Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] StakeUnited.com - Multicoin POS Pool | AUTOMATED | HIGH REFSYSTEM 🚀 - page 8. (Read 27185 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hi,

I have a Problem with StakeUnited.

how do I change my Mailadress? Or what can i do to withdrawal Coins?

AeriumX (AEX) trying to withdrawal what must i do to "to confirm"?

Is Stakeunited sending a Mail with the withdrawal link?

The Support Links doesn´t work....

Please help!

Thx!

no need to confirm the email when we withdraw our coins,just need to wait between 24hours till 48hours
but i saw the new template is so complicated,
Activity: 31
Merit: 4
All JIYO coins were swapped successfully! Swap ratio was 5:1!  Cool
Activity: 43
Merit: 5
I really love their service so far. best pool around Smiley using them for 6 months already  Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 4
Hi fellow stakers Smiley

We just listed a promising project which was frequently requested by our community! It offers great price expectations and PoS abilities! It's LightPay Coin https://www.lightpaycoin.org/ !
It's a coin focusing on real life uses cases and a strong community! Also check out their discord: https://discord.gg/tKDXDps

We just listed an awesome project on our now 24 000 users platform! It was the most requested project by our community members! It offers great price expectations and PoS abilities! It's Electra Coin (ECA)  https://electraproject.org/ ! It's a coin focusing on real life uses cases and a strong community! Also check out their discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/B8F7Jdv !

We are proud to list another promising project on our great community pool! It's a project with some ambitious goals! It's called Dystem (DTEM) You can look up all the information about the coin on their website https://dystem.io/ or visit their discord server https://discord.gg/MV6KDYt ! It's a coin built by innovative entrepreneurs which will build up a project for the real world with real value behind it!

Due to the huge demand we received from our community members we are also offering LightPayCoin (LPC) masternodes now! You can participate with only 40 coins per seat! https://masternodes.online/currencies/LPC/ They have some really solid ROI for some time now!

Happy staking Smiley
Activity: 18
I have sent a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your return!
Extraordinary website, rational results, a very excellent business.
Activity: 37
Hi,

Please help!

Thx!

There is no confirmation except 2FA Wink
Activity: 8
does the page still work? I sent a few devs but the deposit does not arrive.

or on slopes, although more than 12 hours ago he registered in the deviant network and it took 5 minutes to move it to another bigger account

How long did it take to register a deposit?

if you cant login or page doesn't work ,please make sure you clear your chache and cookies or you can change your web browser data
my experience all working fine if we use mozilla firefox
deposit and withdrawl proccessed in 48hours max usually

Do you think I did not read cookies and did not change browsers? You are mistaken, all this was.
Activity: 287
Merit: 17
Hi,

Please help!

Thx!
Activity: 12
mine was all good, at 24 the deposit appeared but also appeared the performance that had been generating that day, so everything ok, I just chose a complicated day to start my tests

I have never used a POS pool. When I use it do I have to deposit my coins on your platform or how does that work?

Yes of course, you have to send the coins to the portfolio that gives you stakeunited. Once they arrive they will send it to another account but note your participation so they can assign your earnings.

I think it is important to clarify that once you send the coins they will remain in their hands, but in this case it seems a good company that fulfills its purpose
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I have never used a POS pool. When I use it do I have to deposit my coins on your platform or how does that work?
Activity: 8
I can not log in. There were coins on the stack, and I can not go to the site.
In support not to get until you go to the site. Vicious circle.
Simply "Super"

or on slopes, although more than 12 hours ago he registered in the deviant network and it took 5 minutes to move it to another bigger account

if you cant login or page doesn't work ,please make sure you clear your chache and cookies or you can change your web browser data
my experience all working fine if we use mozilla firefox
deposit and withdrawl proccessed in 48hours max usually
Activity: 12

Activity: 74
Such business are getting smash! Interesting business, extraordinary project, reasoned website!

I believe you get paid by the houre to say that (like a bitch).
They dump all coin. they dump all coin reward they get from us. All coin that are on stakeunited  go downhill. i see no coin going UP.
Plus for me it toke 2-3 days to withdraw my coin. For other it toke only 1 day.
I got kicked out of stakeunited discord for sayng that the DEV is worthless, because they updated the site and my 2FA does not work.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
That is how stakeunited site works

How do you update your email on a site that does not work properly Huh
I can't update my mail because profile does not work. Support does not work. Ya great team what to say. Nothing works.
I got kicked out of stakeunited discord for sayng that the DEV is worthless, because they updated the site and my 2FA does not work.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
That is how stakeunited site works
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
How do I get a masternode seat? I don’t really understand the difference- do I just deposit coins and it’s sorted in the back end, or do I have to start to setup a master node somehow?
Activity: 9
I like the construct of this business.
Brilliant idea, interesting idea, plausible results.  Good luck all.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I have just withdraw my ignition coins without a problem. Thanks guys for the service.
To whomever is running StakeUnited,

I've patiently waited for my little deposit to StakeUnited.com for months now and still nothing.
No response from "support" off the site nor me posting here.

Here's the message:

I made this transfer to you on 1/20, where is my deposit? Status: 797 confirmations Date: 1/20/2018 10:27 To: GJcXLeq7QPSgnPWwnpofUjTgiEzVxH6amQ Debit: -1714.70 XGOX Transaction fee: -0.0001 XGOX Net amount: -1714.7001 XGOX Transaction ID: d120001e7c0cec3bed0178817d236bbbe3bca65bbbd049f131bb951e21979ecf

Please advise,  bluehorseshoe

if you have any problem ,its better to directly contact support on the website
i ever contact them and they answer me very quickly

Thank you but I did that first, twice prior to posting here the first time.

i ever contact them then i saw my ticket was closed,but when i see that my ticket has been answered

so if you ever contact please see the closed ticket,they answer without notifications and sometimes not appear
Pages:
Jump to: