Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STAKERUSH - GIVEAWAY LAUNCHED [MEGA STAKING] [LOW PRICE] [HIGH REWARD] - page 7. (Read 16734 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Why didn't you host this ICO on yobit?

initially we were going to but theres been so many ico's there recently and at a very low standard, i think this coin is better than that and we dont want to be associated poor quality coins

can you confirm there will be a mac wallet on release??

if people are needing a mac wallet then yes i will get one compiled for launch
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
can you confirm there will be a mac wallet on release??
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Why didn't you host this ICO on yobit?
legendary
what is igotspots?

Who is "igotspots" is the right question.

ah right ok, way the comment was worded made it sound like an object not a person, still dont know what/who it is either way

hes just some irrelevant shitcoin producer
what is igotspots?

ah right ok, way the comment was worded made it sound like an object not a person, still dont know what/who it is either way
Activity: 712
Merit: 500
what is igotspots?

Pure POS, Pure igotspots "pissing out shite" as usual.

what is igotspots?

How about you send the coins you bought back with the 1 btc buywall to a trusted escrow. So he/she can stake them against a 5% stake fee or something? You earn some trust with that  Wink

thats a good idea, if master-p is interested in holding it or someone nominated by the community then im happy with that
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
How about you send the coins you bought back with the 1 btc buywall to a trusted escrow. So he/she can stake them against a 5% stake fee or something? You earn some trust with that  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Pure POS, Pure igotspots "pissing out shite" as usual.
I think you are not getting my point... dont stake coins.. if you are also burning coins.. that does not make any sense at all lol

Goodluck dude

burning isnt just about reducing the supply, the reason its an attractive system is because someone has to be buying coins for it to work which means its very likely your coins will be bought because there is guaranteed volume.

if the ico dont sell out, how long will it go on for and will distribution go ahead for what is raised?? will the remainder of coins be burnt or will there still be 100,000 and the price adjusted?

going to run till saturday evening, im going to put a timer up soon, im hoping the full 5btc is raised but if it isnt we will burn unsold coins.

So if got some StakeRush what are you going to request from Me to probe I purchase those coins?

as soon as youve sent btc, send me the txid and amount youve sent, also im going to make a community slack so if you want in that send your email address too
N30
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
So if got some StakeRush what are you going to request from Me to probe I purchase those coins?
legendary
if the ico dont sell out, how long will it go on for and will distribution go ahead for what is raised?? will the remainder of coins be burnt or will there still be 100,000 and the price adjusted?
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
pos = piece of shit - no mining, no deal!  Angry
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
I think you are not getting my point... dont stake coins.. if you are also burning coins.. that does not make any sense at all lol

Goodluck dude
This looks like growcoin concept without weedseeds... a lot...

Passing this one

And reeks like scam..

So you are going to stake for development purposes.. AND burn coins you bought with other earned stakefunds... that is like baking a cake in the fridge mate

the 1btc of STHR bought will be staked and used for bounties for any outside help required with stage 2. it will remain in a specified address until announced that its being sent to someone to pay for a service or development work.

the other 4btc will buy good staking coins and stake them 24/7 each week i will sell them on thier respective markets and use that btc to buy STHR straight from the sell side and send it to a specified burn address. the wallet addresses of the staking coins will be posted here so everyone can monitor what is happening
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
This looks like growcoin concept without weedseeds... a lot...

Passing this one

And reeks like scam..

So you are going to stake for development purposes.. AND burn coins you bought with other earned stakefunds... that is like baking a cake in the fridge mate
shame about the use of a brand new BCT account by Stakerush. Even if innocent in todays climate it seems fishy!

i'm fairly new to cryptocurrency started january this year, never actually owned a bitcointalk account before its just one of those websites i read for info. i go by the name winbit in trollboxes when i do talk but im more a lurker. thats why im using an escrow to make sure there is something solid for investors and i dont run off with the funds (which i dont intend to) as im a pretty unknown name.
legendary
shame about the use of a brand new BCT account by Stakerush. Even if innocent in todays climate it seems fishy!
Activity: 868
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

I have been asked by bitcointalk user stakerush (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/stakerush-548212) to help escrow the funds for the ICO of the altcoin Stakerush: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-stakerush-giveaway-launched-mega-staking-low-price-high-reward-1161629

Investors may send BTC to the following escrow address to purchase the ICO coins: 1L9DeGzhZv7AcJqW8vBnTAoSKmRHaBv5kw

Before sending any coins, please read the following and understand the terms in full:

- - Please ONLY send BTC with an address you control, preferably one you can use to sign a message with to prove your ownership of the address. This will be important in case any conflict arises.

- - Note that as escrow I am only insuring that you receive your purchased ICO coins and nothing else. I do not endorse the coin or guarantee any of it's future success. This is all dependant on the developer(s). I personally cannot guarantee that the coin will be successful or that you will get any returns on the investment, so please understand that you are investing at your own discretion.

- - The "dev" (stakerush) will be handling ICO funds distribution. I will be holding on to the BTC in escrow until all ICO coins are distributed fully to all investors.

- - After you've sent BTC to my escrow address, please simply message the dev stakerush (user profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/stakerush-548212)  with the amount of coins you've purchased. You may be asked to provide proof that you were the one who sent the payment to the escrow address in order to receive your purchased ICO coins. All ICO coin distribution will be handled by stakerush dev.

- - The BTC held in escrow will be released to stakerush dev once the ICO phase has ended, and only after all investors have received their ICO coins in full. I will take a 1% fee from the total amount of BTC raised from the ICO for my escrow services.

If you agree to the above terms you may go ahead and send BTC to the escrow address to participate in this ICO: 1L9DeGzhZv7AcJqW8vBnTAoSKmRHaBv5kw

Kind regards, and good luck with this project and to it's investors.

Escrow by master-P: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/master-ps-free-escrow-service-ipoicosig-campaign-1-acc-trades-0005-fee-932294
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.43
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJV5vfXAAoJEIukx+duFL7CqMQIAIQm+eMM4DCs1igANBQzb6CR
CQhf/ajFztcj5gMNbPBHwQJGj4rQ4nt79oyV6MYV/sJ2sTtFXFDVPfEMDTwcTVtb
87PPlx/HDVGWsvfvHYu2qplcWxDLPlk13b9Sa+MaLQgkfDtjI89A2o7Dd4/xA1eK
2WmNzRAl4wS/6wyoQRkEJFmFxHl37Z9DEbIi0IaBi2Q5s4wvtxWkbuJSjsK5KCXd
sXQu2O/DnmkX3PKL/FNawKwxTOCiPnFUoMd6pdA9+26Um5KA1/oHVtGQeBPwm8n4
HbLqdczvJ7p9kqfqanwbnGOQPBNgIpgO5nxEOzaJniEfBVWXTTJ8xLd5Ua3lQrs=
=dhzE
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----