Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STAKERUSH - GIVEAWAY LAUNCHED [MEGA STAKING] [LOW PRICE] [HIGH REWARD] - page 5. (Read 16734 times)

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
ICO is now complete, thanks to all who participated.

those who have purchased can you please download the wallet and give me an address to send your coins to

thanks

Coins received thanks!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Address send, good luck with this project!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
ICO is now complete, thanks to all who participated.

those who have purchased can you please download the wallet and give me an address to send your coins to

thanks
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
for the intial 250 block POW where can I point miner to?

I think its POS only, there is no POW
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

theres no reward on these its just to get the network moving when i send out coins, you can help mine them if you wish around launch, there wont be a pool or anything its more for solo mining.

ok, so the only ones that can hold coins are the ones that got into ICO...

I can sell you some of mine after ico. 150k*(edited)* sat each. 😄

theres no reward on these its just to get the network moving when i send out coins, you can help mine them if you wish around launch, there wont be a pool or anything its more for solo mining.

yes, should be avaliable on an exchange soon but i would imagine you can only buy at a higher price
Activity: 30

Activity: 30
max stake age = 20 days

check your Ann Thread ...  Max Coin Age is 7 Days . and not 20 Days .

Code:
49 unsigned int nStakeMaxAge = 7 * 24 * 60 * 60; // 7 days 

dont Forget the Max Stake Age ... 

a few hours until ico end, should this things are cleared and allright tested  ^^
[/size]

ann page updated to 7 days
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
max stake age = 20 days

check your Ann Thread ...  Max Coin Age is 7 Days . and not 20 Days .

Code:
49 unsigned int nStakeMaxAge = 7 * 24 * 60 * 60; // 7 days 

dont Forget the Max Stake Age ... 

a few hours until ico end, should this things are cleared and allright tested  ^^
[/size]

Activity: 22
I like the way this is looking. congrats, 2 hour hype!!!
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Here is the windows wallet: https://mega.nz/#!r8gHhJTS!WMrxtXA5ZRDaoWYRCeEkIRpLi3EmVAm6Metl7ZqyKVU

and here is the source: https://github.com/RushDev/source

adding to OP now, also will have a mac wallet up soon

That's a nice looking wallet, great job. Now let's see what this thing can do 😄
Here is the windows wallet: https://mega.nz/#!r8gHhJTS!WMrxtXA5ZRDaoWYRCeEkIRpLi3EmVAm6Metl7ZqyKVU

and here is the source: https://github.com/RushDev/source

adding to OP now, also will have a mac wallet up soon
Stakerush Fundraising finishes in just over 5 hours so not long to go now!
Activity: 742
the only coin bittrex have added without a 3btc fee recently was ethereum im sure, it doesnt matter if its origin was an ICO.

i do have lines of communication with most exchanges but for sure polo and cryptsy will take time as they are pretty exclusive and add coins rarely, sometimes its not the tech but what the tech is being used for. C-cex will add if the demand is there i think and im sure yobit will add the coin. I do think though that it doesnt matter where you can trade the coin just as long as you can trade it to a certain extent.

a coin is only dead if no one uses it and the planned strategy is achievable and realistic and im confident it will be carried out

These days, a coin is dead as soon as the ICO is over, except maybe if known whales are backing it from the beginning.

The other option is to have a killer dev. But killer devs know that you don't start out with a micro ICO.

dont worry i am here to stay, thank you for the words of warning

Ha. You'll be gone. Congratulations on your 5 BTC. You'll need 3 of them to get listed on trex. That leaves you 2, unless you don't go to trex. And if you don't go to trex, it's a dead coin.

bittrex has become a hard place to get accepted into and naturally the volume for new coins is elsewhere so it isnt a be-all-and-end-all

in a few months if we havent been listed out of the fact we have become a decent coin then if the community wants it we can save up staking profits to get listed.

hope this clarifies our position on a bittrex addition

Bittrex won't list an ICO coin without a 3 BTC payment. Even if your ICO only brought in 1 BTC. This is well known.

Dead coin. You aren't getting on cryptsy or polo with just hyperstake these days. Yobit maybe, you won't get 5 BTC of volume in 6 months there, so there is no way for any investor to make a profit.

You won't get on c-cex either unless you are already on the inside which means you would host an ICO there and let them in on the scam.

For all purposes, this coin is dead because there are no exchanges for it.

Congratulations on the 2.5 BTC you have already raked in.

the only coin bittrex have added without a 3btc fee recently was ethereum im sure, it doesnt matter if its origin was an ICO.

i do have lines of communication with most exchanges but for sure polo and cryptsy will take time as they are pretty exclusive and add coins rarely, sometimes its not the tech but what the tech is being used for. C-cex will add if the demand is there i think and im sure yobit will add the coin. I do think though that it doesnt matter where you can trade the coin just as long as you can trade it to a certain extent.

a coin is only dead if no one uses it and the planned strategy is achievable and realistic and im confident it will be carried out
Activity: 742

Ha. You'll be gone. Congratulations on your 5 BTC. You'll need 3 of them to get listed on trex. That leaves you 2, unless you don't go to trex. And if you don't go to trex, it's a dead coin.

bittrex has become a hard place to get accepted into and naturally the volume for new coins is elsewhere so it isnt a be-all-and-end-all

in a few months if we havent been listed out of the fact we have become a decent coin then if the community wants it we can save up staking profits to get listed.

Bittrex won't list an ICO coin without a 3 BTC payment. Even if your ICO only brought in 1 BTC. This is well known.

Dead coin. You aren't getting on cryptsy or polo with just hyperstake these days. Yobit maybe, you won't get 5 BTC of volume in 6 months there, so there is no way for any investor to make a profit.

You won't get on c-cex either unless you are already on the inside which means you would host an ICO there and let them in on the scam.

For all purposes, this coin is dead because there are no exchanges for it.

Congratulations on the 2.5 BTC you have already raked in.

Pages:
Jump to: