Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StakeIt (STAKE): Proof-of-Stake ERC20 Token & Smart Contract Based Games - page 17. (Read 14694 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 43
Sold out? Congratulation guys Smiley

We have sold 2 million tokens and destroyed 17m+ tokens!

Our project has a new updated roadmap!
Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?

Hi there,

Our ICO has already ended and our project is up and running as intended.

Over the next course of 30-60 days we will constantly develop our platform.

Additionally, we are already traded on 3 different exchanges. Be sure to purchase them, deposit to your website account, and start staking them on a daily basis!
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------- Then --------
When website work, I can't login my account

Hello! Thank you for notifying us. We are currently developing our website to prepare for the official launch of our token/project. Over the next 24-48 hours, the website might not work as intended. Apologies for any inconveniences caused!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------- Then --------
When website work, I can't login my account
what bounty social media end dev?

Yes all of our pre-ico bounty campaigns have ended as of today. Our post-ico bounty campaign will be up and running soon!
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
what bounty social media end dev?
hello dev i ask when distribute signature campaign? i hav no recieve for signature campaign

Hi there, we have ended our pre-ico bounty campaign and as of 3/12/17 we received no new signature campaign participants. All pending payment has been sent with the thread locked. If you think you have not received your due amounts, please send details to [email protected]. Thank you!

UPDATES
https://medium.com/@stakeit/update-2-token-sale-444743eaf5ac
Activity: 61
hello dev i ask when distribute signature campaign? i hav no recieve for signature campaign

We are now traded on Mercatox!

https://mercatox.com/exchange/STAKE/BTC

Our token sale ends in 13 hours!
Activity: 112
GoodJob StakeIt! Keep it up. So you may make your way to success. I hope more investors will come to negotiate with you guys. GoodLuck.
Activity: 105
Sold out? Congratulation guys Smiley
Amazing. stakeIt has taking the thrown now ! haha it rapidly succeed. im proud of it. i want to tell this stakeIt to all of my friends so they would invest here.

Thank you!

Remember, we keep 0 tokens for developers/team.

This is great news. We see a lot of projects where the devs just want to cash-out. This shows that you want really build something remarkable.

Exactly!

Since the dev team has no tokens on-hand, the price of the token rely on the movement at the exchange and at the community support, but i guess it will be good if you can add this on some other exchanges to widen the market.

We have successfully negotiated with Mercatox and our token will be listed there very soon. We have been contacted by Hitbtc but they were asking for quite a bit of fees and so we are still considering... We would love to hear your suggestions. Please drop us a message if you have any other exchanges in mind. Thank you!

I would suggest IDEX, this exchange seems are adding a lot of new ICO coins.
Others perhaps qryptos.com or coss.io.

I would like to know how you distinguish STAKE against other staking cryptos out there?

thanks

We are already traded on Idex as #STAKE.

StakeIt (STAKE) is different from PoS coins and other centralized staking tokens in the sense that revenues generated within are all used to purchase the token on exchanges & destroy them. Although we cannot guarantee profits to our investors/token holders, we CAN ensure that (i) the market has a consistent demand with our plans to continuously generate revenue within the platform and use those revenues to buy-back & destroy tokens (ii) the total supply of the token continuously decreases.

You can view the project summary video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeeXGXNICo0
Unfinished ICO  but STAKE listed on Idex; Very few ICO projects can do so. The project is worth the investment.

Thank you! We will also be listed on mercatox soon!

I hope STAKE on Liqui.io and Binance.com

We will consider these exchanges.
ICO seems to end up with 3 million tokens. Successful ICO will have hope for the big exchanges that will be able to be listed.
i'm glad to have StakeIt Token.
It grows fast.

Thank you for the kind words!

Wow StakeIt! Today, over 2 million tokens were sold and your ICO end today, so congrats. And I'm still looking to your project. Continue your good progress for your continuous success.

Yes over 2M+ tokens sold! Our ICO ends today!

UPDATES
- We are working on various feature on our website (deposit & withdrawal)
- Our token will be listed on Mercatox by the end of today
- Our token sale ends in 24 hours
- Users can now follow, add friend, and write on each other's walls and directly message one another through the platform
- STAKE lotteries & scratch cards feature will be added soon!

I thought sale will be ended later but the devs add 1 more day for investor nice move Grin

Yes it was supposed to end on 5th 11:59 UTC. The countdown clock has been edited to reflect that. The good news is that there were quite a bit of token sale participants today! Be sure to participate before the ICO ends!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
It grows fast.

Wow StakeIt! Today, over 2 million tokens were sold and your ICO end today, so congrats. And I'm still looking to your project. Continue your good progress for your continuous success.

UPDATES
- Users can now follow, add friend, and write on each other's walls and directly message one another through the platform

I thought sale will be ended later but the devs add 1 more day for investor nice move Grin
It grows fast.

UPDATES
Activity: 104
It grows fast.
How can I withdraw?
You can do so by submitting the ‘withdrawal form’. We charge a service fee of $1 for every withdrawal request you make.

In case of withdrawal, You says $1, no matter how much do I withdraw?

Hello Hynext,

We are still deciding on the withdrawal fee with our community members and it will be decided as soon as the token sale ends but it is of course, subject to change according to suggestions provided by our community members.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
How can I withdraw?
You can do so by submitting the ‘withdrawal form’. We charge a service fee of $1 for every withdrawal request you make.

In case of withdrawal, You says $1, no matter how much do I withdraw?
I can see that the stake token is currently being traded on etherdelta. Am a little confused, why is this so especially as the ico is still

We wanted to provide our bounty participants with liquidity instead of having them wait until our token sale ends. Additionally, we wanted to promote the token by listing it on exchanges prior to the end of our token sale.
Pages:
Jump to: