Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 123. (Read 538963 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
I wish you guys good luck following Max Keiser.
Want to lose all your money go Startcoin  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg7EM9izX-0

Well that was pretty convincing....

Max Keiser says buy Silver!
Silver prices go down

Max Keiser says buy Bitcoin!
Bitcoin prices go down

Max Keiser says buy Startcoin!
Well better buy some Startcoin

Wait.... what  Huh

Why would you listen to one man's opinion instead of doing your own research and making up your own mind?  Roll Eyes

Ofcourse Max Keiser is going to say to buy Startcoin, he's involved in it. Does that mean you have to buy it because he says so? No, you should buy it because it has the potential to grow tremendously if you're willing to do your own research...

See how your comment is like it's coming from some teenager? Grow up now would ya  Grin

Funny story  Grin
You are the internetmarketeer right who trades in e-mail adresses?
Sounds about right to create a social meda platform and get all those nice free mail adressed and sell them for a lot of money.
Nowhere in your terms or conditions is it written you will not do any of that.
Sounds fishy to me.  Kiss

Funny story, who on earth would buy those email addresses?  Grin
Make a comment if you know what you're talking about haha...

Wait, who are you?  Huh

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
What's going on with the price of Start? I thought it was going to cross 100k by september but don't seem like it

September 2019 lulz
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
Quote from BTTF

First of all congratulations for investing in another successfully funded pitch on our platform. The SMBS is a significant financial innovation and we look forward to rolling it out.

The timing of this pitch was unfortunate as it came in the middle of a big restructuring at StartCOIN Holdings which has a large influence on the price of StartCOIN.

We were busy supporting StartCOIN Holdings with some company restructurings and public announcements have now been made with more to follow. This uncertainty affected the price of StartCOIN and it has now begun a recovery and we remain bullish on where we think it will go from here (But this was always positioned as a higher risk, higher return opportunity that is dependent upon the price of StartCOIN which is out of our control).

We are now comfortable to move forward with this innovation. Now the uncertainty is over we are going to extend this pitch for a few more weeks to reach its full potential.

This will not affect when you start receiving returns as we are getting ready to start paying first dividends in an estimated two weeks while we put the miners to work.

First we have to determine the exact amount invested and therefore need to wait for bank transfers to complete. If you still have a pending bank transfer in your financials section of your account please contact us and provide proof of making the bank transfer to prevent delays receiving dividends.

We will also start working on the legal documents once all funds are cleared too.

Happy investing and thank you for a being a part of history with your investments.
Activity: 924
I AM
It's funny, people want Max to pump the coin on KR then when he does moan that he was pumping it up and they got greedy

I recall Max saying if Maxcoin didn't hit LTC marketcap he would do a show naked, then it was obliterated. I made on it in all told as I was luckly enough the first one to get a heap of coins on cryptsy when it was launched there and sold them for a motza, but i held a lot too and lost on them. but that's cryptos, get used to it.

Pumping is one thing but I do think he should be more careful in what he says on release dates and the like if they aren't followed through on as it is damaging. Though looking pretty good if they are hiring and expanding, Next phase time, with those layered low sells someone is trying to keep the price down.. which means......

Buying time  Wink
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
What's going on with the price of Start? I thought it was going to cross 100k by september but don't seem like it
[/quote
 Because Startcoin has not gone mainstream yet which it plans to do, the price will stay low, the only big buyers are people who are into the crypto world and a lot of them have been burned and lied to already by Karl and Max, including myself. However i am confident Startcoin is a good buy and the people behind it are really trying their best to make it work, but once bitten twice shy etc. No getting away from fact that karl and Max told everyone to buy Maxcoin on Tv and twitter and then dumped their own stash, well Karl did for sure don't know about Max. Some might say this is just business, i suppose it is but also it could be called fraud.
I do think people have the right to be angry about being ripped off, and loosing money which could mean a lot to them, i myself was angry but have now moved on and willing to give startcoin a chance, i don't think Simon would risk tarnishing his name and his own business going into deals with Max and Karl, his Banktothefuture site is a pleasure to use. So i am buying every startcoin i can afford, going all in with all spare money.
Activity: 1540
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
Max is not alone in this either, now Simon Dixon and Karl Gray is in on the team, and this is the most awesome team ever assembled in crypto space.

Remember when that Karl Gray idiot went on MK's gay little TV show and said he would buying 1000 BTC of Maxcoin hahaha.

That worked out really well for MK and KG, the most awesome team ever assembled in crypto space.

Idiot Tongue
Silver goes down?

Silver never went up

But if you don't own physical silver your an even greater fool, do your research man

Silver bubbled to $50 in Easter 2011, MK screaming buy buy buy all along.  He went rather quiet when it fell straight back to $30 at rapid speed.

Lets also not forget MK telling everyone to buy LTC at 2013 highs near $50.

What's your point exactly? Because Max Keiser predicts something you do it?

If you make predictions for the future, sometimes you're right and sometimes you're wrong, a 6 year old knows that so we don't need you here to explain that to us  Wink

On the other hand, you have no rational opinion to debunk the Starjoin/Startcoin project so you base the outcome on wrong predictions made by some people in the past. This lowers the level of the conversation to the standards of, well, a 6 year old...

Now that's amusing  Grin
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Imo too late for thisnpump, i will skip
Activity: 729
Max is not alone in this either, now Simon Dixon and Karl Gray is in on the team, and this is the most awesome team ever assembled in crypto space.

Remember when that Karl Gray idiot went on MK's gay little TV show and said he would buying 1000 BTC of Maxcoin hahaha.

That worked out really well for MK and KG, the most awesome team ever assembled in crypto space.

Idiot Tongue
Silver goes down?

Silver never went up

But if you don't own physical silver your an even greater fool, do your research man

Silver bubbled to $50 in Easter 2011, MK screaming buy buy buy all along.  He went rather quiet when it fell straight back to $30 at rapid speed.

Lets also not forget MK telling everyone to buy LTC at 2013 highs near $50.
I AM
Idiot Tongue
Silver goes down?

Silver never went up

legendary
Buzzex Exchange

Silver prices go down

Bitcoin prices go down

Wait.... what  Huh

Why would you listen to one man's opinion instead of doing your own research and making up your own mind?  Roll Eyes

Ofcourse Max Keiser is going to say to buy Startcoin, he's involved in it. Does that mean you have to buy it because he says so? No, you should buy it because it has the potential to grow tremendously if you're willing to do your own research...

See how your comment is like it's coming from some teenager? Grow up now would ya  Grin

Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Follow us on our new account ShapeShift.com
ShapeShift has added a buy/sell feature to the real time market data website CoinCap.io! You can now buy or sell Startcoin straight from the market data website. Learn more about this here: http://bit.ly/1UVFZ7m

Activity: 344
Merit: 259

Silver prices go down

Bitcoin prices go down

Wait.... what  Huh

That..... not so much...
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I agree Ducky this is a dream combo Simon being involved makes it so much better, bit weary of karl and max but willing to give them a second chance, between the 3 of them anything is possible. A better Startjoin website, BnktotheFuture and a Startfund backing most popular projects will be awesome. Once this all kicks off and the news spreads startcoin will be the coin to own for sure. The 3 of them have the money to do it and the knowledge for sure. Im very excited to see this all unfold before our eyes. With all this great news why are people selling, i can't understand?

I think most of us know about Max's track record. He was very early promoting bitcoin so definitely he got that right - This is Keiser report from Apr. 7 2012 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujdWCXxGC9g The price was then $4.8. I don't know the silver story, but that did not go quite well I have heard. Then there was Maxcoin after Bitcoin - he did not get that quite right either, but he must surely have learnt a lot from it, as the rest of us who participated. Then there is now Startcoin, and he got that right. It's a bit like Microsoft and windows, lol. Max is not alone in this either, now Simon Dixon and Karl Gray is in on the team, and this is the most awesome team ever assembled in crypto space.
Activity: 344
Merit: 259

LOL well that 12 BTC sell at 19,700sats sure isn't an obvious sign of price suppression or anything  Roll Eyes Grin Cool

Are we gonna see 50k min. very soon again......hrmmmmm....perhaps.  

No reason this coin should be 5-10x that in the future I'd say but I think it'd be very hard with the continued manipulation of this coin by the big holders.  It's pretty seems unless a true flood of fresh/new btc comes into START from outside promoting/etc. it'll still be "unnatural" price spikes followed by the usual mini-dumps.

12 BTC should be peanuts, it's just not time yet. 20 mill $ is ~88000 BTC at current price. Even the tiniest fraction would spike the price. I'm buying all I can fully knowing that it may take still a long time before price moves up.

legendary
Activity: 1120
LOL well that 12 BTC sell at 19,700sats sure isn't an obvious sign of price suppression or anything  Roll Eyes Grin Cool

Are we gonna see 50k min. very soon again......hrmmmmm....perhaps. 

No reason this coin should be 5-10x that in the future I'd say but I think it'd be very hard with the continued manipulation of this coin by the big holders.  It's pretty seems unless a true flood of fresh/new btc comes into START from outside promoting/etc. it'll still be "unnatural" price spikes followed by the usual mini-dumps.
I AM
Excellent news i nearly sold my stash yesterday being sick of the whole thing, i can see price of Startcoin rising rapidly tomorrow after more good news. Remember Karl saying Startcoin under $5 each is cheap, would be nice at even $1 for me lol.

That would (probably) have been quite a blunder, so it's good you did not do that. I don't know if the price will rice rapidly or not since it seems some pump groups is usually responsible for rapid rises. Slow and steady rises is much better imho.

Blunder is an understatement would have kicked yourself today. You only lose if you sell, despite all the negativity over last few weeks Start was always going to come back up, pump groups might be using the news to kick it off but thats ok with me 15k was unbearable   
Jump to: