Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 127. (Read 538963 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
FUD by newbies means 'buy' to me.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
Interesting concept though developers don't look as active as other coins shame because this really does have potential

I hope you are joking.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Startcoin Doesn't need to be PnD it just needs to be a stable price to achieve it's purpose. It's a crowd-fund coin if you can fund something and it's the same price you fund at as they cash out it's a success.
Whatever that price is. Trading it is fun as it's a very liquid Alt but I would much rather prefer good quality pitches with a ROI to throw it into.

Startcoin has been a victim of some big pump and dump groups the last year and the price what artificially high.
Even the current price is to high and will come down.
Just take a look at the activity at this bitcointalk thread, bittrex volume and coinmarketcap.
Don't walk into the Bobsurplus trap.

It is not the free coins given out on Startjoin (they amount to a small portion of weekly volume 40-50 K per week). The mining is 50 K coins per day. Mining has operational cost and an overall different ethos than those of us who buy start because of the concept. I don't see any reason to call the large swings in the start price this last year the work of pump and dump groups. It was just all us getting in when news was exciting then when there is no more of us to buy in because we bought it we hit a top. We have large swing back down (albeit not always all the way down) as the mining and selling of probably many of newly mined coins happens. This is all about to end soon with the block halving in October! Enter SURPLUS BOB who needs to get some coin so that when the price goes up (SOON) he can take credit for it and LOOK like a market guru/crowd psychology master.  He is trying to drive price down which is fine with me either way. Just calling what i see to be so simple. This coin is going up and it has nothing to do with any pump and dumper that is exactly why he is here and here now. 

Bobsurplus has nothing to do with PnD?
 Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes

The big up swing was done by Ryan everybody knows that and Bob wants to do the same thing.
Where do you live, under a rock?
Bob got owned by Ryan and now has a load of Startcoin that he needs to dump but can only do it when the price goes up otherwise he and his group made a loss.
Just look at cryptocircuits everything was coordinated by bob, pumped the coin and now dumping it and killing the coin.

I am just gonna sit back with some popcorn and watch it all happen.  Cool

I got owned by a no name scammer? Mi thinks not.
Activity: 616
dead, moon, dead, moon, dead, moon.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Interesting concept though developers don't look as active as other coins shame because this really does have potential
Activity: 924
I AM
TARP YOU SAY??

not at all, it's a MARKET
It's a whale trap.

That's right.  You should hurry up and sell while the price is low.   
Activity: 616
It's a whale trap.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Startcoin Doesn't need to be PnD it just needs to be a stable price to achieve it's purpose. It's a crowd-fund coin if you can fund something and it's the same price you fund at as they cash out it's a success.
Whatever that price is. Trading it is fun as it's a very liquid Alt but I would much rather prefer good quality pitches with a ROI to throw it into.

Startcoin has been a victim of some big pump and dump groups the last year and the price what artificially high.
Just take a look at the activity at this bitcointalk thread, bittrex volume and coinmarketcap.

It is not the free coins given out on Startjoin (they amount to a small portion of weekly volume 40-50 K per week). The mining is 50 K coins per day. Mining has operational cost and an overall different ethos than those of us who buy start because of the concept. I don't see any reason to call the large swings in the start price this last year the work of pump and dump groups. It was just all us getting in when news was exciting then when there is no more of us to buy in because we bought it we hit a top. We have large swing back down (albeit not always all the way down) as the mining and selling of probably many of newly mined coins happens. This is all about to end soon with the block halving in October! Enter SURPLUS BOB who needs to get some coin so that when the price goes up (SOON) he can take credit for it and LOOK like a market guru/crowd psychology master.  He is trying to drive price down which is fine with me either way. Just calling what i see to be so simple. This coin is going up and it has nothing to do with any pump and dumper that is exactly why he is here and here now. 
Startcoin is still going to be on the Forex Expo, right?
Activity: 575
Post from Jamie on Startjoin

Jamie Scott@jamiescottuk
Hey guys. I'm here Just waiting for for the guys to make some announcements. Everything is in had and looking forward to some big news from max, karl and simon soon. Thanks for your patience.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Lol yeah a whole lot of talk, everyone is an expert, we will look back some day when we have made our fortunes from startcoin. I suppose i want results too quickly things take time. Bnktothefuture took a few years to become regulated a whole lot of work and money and graft.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Lots of talk as usual...  we wait for moon
Activity: 79
Simon is upfront and truthful unless someone can prove otherwise, Max and Karl are very questionable indeed, i wouldn't trust them. I like listening to Max on tv he is very intelligent but he doesn't stick to his word but i won't hold that against him, look at all the promises he made about maxcoin ( please don't tell me it wasn't his coin etc, i know it wasn't but he still promised a stabilisation fund for maxcoin and said he would include it on startjoin and had karl on his show telling everyone to buy maxcoin - then Karl suddenly turns around and says he has sold all his maxcoin ) so be very weary of these people they are just the same as any other businessmen trying to make a buck, so play the game as you will take your chances and make up your own mind.
I know i am selling all my coins when the next high comes near and buying back in when it drops, its the only way to play the game don't listen to all these promises Startcoin is cheap any price below $5 a coin coming out of Karls mouth, maybe someday but a long way off.
Activity: 86

Simon Dixon, Karl Gray and Max Keiser all working together to produce a rabbit out of the hat. Lots of potential movement here. I respect what Simon Dixon and BnkToTheFuture.com have to say on Startcoin. Like Karl and Max, Simon is upfront and accountable.

Simon has much valuable, professional experience working in the world of finance. He is the author of the widely acclaimed book: "Bank to the Future" - all about the future of finance. Richard Branson has spoken highly about him and BnkToTheFuture. Being based in China, Simon is right where he needs to be regarding the Chinese exchanges. I await developments with great interest.
Activity: 84
Perhaps All the FUD could possibly be Bob's buddies trying to run down the price?  Wink

Psy bob's in action

They already own a bagload of Startcoin and don't want the price lower anymore but to go up,
Bags of Startcoin they need to dump to get their bitcoins back.
Just beware of unnatural trends on the market.
Typical FUD just look at my post above from one of the Statjoin board ignore all else

Sounds reliable from the guy who said Startcoin was going to be added on a big Chinese exchange.
Can you tell me what Chinese exchange was going to add Startcoin again?
You are just hyping the coin because you are a bagholder.

There has been all kind of twitter posts from Max, Simon and Karl but have you actually seen something happen?
Just some hype hype hype twitter posts.

People want to hear and actually see updates but just hear some hyped news and see the Startcoin price fall lower and lower and lower.

I agree there has been a lot of talk and not much action, however Simon Dixon is a trustworthy source so we will have to see. I believe i said it would be added to a Chinese exchange ( not major) and from what I have been told that is still the plan although i do not know which one. (This also could be just words)

Chinese exchange if far from certain, most Chinese trade is focused on Bitcoin and Litecoin and even those trades are in a really grey area.
For Startcoin to be added on a Chinese exchange would mean some serious lobbying by Max, Simon and Karl.
Simply do not see that happening in the next two years.

They should put more focus on price stability and marketing in Europe.

Activity: 924
I AM
Perhaps All the FUD could possibly be Bob's buddies trying to run down the price?  Wink

Psy bob's in action
Activity: 575
Typical FUD just look at my post above from one of the Statjoin board ignore all else

Sounds reliable from the guy who said Startcoin was going to be added on a big Chinese exchange.
Can you tell me what Chinese exchange was going to add Startcoin again?
You are just hyping the coin because you are a bagholder.

There has been all kind of twitter posts from Max, Simon and Karl but have you actually seen something happen?
Just some hype hype hype twitter posts.

People want to hear and actually see updates but just hear some hyped news and see the Startcoin price fall lower and lower and lower.

I agree there has been a lot of talk and not much action, however Simon Dixon is a trustworthy source so we will have to see. I believe i said it would be added to a Chinese exchange ( not major) and from what I have been told that is still the plan although i do not know which one. (This also could be just words)
Jump to: