Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 140. (Read 538963 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
My Startcoin wallet is broken ,,, every time i start it i get ""startcoin wallet has stopped working windows can check online for solution"" I have deleted "peers.dat" file but no change , I have reinstalled new wallet but still no change

Anyone know what could cause this

cheers

Ok what is happening here is :- My wallet.dat file has become corrupt due to a bad windows shutdown/crash/power cut restart ....  the Startcoin wallet tells me this when I start wallet with my wallet.dat file inside the roaming folder (wallet will not run)

however if i place an older backup version of the same wallet.dat file in the roaming folder then the wallet run's it contains all my addresses ect but the balance however may be more or less than the corrupted wallet.dat file I only have a very rough idea of the balance of the corrupt file,    this makes sense to me as the power cut occurred between the older backup and the corrupted file were last edited

So How do I go about uncorrupting the latest  wallet.dat file that I have

cheers  

If you are unsure if the amounts are correct you can try to rescan the whole blockchain from the start using "startcoin-qt.exe -rescan" It will then read through all transactions and update the amounts (in theory at least). This can take some time depending on your HD speed.

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/1249/how-exactly-does-rescan-work

Activity: 575
My Startcoin wallet is broken ,,, every time i start it i get ""startcoin wallet has stopped working windows can check online for solution"" I have deleted "peers.dat" file but no change , I have reinstalled new wallet but still no change

cheers

Ok what is happening here is :- My wallet.dat file has become corrupt due to a bad windows shutdown/crash/power cut restart ....  the Startcoin wallet tells me this when I start wallet with my wallet.dat file inside the roaming folder (wallet will not run)

however if i place an older backup version of the same wallet.dat file in the roaming folder then the wallet run's it contains all my addresses ect but the balance however may be more or less than the corrupted wallet.dat file I only have a very rough idea of the balance of the corrupt file,    this makes sense to me as the power cut occurred between the older backup and the corrupted file were last edited

So How do I go about uncorrupting the latest  wallet.dat file that I have

cheers 

I dont believe you have to the backup should be ok as its contains all your addresses let the wallet sync and all should be ok i think, after all thats what backups are for.
Activity: 528

cheers

Ok what is happening here is :- My wallet.dat file has become corrupt due to a bad windows shutdown/crash/power cut restart ....  the Startcoin wallet tells me this when I start wallet with my wallet.dat file inside the roaming folder (wallet will not run)

however if i place an older backup version of the same wallet.dat file in the roaming folder then the wallet run's it contains all my addresses ect but the balance however may be more or less than the corrupted wallet.dat file I only have a very rough idea of the balance of the corrupt file,    this makes sense to me as the power cut occurred between the older backup and the corrupted file were last edited

So How do I go about uncorrupting the latest  wallet.dat file that I have

cheers 
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I asked this before anyone know of any digital assets locations for the StartCoin logo and stuff like that ? that would be great to know! Thanks all Smiley

Ask Jamie Scott - there was a link for a while on Startjoin, but it has gone out of view.
Activity: 528
Who is the START Dev please ?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
will go to 4k satoshi or 100k satohi?
where is true?? Grin

That guy is dreaming......dont listen to him or you will miss out.

The only reason he is saying 4k is because he knows how good this coin is and he wants to buy all the coins you dump....do not be fooled.

This coin is only going to go up.

Chinese website is coming remember and what do you all think is going to follow? A chinese exchange.

Yes its frustrating at times and even I question karl n max but the truth is if you look into startcoin and see what has been created and whats to follow you will know this coin will have a massive marketcap.

I just wish karl would step it up and buy with his $20 million fund.

Dreaming??? Startcoin was 79k  when i told that it ll go to 4k. And everybody were telling that it ll go to 100 k soon. Now look at the price who is right? İt s  24k. And i believe only one person plays the market and this is fake volume. He/she wont stop to play till 4k. And  when it hit 4k he/she ll buy again. Look at my old message and see how i an right about this. Dont buy this shitcoin now. Wait till 4k. Or you ll loose your bitcoins

You have made you point and said what you believe now please go away and come back when it is 4k I suspect we wouldnt see you again :-)

İ agree with you but laughing Cheesy time never tell lie. I hope i see you both here when it hit 4k. I ll be here.
Activity: 575
where is true?? Grin

The only reason he is saying 4k is because he knows how good this coin is and he wants to buy all the coins you dump....do not be fooled.

Chinese website is coming remember and what do you all think is going to follow? A chinese exchange.

Yes its frustrating at times and even I question karl n max but the truth is if you look into startcoin and see what has been created and whats to follow you will know this coin will have a massive marketcap.

Dreaming??? Startcoin was 79k  when i told that it ll go to 4k. And everybody were telling that it ll go to 100 k soon. Now look at the price who is right? İt s  24k. And i believe only one person plays the market and this is fake volume. He/she wont stop to play till 4k. And  when it hit 4k he/she ll buy again. Look at my old message and see how i an right about this. Dont buy this shitcoin now. Wait till 4k. Or you ll loose your bitcoins

You have made you point and said what you believe now please go away and come back when it is 4k I suspect we wouldnt see you again :-)
Activity: 1540
where is true?? Grin

Dreaming??? Startcoin was 79k  when i told that it ll go to 4k. And everybody were telling that it ll go to 100 k soon. Now look at the price who is right? İt s  24k. And i believe only one person plays the market and this is fake volume. He/she wont stop to play till 4k. And  when it hit 4k he/she ll buy again. Look at my old message and see how i an right about this. Dont buy this shitcoin now. Wait till 4k. Or you ll loose your bitcoins

that's dumb. not only are you telling people to take a risk of selling START coin but you're going as far as telling them that it'll lose over 200% value. If anyone listens to you they'll end up missing the boat. Even if price is falling people can still even out without being stupid enough to empty their wallet and crossing their fingers for 4k just to see it hit 100k and miss the boat

sorry but that sounds like a clear fud in an attempt to get cheaper coins.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
where is true?? Grin

Activity: 280
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
look at the order book! Tidlewaveeeeee

How do I get a lot startcoin in startjoin.com

u buy it  Grin

not
I mean free

When you buy startcoin and send it to startjoin.com wallet, they will give little percentage based on amount of coins you deposited there....they do it every friday.
Activity: 1274
I asked this before anyone know of any digital assets locations for the StartCoin logo and stuff like that ? that would be great to know! Thanks all Smiley
where is true?? Grin

Perhaps you say is true
Max Keiser also never said that
Activity: 1540

u buy it  Grin

Activity: 776