Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StakeIt (STAKE): Proof-of-Stake ERC20 Token & Smart Contract Based Games - page 18. (Read 14694 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I can see that the stake token is currently being traded on etherdelta. Am a little confused, why is this so especially as the ico is still
Activity: 280
Merit: 43
Nice StakeIt! It is over 1.8 million tokens sold now and two days left. It is rapidly increasing. I'm happy for this project. Hope for your continues success. I'm looking forward to this.

Thank you seriin! We really appreciate the support!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Nice StakeIt! It is over 1.8 million tokens sold now and two days left. It is rapidly increasing. I'm happy for this project. Hope for your continues success. I'm looking forward to this.
Amazing. stakeIt has taking the thrown now ! haha it rapidly succeed. im proud of it. i want to tell this stakeIt to all of my friends so they would invest here.

Thank you!

Remember, we keep 0 tokens for developers/team.

This is great news. We see a lot of projects where the devs just want to cash-out. This shows that you want really build something remarkable.

Exactly!

Since the dev team has no tokens on-hand, the price of the token rely on the movement at the exchange and at the community support, but i guess it will be good if you can add this on some other exchanges to widen the market.

We have successfully negotiated with Mercatox and our token will be listed there very soon. We have been contacted by Hitbtc but they were asking for quite a bit of fees and so we are still considering... We would love to hear your suggestions. Please drop us a message if you have any other exchanges in mind. Thank you!

I would suggest IDEX, this exchange seems are adding a lot of new ICO coins.
Others perhaps qryptos.com or coss.io.

I would like to know how you distinguish STAKE against other staking cryptos out there?

thanks

We are already traded on Idex as #STAKE.

StakeIt (STAKE) is different from PoS coins and other centralized staking tokens in the sense that revenues generated within are all used to purchase the token on exchanges & destroy them. Although we cannot guarantee profits to our investors/token holders, we CAN ensure that (i) the market has a consistent demand with our plans to continuously generate revenue within the platform and use those revenues to buy-back & destroy tokens (ii) the total supply of the token continuously decreases.

You can view the project summary video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeeXGXNICo0
Unfinished ICO  but STAKE listed on Idex; Very few ICO projects can do so. The project is worth the investment.

Thank you! We will also be listed on mercatox soon!

I hope STAKE on Liqui.io and Binance.com

We will consider these exchanges.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
I have read more about the project and it seems interested.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I hope STAKE on Liqui.io and Binance.com
Amazing. stakeIt has taking the thrown now ! haha it rapidly succeed. im proud of it. i want to tell this stakeIt to all of my friends so they would invest here.

Thank you!

This is great news. We see a lot of projects where the devs just want to cash-out. This shows that you want really build something remarkable.

Exactly!

Since the dev team has no tokens on-hand, the price of the token rely on the movement at the exchange and at the community support, but i guess it will be good if you can add this on some other exchanges to widen the market.

We have successfully negotiated with Mercatox and our token will be listed there very soon. We have been contacted by Hitbtc but they were asking for quite a bit of fees and so we are still considering... We would love to hear your suggestions. Please drop us a message if you have any other exchanges in mind. Thank you!

I would like to know how you distinguish STAKE against other staking cryptos out there?

thanks

StakeIt (STAKE) is different from PoS coins and other centralized staking tokens in the sense that revenues generated within are all used to purchase the token on exchanges & destroy them. Although we cannot guarantee profits to our investors/token holders, we CAN ensure that (i) the market has a consistent demand with our plans to continuously generate revenue within the platform and use those revenues to buy-back & destroy tokens (ii) the total supply of the token continuously decreases.

Unfinished ICO  but STAKE listed on Idex; Very few ICO projects can do so. The project is worth the investment.
I have read more about the project and it seems interested.

Great news for us. StakeIt are striving better and makes its progress well. I hope the community will reach this outcome for the investors to come for this project.

Thank you. Be sure to participate in our token sale which ends in 2 days time!
Great news for us. StakeIt are striving better and makes its progress well. I hope the community will reach this outcome for the investors to come for this project.

Thank you!

Exactly!

thanks

Activity: 560

Exactly!

thanks

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
I read your white paper. Its look legit. So i wonder what if i would invest through this. I would share this in my friends so they invest through this too. Looks likes a great project. Goodluck dev.
I guess it will be better also if you will add the bitcoin as another way to buy your tokens so the investors will have choices also.
As you can see bitcoin is very popular and I am surprise that you didn't put it as another way of payment.
Bitcoin is good but transaction fees are too high and transactions are slow; Can use Eth, Ltc, Dash, Doge, .... they are quite fast and the transaction fee is cheap.
Activity: 140

Exactly!

how about Idex.market? Did you consider it too?
I found this message from a Telegram bot.

New coin on Mercatox: stake

Not too sure about what that bot is but it is certainly the truth!
Activity: 105
I found this message from a Telegram bot.

New coin on Mercatox: stake

Activity: 672
Merit: 526
Is this similar to the mechanism of Bitconnect? Or is more like SALT?
I'm looking forward to the continues progress and development of this project since the beginning. So now it's over 1.7m+ Tokens Sold.
Is this similar to the mechanism of Bitconnect? Or is more like SALT?

We are not a HYIP or a lending platform. We provide a centralized staking option with a limited & constantly decreasing total supply of the token. It is ultimately different from HYIP in the sense that all addresses holding tokens to be distributed are publicly made available. We acknowledge the fact that one day we will inevitably run out of tokens to distribute, and thus, all staking plans are put on hold/stopped once our last tier (Tier 5) address has less than 5 million tokens left. Once this happens, all pending payments are sent accordingly from the leftover 5 million tokens. The leftover (if any), after distributing all pending token payments, will be transferred to our 'bounty address' and from then on, our token/project completely switches to a 'bounty and giveaway' token whereby all campaigns are held on our 1-page ad platform.

This 1-page ad platform will contain 100 different advertisement slots and will constantly attract visitors as all bounty and giveaway campaigns are hosted on that page. AD slots can be purchased with STAKE and all STAKE earned from here are ultimately destroyed (to further decrease the total supply of STAKE). Once we have distributed all tokens from our bounty address + leftover tokens from Tier5 address, our project officially comes to an end but we will continue to serve lotteries and raffles for STAKE holders.

There is one thing i love to join this ico is dev member have no token reward, this mean they will force on devolop and dont always look at token price.

Yes, and that is already happening as we speak. We have been fully focused on securing our server, developing the website features, listing token on exchanges, and getting our contracts verified on ETH blockchain explorers. The only funds we have real access to are the funds we have secured from our token sale.

UPDATE
Our token will be listed on Mercatox around 3-5 DEC.
We have fully migrated our website to a dedicated server and there will be lots of maintenance going on.
Website might not work as intended during this time (everything will work smoothly by the end of 5 DEC).
Pages:
Jump to: