Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 138. (Read 538963 times)

Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
startchat mobile app is doing quite well I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
The top wallet was 1 million. During the drop from 40k down to the mid 20s it went down to 850k. During this spike it dropped another 10k. Seems like we're fighting our way through a very large sell off by the top wallet on Bittrex.

Ha nice, yeah I noticed that too!  Top wallet is not trex I don't think in this case.

Anyways, whoever you are please dump it back down to 15-19k range so I can load up again! Cheesy
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
No, I mean the top wallet ON Bittrex. Under the distribution tab.
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
The top wallet was 1 million. During the drop from 40k down to the mid 20s it went down to 850k. During this spike it dropped another 10k. Seems like we're fighting our way through a very large sell off by the top wallet on Bittrex.

Isn't that the exchanges wallet? Largest wallet is usually own by Bittrex
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Activity: 338
START is on the move again today 
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
10     Startcoin    $ 5,258,016    $ 0.087907    59,813,320 START **    $ 23,820    42.25 %    
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

"I think people will be waking up very soon that you either buy #Startcoin at 13 cents range or very soon start paying litecoin style prices"

That`s a really really bold statement. I hope they have big news to justify that.

That is a BIG statement. Hopefully it's justified and big things are to come.

They wouldn't say that if they couldn't back it.

"I think people will be waking up very soon that you either buy #Startcoin at 13 cents range or very soon start paying litecoin style prices"

That`s a really really bold statement. I hope they have big news to justify that.

That is a BIG statement. Hopefully it's justified and big things are to come.
legendary
Activity: 984

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Here is a graph I made om coinigy. Price-axis with logarithmic scale.

that looks quite right. I believe this is buy time..looks like another pump is coming and this time it would be higher than last time.
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
my thoughts are its buy time!!
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Hey, my android phone start wallet doesn't want to open... thoughts?
Wow, Bittrex shot up to 33k! Looks like it's settling back down though.
Activity: 476
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
The race is on at bittrex all the way to 40k
Activity: 477
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
it looks like some whale decided to create a floor at 22/23K, Im wondering if its Simon or Max Cheesy

LOL fake buy walls are gone. There was 120 BTC on buy side for minute, manipulation on this one is brutal.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
Here is a graph I made om coinigy. Price-axis with logarithmic scale.

Jump to: