Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] StakeUnited.com - Multicoin POS Pool | AUTOMATED | HIGH REFSYSTEM 🚀 - page 9. (Read 27185 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
To whomever is running StakeUnited,

I've patiently waited for my little deposit to StakeUnited.com for months now and still nothing.
No response from "support" off the site nor me posting here.

Here's the message:

I made this transfer to you on 1/20, where is my deposit? Status: 797 confirmations Date: 1/20/2018 10:27 To: GJcXLeq7QPSgnPWwnpofUjTgiEzVxH6amQ Debit: -1714.70 XGOX Transaction fee: -0.0001 XGOX Net amount: -1714.7001 XGOX Transaction ID: d120001e7c0cec3bed0178817d236bbbe3bca65bbbd049f131bb951e21979ecf

Please advise,  bluehorseshoe

if you have any problem ,its better to directly contact support on the website
i ever contact them and they answer me very quickly

Thank you but I did that first, twice prior to posting here the first time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0

I've patiently waited for my little deposit to StakeUnited.com for months now and still nothing.

Here's the message:

I made this transfer to you on 1/20, where is my deposit? Status: 797 confirmations Date: 1/20/2018 10:27 To: GJcXLeq7QPSgnPWwnpofUjTgiEzVxH6amQ Debit: -1714.70 XGOX Transaction fee: -0.0001 XGOX Net amount: -1714.7001 XGOX Transaction ID: d120001e7c0cec3bed0178817d236bbbe3bca65bbbd049f131bb951e21979ecf

if you have any problem ,its better to directly contact support on the website
i ever contact them and they answer me very quickly
Activity: 1
I made a withdrawal from an IC masternode and they sent the tokens to this address: iom4wzGfdvMJJuaWLpza3RdHvDjJQDvYRS instead of my address I had previously used and successfully withdrew tokens to before which was the address I entered in at the time of the withdrawal. If you look at the wallet they sent them to there are massive transactions and I believe it is a wallet of their own but after a couple weeks of trying to get help on their support system and also on their discord I have been met with nothing but rude condescending remarks and even blamed for the problem all without them even looking to see what happened. I was banned from their support on discord for asking about it and in general just ignored. I have found I am not the only one that is disgusted with them so I would use extreme caution when dealing with these people, I know my tokens are gone and unfortunately without anyone there willing to help or look into it they can legitimately blame it all on you and keep your tokens. Its a sad state of affairs that we have to just blindly take chances on places like this but I guess I made a bad choice going with StakeUnited.  
Activity: 252
im trying to wridraw all my opc coins since yesterday and wridraw isnt made....theres a lot of people complaining about wridraws on discord...looks like my money is stuck on stakeunited....please help
give me my coins

Any story after that? share please

i'm the member of stake united and staked my coin on there
based in my experience sometimes the withdrawl proccessed in 24 hours but sometimes 48hours

withdrawl proccessed by manual and working fine,..
i never got problem both in deposit and withdraw

Activity: 21
what is the referral reward? i saw there is a referral rate, but dont understand how it works
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
im trying to wridraw all my opc coins since yesterday and wridraw isnt made....theres a lot of people complaining about wridraws on discord...looks like my money is stuck on stakeunited....please help
give me my coins

Any story after that? share please
Activity: 72

i read previous posts, withdrawal tooks 2 days (manually process)
did u manage to get ur coins?
[/quote]

I am also interested to know how many have withdrawn and how many are stuck.
Activity: 21
give me my coins
i read previous posts, withdrawal tooks 2 days (manually process)
did u manage to get ur coins?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I got some dvx coin on stakeunited.com Is it a swap of DVRS or another thing? I don't understand
Activity: 3
give me my coins

did you get it mate? how long it took?
Activity: 43
Merit: 5
i really love their pool so far! Smiley nice support and they add new promising PoS and Masternode coins on a regular basis. nice project! keep it going guys! Smiley
Activity: 698
Merit: 510
give me my coins
Activity: 7
Which is the most profitabil  coins to stake at stakeunited?
Activity: 99
Hi guys, no stakes for about 9 hours by now. Not just my coins, but the whole pool.  Am I reading it wrong or is the pool down? Sorry for a little panic, I am new customer, deposited few days ago. Discord does not allow me posting, says "unauthorized".

Edit 6/1/18 all works, didn't try discord, but pool is up and staking. Phew. Cheesy
Activity: 43
Why APR wallet doesn't stake? When you fix it?

i dont like my job - but workin in support must be the hell ...  calm down boy .. chill a bit Wink

just wanna say Thank You guys and gals who work here Big UP !! you make an awesome job !
Activity: 8
Why APR wallet doesn't stake? When you fix it?
Activity: 255
Merit: 250

Here's the message:

Activity: 28
We love to see happy users earning some nice stakes!
egretia

What coins to mine on prospect it is better in this service ?
Activity: 171
 We love to see happy users earning some nice stakes!
egretia
Activity: 1
Hello Guys, about how long do deposits take? Are they manually verified? Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: