Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StakeIt (STAKE): Proof-of-Stake ERC20 Token & Smart Contract Based Games - page 13. (Read 14694 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 15
It looks like the project will work this out. from my monitoring the project went well and got good results. hopefully wrote into the exchange will be expensive.
Merit: 43

Our affiliates system is now fully operational!

Earn $0.5 for every sign-up referred and 10% lifetime commissions on all referred sales!

Nice. It is good to see projects which are legitimate, working 24/7 to get everything right, delivering promises.

Thank you for the kind words!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Earn $0.5 for every sign-up referred and 10% lifetime commissions on all referred sales!

Nice. It is good to see projects which are legitimate, working 24/7 to get everything right, delivering promises.

Activity: 322
Merit: 16
This project is currently very relevant. I will take participation to the end. The concept of the StakeIt platform is good. The chat-bot is not planned? To Advise on all matters StakeIt Token.
Activity: 18
No buy/sell on Etherdelta and Mercatox.  Huh Huh Huh  Sad Sad Sad
sorry, it seem no any more trading in the IDEX, the last order is 2017-11-28, I think need consider how to promote the project in this time.

Yes we have been extremely busy with platform development. We will be introducing the affiliates system as well as some paid staking packages to have sales & referral rewards up and running. Once we have that set up, we will be hosting contests with all of our team members fully focused on promoting & marketing once again. Thank you for waiting patiently!
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
sorry, it seem no any more trading in the IDEX, the last order is 2017-11-28, I think need consider how to promote the project in this time.
Good project. Promote your advertising

Thank you for the kind words! We will be focusing on marketing as soon as we have everything set up and working properly as intended.

It should all be complete within 1-2 weeks from now.
Activity: 18
Good project. Promote your advertising

Hello, the bounty will be paid at the end of the campaign which runs for 4 weeks. We are in our 2nd week now.

I joined the bounty from the first week and got 100 tokens. So I can participate in the next campaign or every single person can participate once until the end of the bounty.

Hi there,

You can participate continuously until the end of the campaign. Right now, we are hosting the post-ico bounty campaign.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Hello, the bounty will be paid at the end of the campaign which runs for 4 weeks. We are in our 2nd week now.

I joined the bounty from the first week and got 100 tokens. So I can participate in the next campaign or every single person can participate once until the end of the bounty.
nice concept in your project, simply deposit the token for staking and earn the long term profit, but you official page seem too lag for me,
when I opened you page, the google chrome are frozen suddenly.  Huh

Thank you. We are currently heavily developing our platform and it may not work properly as intended. It should all be working perfectly by the end of next week.

The bounty will payed on everyweek or what ? cause i see 30.000 TOKEN / Week ?

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
The bounty will payed on everyweek or what ? cause i see 30.000 TOKEN / Week ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
nice concept in your project, simply deposit the token for staking and earn the long term profit, but you official page seem too lag for me,
when I opened you page, the google chrome are frozen suddenly.  Huh
I love this token.
Hope StakeIt will go to the moon.

Thank you for the kind words! We are integrating an affiliate system soon, bringing massive changes to how our platform and token works. Stay tuned!
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I love this token.
Hope StakeIt will go to the moon.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Pages:
Jump to: