely needed.

Thanks a lot for your kind message. Indeed service issues are very sensitive and need to be avoided by all means. It's one of the reasons we are extremely motivated and happy to make our project operative as soon as possible.
copper member
Activity: 196
I see that some exchanges have deposit/withdraw and trading issues. Again, the space is moving at such a fast pace that support like projects to help providers is definitely needed.
copper member

Thank you for the feedback! We'll make sure to take that into consideration.

how much target in $ in private sale, if just only 1k user or investor whos taking a part, mean private sale stage collected 12k eth was around 2.4M$, its the target was set around that point?

The target for the private sale was set way below at 1200ETH.
The soft cap is of 7200ETH and the Hard cap is of 17200ETH
Activity: 196

how much target in $ in private sale, if just only 1k user or investor whos taking a part, mean private sale stage collected 12k eth was around 2.4M$, its the target was set around that point?
copper member

Activity: 381
Pages:
Jump to: