Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡️ STACKTICAL (DSLA): EARN TOKENS WHEN ONLINE SERVICES GO DOWN 👨‍💻--❌--🌐 - page 53. (Read 39902 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 1
hello Sir, for private sales DSLA ends on what date, and how much is the minimum purchase of DSLA or how much ETH if converted to ETH value Sir.

Hi, The private sale ends up in 4 Days. The minimum is of only 12ETH
in this private sale, have we received a bonus with the purchase of at least 12 ETH and is there a process through KYC the stages of the purchase of this DSLA Token Sir.

12 eth is the minimal contribution of presale stage, its really a huge of money to begin with, im just capable of 1 eth only and want to take a part on that stage.

its only for serious investor bro, if you still not yet ready, maybe you can take another time when they start the crowd sale stage later.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
hello Sir, for private sales DSLA ends on what date, and how much is the minimum purchase of DSLA or how much ETH if converted to ETH value Sir.

in this private sale, have we received a bonus with the purchase of at least 12 ETH and is there a process through KYC the stages of the purchase of this DSLA Token Sir.

12 eth is the minimal contribution of presale stage, its really a huge of money to begin with, im just capable of 1 eth only and want to take a part on that stage.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Do developers also come from France? Blockchain in your field is very few competitors, if you succeed you will get more attention. Wink

The founders are but the team is quite distributed. We might be one of the first project that benefit from the efforts of the competitive legal framework for ICO established by the government.
i see that, that's true, thanks for the answer  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Activity: 104
what compensation does this platform provide if there is an application performance failure in web services on this platform
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
Private Sale closing in 4 days!

i read Remo Storni as Machine Learning Engineer at Facebook
on your advisory line? this is a very high value.

Does private sale have a minimum purchase?

Yes he is. Our advisors are mainly people we have been working with and are actively involved.
We have a minimum purchase of 12 ETH in the private sale.
Don't hesitate to reach out at https://t.me/stacktical
Nice, 12 ETH is still affordable. after paying 12 ETH we immediately got a token? or have to wait?
copper member
Activity: 150

Yes he is. Our advisors are mainly people we have been working with and are actively involved.
We have a minimum purchase of 12 ETH in the private sale.
Don't hesitate to reach out at https://t.me/stacktical
Activity: 316
Merit: 10

copper member
copper member

Activity: 107
copper member
This project will help the crypto world take the next step towards mass adoption by assuring systems stay working especially during big news movements.

That's exactly the idea. We are indeed working hard toward this goal. Thank you for your message.
copper member
Activity: 140
This project will help the crypto world take the next step towards mass adoption by assuring systems stay working especially during big news movements.
copper member
if we see the roadmap on the website, Stacktical have mature plan to begin with, start on early 2016, this project is ready to be dominate now.

Cheers! Yes our MVP has been profitable with companies using our Scalability Testing Platform to validate their performance and make sure SLOs are respected:
https://hub.docker.com/r/stacktical/willitscale/

With our Scalability Testing/SLO generation tool and Decentralized Service Level Agreements we are aiming to tackle the whole Scalability issue end to end.

thats a big goal for this project, can i ask sir, who is direct competitor for your platform.?

Our main competitors are traditional Service Level Management platforms.
We are the only one who provide a trustless SLAs that are automatically releasing a compensation based on performance data  Cool
sorry for asking sir, what is the function of SLA services in this platform and what is meant by compensation based on performance data.?

A SLA (Service Level Agreement) is a contract that sets the quality of service a customer can expect from his online service provider (streaming, game, exchange...) and fair ways to settle disputes when the agreed quality is not met. In a nutshell, in the event of a technical failure such SLA would deemed violated and would automatically triggers the distribution of our DSLA through our platform.

copper member
I see you from ICO BENCH, 4.5 is a high value. I will see you even further. good luck for you.

Thank you for this very nice and encouraging message. We truly appreciate it. Feel free to contact us on our Telegram https://t.me/stacktical if you have any question.

Smiley
copper member
Do developers also come from France? Blockchain in your field is very few competitors, if you succeed you will get more attention. Wink

The founders are but the team is quite distributed. We might be one of the first project that benefit from the efforts of the competitive legal framework for ICO established by the government.
Activity: 27
copper member
I see you from ICO BENCH, 4.5 is a high value. I will see you even further. good luck for you.

Thank you for this very nice and encouraging message. We truly appreciate it. Feel free to contact us on our Telegram https://t.me/stacktical if you have any question.
Activity: 104
if we see the roadmap on the website, Stacktical have mature plan to begin with, start on early 2016, this project is ready to be dominate now.

Cheers! Yes our MVP has been profitable with companies using our Scalability Testing Platform to validate their performance and make sure SLOs are respected:
https://hub.docker.com/r/stacktical/willitscale/

With our Scalability Testing/SLO generation tool and Decentralized Service Level Agreements we are aiming to tackle the whole Scalability issue end to end.

thats a big goal for this project, can i ask sir, who is direct competitor for your platform.?

Our main competitors are traditional Service Level Management platforms.
We are the only one who provide a trustless SLAs that are automatically releasing a compensation based on performance data  Cool
sorry for asking sir, what is the function of SLA services in this platform and what is meant by compensation based on performance data.?
Pages:
Jump to: