Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 226. (Read 538859 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
how to mine? I want to mine~lol
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
i need mine machine
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Can i short this coin?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
So let me understand, 84m coins, 42m of which is long term scrypt pow, 42m premine 90% of which is set aside for rewards for usage and promotion of coin, that leaves 4.2m coins the developer (Max?) can dump anytime he wants and a few thousand that have already been mined. Current price is 70k sats with a bit over 42m existing coins for your market cap. Hmmm, this is so far out from anything I've seen I don't know what to think.
Someone tell me why this won't be laughed off the exchanges within a month.

Your idea is right, but the math is wrong.  84m coins, 42m POW, 42m premine, 90% of which is ostensibly set aside for blah blah blah bullshit devs say when they premine.  That leaves 42m to dump. 

Either way you'd have to have the mental capacity of a turtle (dead, squashed one on the side of the road) to buy this coin.
Activity: 350
So let me understand, 84m coins, 42m of which is long term scrypt pow, 42m premine 90% of which is set aside for rewards for usage and promotion of coin, that leaves 4.2m coins the developer (Max?) can dump anytime he wants and a few thousand that have already been mined. Current price is 70k sats with a bit over 42m existing coins for your market cap. Hmmm, this is so far out from anything I've seen I don't know what to think.

Your idea is right, but the math is wrong.  84m coins, 42m POW, 42m premine, 90% of which is ostensibly set aside for blah blah blah bullshit devs say when they premine.  That leaves 42m to dump. 
legendary
Activity: 1680
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
a little to late

Coinminers NOMP Pool Hosted in US

StartCOIN NOMP Pool

http://coin-miners.info:8080/getting_started

URL (difficulty vardiff): stratum+tcp://coin-miners.info:3833

Username: your StartCOIN wallet address
Password: anything

Payments:
1% fee for the server cost.
Note: Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed.Minimum payment 1 START
Activity: 174
luxiang115
国池欢迎你!!
高百分比~~快回来~
http://start.5limi.com/
Activity: 444
Life is a bitch, get used to it...
This SHIT was instamined & dumped like SHIT much faster than MAX Cheesy
It was launched on 12.06. and only those who follow Max Keiser's twitter knew about the launch.
I guess Keiser (and his team) bought some scrypt ASICS and needed to make ROI very quick Cheesy
HAVE FUN bagholders Wink
Activity: 174
Activity: 94
Got some START transferred from one guy. I was amazed at the speed of transfer! Almost immediately they were fully confirmed into my wallet. This coin has real potential for sure. I'm no techie, so I don't know what they've done, but it's faster than any crypto I've tried.
legendary
Activity: 1414
legendary
Activity: 1148
This project is looking good. Had a look at the website and signed up Smiley
84 million coins and already trading at 70,000sat on Bittrex. Pretty impressive  Smiley
Thread bookmarked. Will definitely be checking in to see how this coin evolves.
Activity: 78
HashHard
Your shit's about to explode, IPOminer is on it  Kiss

More importantly... bittrex.com is on it Wink

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-START

happy trading!

thanks,
richie@bittrex

The 2 go very much hand in hand, thank you richiela!
Activity: 252
Your shit's about to explode, IPOminer is on it  Kiss

More importantly... bittrex.com is on it Wink

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-START

happy trading!

thanks,
richie@bittrex

YAY!

Do your own research and decide for yourselves whether something is worth sticking with...  and there are many reasons people will choose to either accept or reject this particular coin...

You make the choice whether you mine, buy, or leave... 

I have only one simple thing to say on this... 

Bittrex (Richie) you ROCK!  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 97
If this coin doesn't lose 98% of its value within a week, I am gonna bet the family fortune on Finland winning the World Cup.

Current market cap places it between NameCoin and BlackCoin Cheesy
Activity: 407
This is a 50% premined coin from Max Keiser... the man who constantly attacks banksters for printing their own money.

if Jamie Dimon released his own Dimon coin with a 50% premine that required people to register with Chase Bank to get their "Free" coins.. Max Keiser and his followers would be up in arms.

BUYERS BEWARE.

STARTCOIN is fractional reserve banking.. Keiser style.

http://explorer.startcoin.org/chain/StartCOIN

Current Block: 2769    2014-06-14 04:45:26   
Coins created: 42,130,001   
Network Age: 4.3097 days old.

Good to know.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
a little to late

Coinminers NOMP Pool Hosted in US

StartCOIN NOMP Pool

http://coin-miners.info:8080/getting_started

URL (difficulty vardiff): stratum+tcp://coin-miners.info:3833

Username: your StartCOIN wallet address
Password: anything

Payments:
1% fee for the server cost.
Note: Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed.Minimum payment 1 START
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
New pools and exchanges have been added to the OP.

You can now trade StartCOIN at Bittrex and Bleutrade!
Activity: 386
cant open the only mining pool~~~ Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Jump to: