Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 136. (Read 538963 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
Ok, I'm in START yet again, when is this thing going #moon?

It's almost as if somebody read your message Cheesy - My guess is that it will consolidate for a while longer.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Ok, I'm in START yet again, when is this thing going #moon?
So what do you guys think will be effect of SMBS on price and why?

The hash rate would be about 2.7 GHs if fully funded. That's about 6-7% of the current hash rate of Startcoin, so this alone does not mean a lot. The halving will mean much more, currently about 2.5 months away. However, a substantial amount of those who invest at BnkToTheFuture seems to be "normal" investors with little knowledge of crypto. If some of these wants to have more startcoin than the mining brings they would have to buy it, and that may fuel the price. Maybe "dipping the toe" with this mining project might mean increased interest in the coin, especially if the price shows a positive move?

Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
So what do you guys think will be effect of SMBS on price and why?
Very close to funded! I'm pretty sure this one will reach $200K within 35 days

legendary
Hey whoever is running their (or multiple) bots on START, great thanks for volume and pricing (how ironic START needs a bot on it to huh? ha Wink ), but it makes it annoying trying to buy in or even bother watching the market/charts since it's all fluff.

Why didn't you mention this before ?

And how did you aquire such vast amount of START at such an early stage ?

By giving away a lot of startcoin on startjoin. Startcoin that I bought  on the exchanges. 5000 is hardly a vast amount btw Roll Eyes

legendary
K so someone make this easy, buy and hold START for long term, YES or NO??  (Seems short terms it's just being pnd by groups / whales).

And WHAT is considered long term here?  3-6 months?  6 months+

1yr from now?

The floor keeps rising, check the 1 year chart.  New floor seems to be about .00021 or so.  Go for long term, at least 6 month, and contribute to startjoin and your btc wallet when it's high.

Yeah I see, not to mention accumul. happening in front of our eyes lol.

As for that earlier comment on twitter re. "LTC like pricing" for START, well maybe yes one day but man I'm sure it'll have tons of dumpers along the way, no??  Otherwise I'm all for a run to $1usd per start up to $10/start or more!  Kiss  I'm sure the devs want that to happen...but will the market let that happen?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

Why didn't you mention this before ?

And how did you aquire such vast amount of START at such an early stage ?
Is "Start Chat' coming to iPhone?

They have tweeted that capital will be raised for that purpose: https://twitter.com/start_chat/status/626520443030241280

legendary
Activity: 1498
Is "Start Chat' coming to iPhone?
I'm seeing some major accumulation... what's coming for this week?  

I don't know anything special, but maybe the Startfund will have finished the paperwork. Something is due to happen in China soon, probably the Shanghai Forex expo, but that's in about a month. I think mainly the technical's of Startcoin signals a bottom now. The floor of the price have shown a close to perfect exponential behavior in 2015, and we are now at that floor.

Graph (y-axis log scale):

K so someone make this easy, buy and hold START for long term, YES or NO??  (Seems short terms it's just being pnd by groups / whales).

And WHAT is considered long term here?  3-6 months?  6 months+

1yr from now?

Long term - 2 years from now. Sell some before if you want, but also keep some.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
K so someone make this easy, buy and hold START for long term, YES or NO??  (Seems short terms it's just being pnd by groups / whales).

1yr from now?

The floor keeps rising, check the 1 year chart.  New floor seems to be about .00021 or so.  Go for long term, at least 6 month, and contribute to startjoin and your btc wallet when it's high.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
I'm seeing some major accumulation... what's coming for this week?  
legendary

1yr from now?
Activity: 398
Merit: 109
In advance of Startcoin being listed on a Chinese exchange, over the next 36hrs will be giving away some of these on Startjoin and Startpeeps, they are the same as those to be distributed in China apart from being in English .

Sounds like the prepaid debit cards. Though no one out there will buy any goods because the cards serve as a payment option for chinese lard.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
I hope startpay actually lets us use our mobile device to pay at any store around the world....

That would be a game changer.
Activity: 602
omg i love that card...hope there is an ATM for that..or that card can be used as debit card..

is that even possible to happen? i know this coin has so many potential..
Jump to: