Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 126. (Read 538963 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
StartCOIN is an excellent project that helps entrepreneurs gather the needed investment to fund the development of new products and services!

I'm using START to fund the Bitcoin Capital Tranche 2 Wink

https://bnktothefuture.com/pitches/2120/_bitcoin-capital-tranche-2-crypto-fund-managed-by-max-keiser-simon-dixon.html

Yeah I will be too, If we can add 10k sats to the price  Tongue
All these FUD guys posting lately must mean time to buy, lol I sound like CNBC
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
StartCOIN is an excellent project that helps entrepreneurs gather the needed investment to fund the development of new products and services!

I'm using START to fund the Bitcoin Capital Tranche 2 Wink

https://bnktothefuture.com/pitches/2120/_bitcoin-capital-tranche-2-crypto-fund-managed-by-max-keiser-simon-dixon.html
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
Please pledge your support for this campaign on StartJOIN:

www.startjoin.com/startbook

Here is the front cover of the book:

legendary
Activity: 1120
fuck this bullshit coin

I see you're a retard no matter what thread you're in.
START has more brains and money behind it than you'll have your whole life dumbass.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
fuck this bullshit coin
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
It's good that mining is being focused upon. The START mining pools in question have good trustworthy records. However, this is something that most coins have to be aware of. For instance, DASH is hopelessy over-mined by one group of miners, well over the so-called '51%' threshold.

Maybe those whose only purpose seems to be to talk the START price down (I wonder why?!!!) should go and post on the DASH pages to alert their investors to the very real danger they face.
Activity: 876
AikaPool admin
Activity: 651
Merit: 518
And yes, just like with Maxcoin, there are carelessness and stupidity of Startcoin miners as explained in post above but you people just go full retard and buy even more coins, they are very secure!
legendary
Bitfarms.io
Greetings All,

As long term pool operators operating a START pool we would like to point out we are quite worried about the recent hashrate distribution. It seems there is a large concentration of miners using coinmine which reaches over 50% of the network quite often by now.

We would like to encourage all miners to evenly spread hashrate on the network to better secure it against possible 51% attacks. Our fully featured and themed pool interface is ready to welcome so much more miners than we currently have and is the most complete out there. A while ago our fees were of 2% but we did lower them to 1% (even if it's not profitable at all to do so) to encourage more users to come by.

Please spread some hashrate towards www.SuchPool.pw/start

We have proactive and fast support ready to help you in the event you would get any issues. Comments and feedbacks are always appreciated.

Thanks for your support since we opened our START pool.

Louis and Dave
SuchPool Administrators
[email protected]
Twitter: @SuchPool
IRC: #SuchPool on irc.freenode.net
Activity: 651
Merit: 518
Problem with Startcoin is that it is starting to remind me of Maxcoin where a lot was debated and promised but not much delivered. I'm reminded of that every time I start wallet and see "Build date: Jun 20 2104" which means that even though millions USD are in play "developers" could not find enough time to keep wallet updated to the latest Bitcoin code. Like all code added there in 1+ year is unimportant and Startcoin can do without it. Just wait until someone starts exploiting known but not patched vulnerabilities in current Startcoin wallet, "developers" panic adding code, messing something up and so on. Then you'll have a very good reason to dump at any price.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
“@PRICEACTIONCRYP: #StartPeeps Is The First Ad Revenue Sharing Platform That Will Get You Paid Straight To Your Startcoin Wallet https://startpeeps.com/index.php?tab1=welcome&affid=210

new tweet about StartPeeps
I AM
Who cares whose coin it is, It's an obvious choice at this price, Maybe people new to the thread don't understand how when they do an equity drive a % of the money goes back into buying the coin..

Also the more it's used on SJ the more coins need to be purchased to pay for people's bonus.

If they continue to develop it nothing is stopping it from being a permanent top 5 coin. Imagine if BTTF had started an in house coin on release, 3 years later it would be mooning when they can attract Millions of $$$ in funds
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
buying START is not a good idea

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. Buying start now is smart.

Couldn't agree more. Doubled stash today.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. Buying start now is smart.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
Activity: 729
The fact that people buy a Keiser coin amuses me to no fucking end.  Grin
Activity: 616
Activity: 84
FUD by newbies means 'buy' to me.
For me, you can slap a couple of inverted commas around the word 'newbies' too.  Wink

LOL, you guys are making WAY more of Bobsurplus than he is. The price is low, Bob bought. He promotes his buys on Twitter just like many other Twitter traders. He's certainly not trying to drive the price down by promoting the coin and broadcasting his position. And guess what... buying a coin low and selling as the price rises is what all traders do.

*passes around the Reynolds Wrap*

Time for you to make some hats.
Sounds like good, reasonable , gereral advice. Rather than just looking for investment pointers in this thread, ordinary punters should do their own research using other sources. A lot of 'opinion' (market manipulation) here should be taken with a pinch of salt.    Cool

ROFL, LMAO Bobs minions come in the thread to defend him.  Grin Cheesy

To everybody a PnD group is currently watching Startcoin to unload their coins.
Probably already started since their project has been comprimised and cashing out as quickly as possible.
Just be carefull fellow Startcoiners.  Undecided
Activity: 86
FUD by newbies means 'buy' to me.
For me, you can slap a couple of inverted commas around the word 'newbies' too.  Wink

LOL, you guys are making WAY more of Bobsurplus than he is. The price is low, Bob bought. He promotes his buys on Twitter just like many other Twitter traders. He's certainly not trying to drive the price down by promoting the coin and broadcasting his position. And guess what... buying a coin low and selling as the price rises is what all traders do.

Sounds like good, reasonable , gereral advice. Rather than just looking for investment pointers in this thread, ordinary punters should do their own research using other sources. A lot of 'opinion' (market manipulation) here should be taken with a pinch of salt.    Cool
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale

Jump to: