Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 194. (Read 538963 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

so are you going to offer any proof or just continue to discredit yourself?

The proof is there. The first post showing screenshots of tweets that Keiser has made is evidence enough. There is mountains of evidence that hes a con man. Here take 10 mins out of your day and let someone with a real track record put it into perspective for you. https://youtu.be/VxuTouUgW10

Startcoin is just like gold and silver, being promoted as a REAL currency, Max like all the other con men always go on about the evil bankers and how bad the fiat system is, its all lies and delusion to steal your money. If you don't understand Wall Street you don't understand Max Keiser, plain and simple. Ad based content, like Startcoin, is a scam, plain and simple. You will lose your ass in this shit I guarentee it.

from wikipedia

Mike Stathis is the chief investment strategist of AVA Investment Analytics, a financial research firm catering to financial institutions. He also serves as the managing principal of the venture capital firm Apex Venture Advisors. Wikipedia

"catering to financial institutions" aka BANKS!  your so-called proof is following his own agenda.  Seriously, is that your proof?  If you want to be his sheep, go follow that shepard.  you said you sold your Startcoin, why are you still here?  

I bought at the beginning of the rise and sold near the top.  re-bought at the dips and sold at the peaks 3 times.  I've gotton back all of my principle and am now playing with part of the profit.  i cannot lose at this point, but thank you for your obvious concern over my financial well-being.  however, your services are not needed.  especially when it is obvious to everybody but yourself that you did something a little less smart with your money.

You guys can try discredit fiction with fact, in this case you have no argument, his (Max) previous record speaks volumes, and for someone to bring facts to the table is noble regardless of selling his startcoin or not, this type of awareness will ensure others do not fall prey.

Explain the coin that it's being constantly dumped on the market for the last 2 days, in disregard of price. This free fall is unnerving to say the least.

Place your bid and soon enough your order will be filled, it's unnatural in trading, where the Dev is still around.
Activity: 203

The proof is there. The first post showing screenshots of tweets that Keiser has made is evidence enough. There is mountains of evidence that hes a con man. Here take 10 mins out of your day and let someone with a real track record put it into perspective for you. https://youtu.be/VxuTouUgW10

Startcoin is just like gold and silver, being promoted as a REAL currency, Max like all the other con men always go on about the evil bankers and how bad the fiat system is, its all lies and delusion to steal your money. If you don't understand Wall Street you don't understand Max Keiser, plain and simple. Ad based content, like Startcoin, is a scam, plain and simple. You will lose your ass in this shit I guarentee it.

from wikipedia

Mike Stathis is the chief investment strategist of AVA Investment Analytics, a financial research firm catering to financial institutions. He also serves as the managing principal of the venture capital firm Apex Venture Advisors. Wikipedia

"catering to financial institutions" aka BANKS!  your so-called proof is following his own agenda.  Seriously, is that your proof?  If you want to be his sheep, go follow that shepard.  you said you sold your Startcoin, why are you still here?  

I bought at the beginning of the rise and sold near the top.  re-bought at the dips and sold at the peaks 3 times.  I've gotton back all of my principle and am now playing with part of the profit.  i cannot lose at this point, but thank you for your obvious concern over my financial well-being.  however, your services are not needed.  especially when it is obvious to everybody but yourself that you did something a little less smart with your money.
@mind808crime

I agree with you. My post crossed with yours, so I've had to modify it a little. Here's my response to jboyce92 (and DoggyBulldog):

You might be right. You might be wrong. To keep hearing the same type of hate-filled message though, over two Bitcoin Forum threads, is becoming a little monotonous. Are you just another of DoggyBulldog's sock-puppets? You say that you've had Startcoin "for a good year." That's bunkum. Startcoin hasn't been out that long. Makes me wonder why you bought into it in the first place, considering that Maxcoin, by that time, had been out for ages.  I don't mind alternative views, so long as they are based on fact and not mindless hate. And why are you still here, after selling your Startcoin holding? Your actions can only be interpreted as to be intent on driving the price down.

If you've got something to say about Max Keiser, and the other people you mention, why don't you come out in the open and say it like a man. There will be lots in the establishment news media that would be willing to take up your story if it is true. Instead, like DoggyBulldog, you hide behind a hidden profile. You pussy!

I do know this: Max Keiser is a public figure. His every action is scrutinised. His opinion over many years has been sought by the world's leading broadcasters. He has been consistent with his views over a long period of time. There are many public figures who subscribe to his way of thinking. No other cryptocurrency is being used the same way that Startcoin is. It is being used as a crowd funding coin AND being seriously proposed as an alternative method to fiat currency by influential people such as Russell Brand. What have you got against that? Are you afraid that the Startcoin experiment might succeed?

You've sold your Startcoin and presumably won't be buying any more. You've said your piece. So why don't you and DoggyBulldog just fuck off and stop polluting these forums?

I think they are having difficulty taking responsibilty for their own poor choices, so it must be Max's fault.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
@mind808crime

I agree with you. My post crossed with yours, so I've had to modify it a little. Here's my response to jboyce92 (and DoggyBulldog):

You might be right. You might be wrong. To keep hearing the same type of hate-filled message though, over two Bitcoin Forum threads, is becoming a little monotonous. Are you just another of DoggyBulldog's sock-puppets? You say that you've had Startcoin "for a good year." That's bunkum. Startcoin hasn't been out that long. Makes me wonder why you bought into it in the first place, considering that Maxcoin, by that time, had been out for ages.  I don't mind alternative views, so long as they are based on fact and not mindless hate. And why are you still here, after selling your Startcoin holding? Your actions can only be interpreted as to be intent on driving the price down.

If you've got something to say about Max Keiser, and the other people you mention, why don't you come out in the open and say it like a man. There will be lots in the establishment news media that would be willing to take up your story if it is true. Instead, like DoggyBulldog, you hide behind a hidden profile. You pussy!

I do know this: Max Keiser is a public figure. His every action is scrutinised. His opinion over many years has been sought by the world's leading broadcasters. He has been consistent with his views over a long period of time. There are many public figures who subscribe to his way of thinking. No other cryptocurrency is being used the same way that Startcoin is. It is being used as a crowd funding coin AND being seriously proposed as an alternative method to fiat currency by influential people such as Russell Brand. What have you got against that? Are you afraid that the Startcoin experiment might succeed?

You've sold your Startcoin and presumably won't be buying any more. You've said your piece. So why don't you and DoggyBulldog just fuck off and stop polluting these forums?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

You might be right. You might be wrong. To keep hearing the same type of hate-filled message though, over two Bitcoin Forum threads, is becoming a little monotonous. Are you just another of DoggyBulldog's sock-puppets? You say that you've had Startcoin "for a good year." That's bunkum. Startcoin hasn't been out that long. Makes me wonder why you bought into it in the first place, considering that Maxcoin, by that time, had been out for ages.  I don't mind alternative views, so long as they are based on fact and not mindless hate. And why are you still here, after selling your Startcoin holding? Your actions can only be interpreted as to be intent on driving the price down.

I do know this: Max Keiser is a public figure. His every action is scrutinised. His opinion over many years has been sought by the world's leading broadcasters. He has been consistent with his views over a long period of time. There are many public figures who subscribe to his way of thinking. There is one particular issue that I don't. No other cryptocurrency is being used the same way that Startcoin is. It is being used as a crowd funding coin AND being seriously proposed as an alternative method to fiat currency by influential people such as Russell Brand. What have you got against that? Are you afraid that the Startcoin experiment might succeed?

You've sold your Startcoin and presumably won't be buying any more. So why don't you and DoggyBulldog just fuck off and stop polluting these forums?

Anyone in the media is never ever on your side. If they're in the media, like Max Keiser, they are there to sell you something. Whether its advertisements, some bullshit investments or in this case a crowdfunding crypto, its literally designed to bring in tons of sheep to think its gonna go to the moon in price. Sure, you might be able to catch a wave of excitement here and there, but I can guarentee Max will end up dropping this shit in another year or 2 and move on to some other "project" and Startcoin will collapse to nothing. Its had a few big pumps before and its never sustained. Its extremely high risk and its very very easy to compete against. You can "crowdfund" with literally any currency on the planet, Max is literally using it to dupe his followers and dump huge amounts of Startcoin for more Bitcoin, the same way he did with Maxcoin and some of the insiders who managed to make huge trades in the first week of its release. I've seen it all before. I bought into this shit last August at 30K Satoshi and just sold it at 40K and I couldn't be happier. I'm a patient guy but I'm not fucking around with these scams anymore. Here let a real analyst show you the truth about Keiser and all the other con men in the media. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk4Tp4U5dhM

BEWARE, Keiser was a f

Keiser is a scammer. He has proven that with Maxcoin. Remember the "stabilization fund"? He advertised Maxcoin like hell and then ran off silently to get to safety. Consequently the temptation to do the same with StartJoin/Startcoin is equally great, especially in times of economic crisis.

Max is a charlatan just like all the other doomsday clowns who pump gold and silver, cryptos and all the other libertarian non-sense. If you really think Keiser is "honest" oh hes honest all right, about taking your all your god damn money. I waited a whole year to get out of this scam in a profit and its already collapsed a good 40% in the past couple days. Its a waste of time. Its not worth risking the pumps. Hold onto your Bitcoin folks, stay away from charlatans like Keiser, Peter Schiff, Mike Maloney, they're all the same.

Max Keiser is a charlatan. Hes another doomsday clown who pumps gold and silver, pumps up scam coins like Maxcoin and Startcoin and just wants your money. I waited a good year to get out of this scam and just sold off all my Startcoin the other day at a decent profit since it was literally worthless for months and will end up being worthless in the long run. Max is no different than all the other doomsday clowns like Peter Schiff, Mike Maloney and all the rest, they all hang out in the same groups and they're all charlatans. Startcoin is just another scam so Max can make big trades to get more Bitcoin. Hold on to your Bitcoin folks, this shits going way down. Mark my word.

BEWARE, Keiser was a former actor, JP Morgan bankster and wallstreet stock broker. He knows how business is done "down and dirty". He is ripping the bitcoin community, nerds, geeks and crypto newbies apart and eating them alive. For his own benefit and interest.

He sold 500.000$ in StartJoin shares and another 100K with premined Startcoins. Prices will soon tank. There aren't enough buyers.

Keiser is a scammer. He has proven that with Maxcoin. Remember the "stabilization fund"? He advertised Maxcoin like hell and then ran off silently to get to safety. Consequently the temptation to do the same with StartJoin/Startcoin is equally great, especially in times of economic crisis.

http://s15.postimg.org/xl4hoq7nf/stab.jpg

I've seen your previous anti-Max Keiser posts in the this and the Maxcoin thread. Max has for many years been open about the facts that he was a stand-up comedian and a former stockbroker. The fact that he knows "how business is done" makes him eminently qualified to make the observations that he does. I don't agree with everything Max Keiser says and I was 'stung' by the Maxcoin fiasco. However, imparting pertinent information is one thing, but conducting a virulent hate campaign is another.

If you have information of any wrong-doing, why don't you pass them on to the authorities in the UK? I'm sure that you will find many in the establishment that would only be too keen to extract a thorn from their side.

I have to ask why are you so full of hatred? Are you a bankster, or similar establishment figure with an axe to grind? The sheer hate that you vomit in your posts makes me think that you are.

Max Keiser is a charlatan. Hes another doomsday clown who pumps gold and silver, pumps up scam coins like Maxcoin and Startcoin and just wants your money. I waited a good year to get out of this scam and just sold off all my Startcoin the other day at a decent profit since it was literally worthless for months and will end up being worthless in the long run. Max is no different than all the other doomsday clowns like Peter Schiff, Mike Maloney and all the rest, they all hang out in the same groups and they're all charlatans. Startcoin is just another scam so Max can make big trades to get more Bitcoin. Hold on to your Bitcoin folks, this shits going way down. Mark my word.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
Trews scratch cards funded in less than 12 hours  Grin

https://www.startjoin.com/Trewscratchies

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
BEWARE, Keiser was a former actor, JP Morgan bankster and wallstreet stock broker. He knows how business is done "down and dirty". He is ripping the bitcoin community, nerds, geeks and crypto newbies apart and eating them alive. For his own benefit and interest.

He sold 500.000$ in StartJoin shares and another 100K with premined Startcoins. Prices will soon tank. There aren't enough buyers.

I've seen your previous anti-Max Keiser posts in the this and the Maxcoin thread. Max has for many years been open about the facts that he was a stand-up comedian and a former stockbroker. The fact that he knows "how business is done" makes him eminently qualified to make the observations that he does. I don't agree with everything Max Keiser says and I was 'stung' by the Maxcoin fiasco. However, imparting pertinent information is one thing, but conducting a virulent hate campaign is another.

If you have information of any wrong-doing, why don't you pass them on to the authorities in the UK? I'm sure that you will find many in the establishment that would only be too keen to extract a thorn from their side.

I have to ask why are you so full of hatred? Are you a bankster, or similar establishment figure with an axe to grind? The sheer hate that you vomit in your posts makes me think that you are.
Activity: 23

http://s15.postimg.org/xl4hoq7nf/stab.jpg

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange
That dip created some nice cheap coins.

Get ready to go again!!!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
The Trews adopting Startcoin as it's own currency. Get your TREWS Edition StartCOIN Scratch Cards before they are gone.

Yes, that's quite a step... How many bitcoin holders are there on the planet? Russel Brand has almost 10 million followers on twitter..

Startcoin is on fire. I have never seen an alt coin get so much exposure. Buckle up!

And it looks oversold! Ready for a trend reversal...Buy up boys!
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
The Trews adopting Startcoin as it's own currency. Get your TREWS Edition StartCOIN Scratch Cards before they are gone.

Yes, that's quite a step... How many bitcoin holders are there on the planet? Russel Brand has almost 10 million followers on twitter..

Startcoin is on fire. I have never seen an alt coin get so much exposure. Buckle up!

but why 50% premine? could of been a '' little''    less  no Huh

The premine is a necessary part of the business model. It's used for interest and rewards for pledging to projects. The more you give, the more you get. This also ensures that the startcoins get spread to those who actually contribute to the startcoin community.

If bitcoin or any other coin where used this would not be possible. But bitcoin is also used on startjoin (and so is paypal). Bitcoin is difficult to refund if a project is not 100% funded, so its only used after 100% funding is reached. Startcoin refunds on the other hand is handled automatically by the platform.

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
but why 50% premine? could of been a '' little''    less  no Huh
Jump to: