Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 191. (Read 538963 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
http://puu.sh/h833A/c6c720f141.png

Startcoin jumps up yet always falls. Before you know it, it'll be back to $100K cap or less. Stay far away from Max Keisers snake oil, he wants your Bitcoin and your dollars, euros, pounds. He could care less about this shit coin, thats why he always tries to pump it up on Twitter and so fourth. Stay away from his corrupt charlatan methods of duping you and your money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
Here are some things that I know of:

Startpay (Bitpay equivalent for startcoin) - already funded, but not finished

Webwallet - startwallet.com - under development

Several more Trews awnings are funded, these awnings will be put on news outlets (primarily in London) to replace The Sun - I don't know if startjoin/startcoin will be branded on these, but it may give some publicity.

Simon Dixon (BankToTheFuture) to be keynote speaker at inside bitcoins Hong Kong http://insidebitcoins.com/hong-kong/2015 (will you bring some startcoin scratch cards?)

Sure. Don't forget Bitcoin Capital too. An announcement is on its way how this will benefit the StartCOIN / STartJOIN ecosystem.

https://www.startjoin.com/bitcoin_capital

Also StartCHAT app on Telegram.

Cool, how could I forget  Roll Eyes

Startchat - http://www.startchat.org/

Smiley

Here are some things that I know of:

Startpay (Bitpay equivalent for startcoin) - already funded, but not finished

Webwallet - startwallet.com - under development

Several more Trews awnings are funded, these awnings will be put on news outlets (primarily in London) to replace The Sun - I don't know if startjoin/startcoin will be branded on these, but it may give some publicity.

Simon Dixon (BankToTheFuture) to be keynote speaker at inside bitcoins Hong Kong http://insidebitcoins.com/hong-kong/2015 (will you bring some startcoin scratch cards?)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
what is the next project of this coin?
Activity: 203
as to the upcoming pump -

to those who didn't lose their heads:  congradulations!

to those who childeshly harped about their poor maxcoin investment choices:  thank you!  i got my startcoins      cheaper than expected and i will soon cash in on start for the 4th time hahahaha.

to those perverted enough to actually enjoy strangers losing money: sorry about your luck.

remember what goes up must come down, every coin is a p&d.  make wise choices, you are the only one responsible for them.  don't bet anythng you cant afford to lose, of course.

and last but not least:  the loudest one in the room is ALWAYS the weakest one in the room.

everybody have a great day!

Mind808Crime
©

We are proud to add StartCOIN as a payment option on CryptoCloudHosting.org
Visit cryptocloudhosting.org/order to purchase website hosting with all packages including unlimited bandwidth, unlimited storage space and features like PHP, Perl, OpenSSL support and unlimited FTP accounts.
Sweet stuff
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
guys @BinPool - http://start.binpool.com/ - pool up and launch. we wait all on our pool
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

We are proud to add StartCOIN as a payment option on CryptoCloudHosting.org
Visit cryptocloudhosting.org/order to purchase website hosting with all packages including unlimited bandwidth, unlimited storage space and features like PHP, Perl, OpenSSL support and unlimited FTP accounts.
©
Buying a bulk now !
Activity: 415
A mere reflection of all of this. No ty
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
thanks for your feedback but I think you don`t red our timeline and concept. Domain was registred tonight and the Website is under construction!  

Crappy project wtf? Our frenchize company was founded 1year after google;) Thats long for a web company or?

Who said that someone must earn money with his website?   Its not your responsibility!

In Every goverment, in most religions, and in 99% off all companys you will find a pyramid scheme, think about it.....Tongue

“I am often asked if Network Marketing is a Pyramid Scheme. My reply is that corporations really are pyramid schemes. A corporation has only one person at the top, generally the CEO, and everyone else below.” — Donald Trump, Entrepreneur and Author

When Donald Trump was asked recently what he would do if he had it to do all over again, his matter-of-fact, one-line reply was: "I would get into network marketing."

Donald Trump (1946 -)

cheers

go away and crawl back under your stone
bitcointalk doesn't want you, neither does startjoin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
thanks for your feedback but I think you don`t red our timeline and concept. Domain was registred tonight and the Website is under construction!  

Crappy project wtf? Our frenchize company was founded 1year after google;) Thats long for a web company or?

Who said that someone must earn money with his website?   Its not your responsibility!

In Every goverment, in most religions, and in 99% off all companys you will find a pyramid scheme, think about it.....Tongue

“I am often asked if Network Marketing is a Pyramid Scheme. My reply is that corporations really are pyramid schemes. A corporation has only one person at the top, generally the CEO, and everyone else below.” — Donald Trump, Entrepreneur and Author

When Donald Trump was asked recently what he would do if he had it to do all over again, his matter-of-fact, one-line reply was: "I would get into network marketing."

Donald Trump (1946 -)

cheers
Help us bringing startcoin to mainstream and building a strong community.

Our flexible crowdfunding-campaign will start tomorrow at startjoin.com!

worldwide webhosting and e-commerce solutions for startcoin and bitcoin users

cheers,

fabian.

take a look at www.startcoin-solutions.com  Wink

No thanks, take your pyramid scheme elsewhere.

legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
Help us bringing startcoin to mainstream and building a strong community.

Our flexible crowdfunding-campaign will start tomorrow at startjoin.com!

worldwide webhosting and e-commerce solutions for startcoin and bitcoin users

cheers,

fabian.

take a look at www.startcoin-solutions.com  Wink

that is the cheapest nastiest website I have ever seen
this is 2015 not 1985!

how can you possibly expect any funding with that on offer it's just a way to get free money

I love startcoin and startjoin, think absolutely brilliant but they have to filter some of these crap projects imo

It seems to me that a lot of the projects on StartJOIN currently go unfunded sadly, so hopefully the StartJOIN - Bitcoin capital project could start to change that.

StartJOIN is also becoming a bit London-centric at present perhaps with all the Trews news agents projects and StartCOIN scratch card giveaway projects seemingly getting funded very quickly!

Anyhow, you have to Start somewhere and hopefully they can begin to spread the StartCOIN / StartJOIN net a bit further afield. Obviously its really important to build up local use and a local following, with London being a good base to start with.

Its ironic though that StartJOIN has been giving away 1000 and 100 StartJOIN scratch cards, yet most projects are still going unfunded. I guess the thinking is that this will filter through overtime ?

Yes, many projects go unfunded, and we need lots more people involved, but as you say its a start. As far as I understand Simon is working to get something up and running in China (Hong Kong?) at the moment. Things take time, its still early days.

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

It seems to me that a lot of the projects on StartJOIN currently go unfunded sadly, so hopefully the StartJOIN - Bitcoin capital project could start to change that.

StartJOIN is also becoming a bit London-centric at present perhaps with all the Trews news agents projects and StartCOIN scratch card giveaway projects seemingly getting funded very quickly!

Anyhow, you have to Start somewhere and hopefully they can begin to spread the StartCOIN / StartJOIN net a bit further afield. Obviously its really important to build up local use and a local following, with London being a good base to start with.

Its ironic though that StartJOIN has been giving away 1000 and 100 StartJOIN scratch cards, yet most projects are still going unfunded. I guess the thinking is that this will filter through overtime ?
Activity: 154
Newbie mutherfucker, seems like Keiser on a new account trying to pump his fucking coin. Nazi punk.
Yes, that account of yours dating all the way back to three months ago certainly carries the legacy of an altcoin guru, LMFAO.

..said the newbie.
Activity: 644
IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange
Newbie mutherfucker, seems like Keiser on a new account trying to pump his fucking coin. Nazi punk.
Yes, that account of yours dating all the way back to three months ago certainly carries the legacy of an altcoin guru, LMFAO.
Jump to: