Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] StakeUnited.com - Multicoin POS Pool | AUTOMATED | HIGH REFSYSTEM 🚀 - page 16. (Read 27204 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
I have signed but they are in Maintenance Mode is that with everyone?

I saw that too.
Activity: 61
I liked it, I'll follow up with the weather.
Activity: 7
I have signed but they are in Maintenance Mode is that with everyone?
Activity: 3
hi guys, great work, when can we expect any new coins? cheers
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
I joined this pool a few days ago.

Been looking for a way to stake my B3 coins for a while! Still waiting for my first staking, but I understand that B3 is quite harder.

Is there any form to request new coins?
I have some crapy coins that could be more useful in a pool.
Activity: 84
Why did you do reward time a lot shorter for a group?
Activity: 232
Merit: 38
I found StakeUnited when they were still in beta and tested them out with a small amount of a couple of coins, been gradually increasing my holdings over time. I have been very happy with the staking, and although I have never needed support, their dev team is very responsive on Discord and can fix deposit/withdrawal issues very quickly. They have also been improving the site design / user experience over the last month with more changes coming (they are teasing a masternode feature!)

In the course of about a month of staking with StakeUnited, I started with 58K Mutual and have staked a total of just over 4 million coins so far (and that was with withdrawing a total of 627K coins over the course of a couple weeks). There is no way I could have staked that much on my own.

I also started with 46 AERM and now have 380 Aerm, also in just over a month.

If you haven't signed up yet, you can use my referral link. Wink https://stakeunited.com/ariasentheyn
this is actually the problem with KB3 :

schwarrs
@here Ok 1.6mil kb3 should take about 3-6 days to stake.   I stake about every 7 to 10 days on my own with 94500 kbs.  Just fyi.  We just need to be patient we are better off in a pool.  we will get there

Cpt - StakeUnited.com
@schwarrs#9599  yes but in the moment we have two blocks with 800k .. we must wait to stake the first block to merge it 1 block
after than it will be better

Pool works great for other coins with more amount. The amount must increase!
If they get more member in KB3 it will be works great! Wink

I have already earned a lot of money through the pool! Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 57
Thanks for share. Look good job. Good site.
so one of my ref is staking how will i get the Ref percentage will it be added automatically? if yes where i can see my balance?
Activity: 439
What role does the coin have?
i have seen kb3 is tricky, because the pool is in startingphase with KB3. They need more kb3 to get stakes every day, which the coins quickly start to stake.

there are alot of coins in the wallet

its 2 days they are not in staking
i have seen kb3 is tricky, because the pool is in startingphase with KB3. They need more kb3 to get stakes every day, which the coins quickly start to stake.
So i deposit today how much time it will take to be in my account?
so it is written deposit not in stake how much time it takes for my KB3 to get in stake?
Yeah me... 9 withdrawals done. No Problem  Grin

Can be faster... but its ok... its a pool not an Exchange... Wink
Great work hope they dont go scam
Activity: 36
Activity: 21
I've been staking MUT, AERM and HOLD on https://stakeunited.com/poolteam too, and it's a pretty nice system they've managed to build in such short time. I also know some of the guys in the dev team personally and they're solid and legit dudes with great knowledge and super drive.
Pages:
Jump to: