Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STAKERUSH - GIVEAWAY LAUNCHED [MEGA STAKING] [LOW PRICE] [HIGH REWARD] - page 2. (Read 16734 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.
I will be willing to host the stakerush website.

If anyone knows or is capable of coding a website...join our slack and let us know.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Alright...just a sneak peek for those who follow this thread...there's a stake rush dice site setting up in progress...so stay tuned.

There's going to be an invest option.

Good work! It's moves like this, from within the community, that will make this coin take off.
Alright...just a sneak peek for those who follow this thread...there's a stake rush dice site setting up in progress...so stay tuned.

There's going to be an invest option.
Yep....network is stable and 100% very soon.  Once we get on more exchanges, the days of cheap stakerush coins will be soon over.
Getting real close to 100% POS!
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
How the staking going?? Are the sprouts sprouting??

i know sprts takes 5 days to mature then it splits and resets
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
How the staking going?? Are the sprouts sprouting??
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
looking forward to the 100% pos rewards, so far no issues with staking and running smooth. Right now we are at 80k coins or so still cheap.
So... Who here would like to see a strh auction site...at some point in the future? Who has stuff they would sell off for strh? Basically, does the community think its a good idea?
i got plenty of stuff id be happy t sell for STRH!!

Good to hear!

If we can find a webdev willing to work for strh, it would be ideal... stakerush dev has been working on website, but is not ready for launch. If someone here has skillz and wants to earn some strh, they should speak up!
legendary
So... Who here would like to see a strh auction site...at some point in the future? Who has stuff they would sell off for strh? Basically, does the community think its a good idea?
i got plenty of stuff id be happy t sell for STRH!!
We got lots of plans cooked up in the books...Download our wallet and join our slack to be included in the discussion!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
i have both, of course Wink
legendary
Activity: 70
why not just stick to dcr
hahaha yea its STHR.....rofl i think they messed up on that one...suppose to be STRH but whatever.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
STRH or STHR  ?? in thread & wallet STRH but Yobit and Stakerush twitta STHR!!?
yeah in yobit is STHR -_-
maybe have little wrong ?
legendary
STRH or STHR  ?? in thread & wallet STRH but Yobit and Stakerush twitta STHR!!?
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
stakerush is now on yobit.net however deposits still arent enabled unfortunately

myself and the initial investors decided upon 4 coins to start buying with the ico funds: DIAMOND, HYPER, SPROUTS and SPC
not all orders have filled in these coins so not all have been sent to wallets for staking, got about 100k sprouts in wallet and they should have begun staking, picked up hyper but wallet hasnt finished syncing yet and the others i havent got many coins gathered yet.

its great to see some interest in the slack, its a good idea to join as i will be around to ask questions and also get to know the others interested in stakerush too.

You mentioned sprouts, do you have a working wallet which stakes ?  also good luck with this coin i am now staking
Pages:
Jump to: