Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] StakeUnited.com - Multicoin POS Pool | AUTOMATED | HIGH REFSYSTEM 🚀 - page 6. (Read 27185 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
If u support DVX server you may lose your trust  because DVX server stay in only 1 month this is bigg scammer  they can't repose the investors......

yes, bcoz of this scammers(DVX) its a bad news for STAKEUNITED that is why we should not support such
nonsense  coins ........
Activity: 84
yes litterly the stake united exchange investors and users are thinking that it is a big scam ,by supporting DVX Coin they lost their trust from the people

From few days DEV as deleted is account and run away and no body in the server is not ready to answer for any of the question
this makes every  one angry  and i think if feature no body will invest or support this DVX core member i am for also. STAKEUNITED exchange is both scammer........

Ho really thnku for giving this imfomation .i don't no DVX is a big scamer
now i got it, after seeing this i will not deposite my coin on  this to stake and u also don't trust STAKEUNITED pool they are also a scammer
Activity: 84
If STAKEUNITED u r supporting the DVX server it is fake project and u will responsible for it.......
Activity: 130
yes litterly the stake united exchange investors and users are thinking that it is a big scam ,by supporting DVX Coin they lost their trust from the people

From few days DEV as deleted is account and run away and no body in the server is not ready to answer for any of the question
this makes every  one angry  and i think if feature no body will invest or support this DVX core member i am for also. STAKEUNITED exchange is both scammer........
Activity: 70
This scammers are making only to earn money and they r fooling peoples don't belive  in this coin it is fake coin......
Activity: 52
If they cant maintain sever why did they start the project,
So many people trusted on them and invested money on they,
But this scammer take all the money and ran away............

if DVX cant maintain/handle a project then why should they want a project ?
what should the investors do if the project ran away.... the investors are suffering due this idiots ..
if STAKEUNITED is supporting such useless project then the people will think that this is a scam pool.. Angry
just supporting the DVX Coin is ok but they are making bad remarks and giving negative thoughts on other coins like dv7 & dv8 and making bad impression to good projects ,but now for whom they supported they only ran away and made peoples to think who is scammer
this both dvx and stake united exchange are big scammers......
Activity: 154
If u support DVX server you may lose your trust  because DVX server stay in only 1 month this is bigg scammer  they can't repose the investors......
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello. I'm a manager from ico advertising agency. I'm ready to help your fund-raising campaign.
Сontact private messages.

if DVX cant maintain/handle a project then why should they want a project ?
what should the investors do if the project ran away.... the investors are suffering due this idiots ..
if STAKEUNITED is supporting such useless project then the people will think that this is a scam pool.. Angry

Yes..They have been fooling the investor's . please don't belive in this project.. Angry Angry
Activity: 98
The DVX  DEV there as closed is account and ran away but the buyer of DVX coin has losed there hope and lost there money this is a big false project and supports STAKEUNITED is a also a big scam exchange so don't trust on this exchange

Yes its true DVX, instead of seeing there shameless team they started saying other coins as scammer
and this STAKE UNITED exchange was supporting this scam DVX coin
what an useless exchange it is .... Embarrassed
YES it is true bro....so many people invested on them this show how much big scammer they are
Activity: 56
Activity: 28
It is a real fact that DVX coin run away, But the Investors on DVX coin getting struggle to sale or exchange DVX coin because this scammer break every one's trusts and from past few days there is no replay for any Questions from the team member regarding there problem at on of them till mow not replayed anything and this shows how much promising project is this ? ....This shows how much big scammer they are.......
yes bro they are really a big scammer they cant even solve the simple  problem and ran away like covered peoples
 by running away they only shows they cant handle any projects and this shows every one this is a fake project 
Activity: 70
The last week price of the dvx coin is 2 sat but now the server as stooped non of the preson  and core members or not giving any answer  relleted 
to the server problem ?? they are  fooling every one  if they cant face the problem means they should not start this project 
Activity: 130
The DVX  DEV there as closed is account and ran away but the buyer of DVX coin has losed there hope and lost there money this is a big false project and supports STAKEUNITED is a also a big scam exchange so don't trust on this exchange
Activity: 154

DVX start it's wallet on July 2018 but at the same month it as it as instructed  to update there wallet for 5 times and non of them as given solution
or clarity to this problem and but now STAKEUNITED exchange supporting DVX ,....if u support DVX server you may lose your trust and people thinks stake united exchange as fake and scam exchanger    
It is a real fact that DVX coin run away, But the Investors on DVX coin getting struggle to sale or exchange DVX coin because this scammer break every one's trusts and from past few days there is no replay for any Questions from the team member regarding there problem at on of them till now not replayed anything and this shows how much promising project is this ? ....This shows how much big scammer they are.......
Activity: 114
Activity: 74
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/462571854188642315/474168243049857025/Screenshot_20180801-155702.png
As some mentioned that their is no reply for the question from past 10 days and your exchange ( stakeunited) supported for the DVX coin and make a negative rumours on DV8 but actually the present suction the DVX coin stoped their service and ran away........?
Pages:
Jump to: