Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 29. (Read 538974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
when u look at Max's crypto history, well one off it could we brushed off as incompetence (but good profit and good timing on getting out for himself), but multiple times; well then its provable intent.

i was in maxcoin when it happen, so once bitten i wasn't about to go startcoin, (i came here as you know to give you guys the headsup on what i could see coming), however if i'd got suckered into startcoin where intent looks easier to prove i'd be looking at class action type approach or getting some regulators or authority to atleast look at his repeat actions.

perhaps the maxcoin amd startcoin communities look at working together on this?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Why sad? Nice cheap! Buy many for small price.

and do what ... whipe my ass with it ?
I  bought it at 60,000 sats and these guys kept promising and promising and promising .... I kept holding and holding and holding ... until this happened .
Now they decide to sugar coat abandoning ...calling it handing over to the community ... Look behind in the comments ... I did not say a single word against this coin untill now .... They are going to loose a huge userbase because of this mistake ...

And now we can't leave. Look at the bids. Very low btc, interesting...With all the failed promises and missed expectations why are we still here? What are we going to do about it?
Activity: 39
StartJoin v1 did well before the Hack. So why v2 wouldn't at least be doing something similar? startjoin is almost up and running. Maybe the community can do some nice things with the StartCoin like Karl mentions in the last video update.

Is that you Karl ?

I was thinking the exact same thing, the arrogance is astounding! the bloody username and the content, clear as day who it is, was thinking if the username was old with many comments accross many threads  I would give the benefit of the doubt, but come on, really? Is that the best you can do Karl? Really? Even though you (or Max/or both) have milked a lot of money form this game you played, you still come across as bloody useless losers. Be careful, there are a lot of really angry people out there, that will be frothing at the mouth. No wonder Max went to USA for "family reasons", if he kept walking the streets of Shoreditch and Soho in London someone was bound to break his face or make his "family" one member less.... Stacey should dump Max's ass and get someone decent, in my opinion.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
StartJoin v1 did well before the Hack. So why v2 wouldn't at least be doing something similar? startjoin is almost up and running. Maybe the community can do some nice things with the StartCoin like Karl mentions in the last video update.

Is that you Karl ?
legendary
Activity: 1498

cant be that good looks like the largest wallet on trex just dumped 500k,

I think at this price you cant lose, even doubling money should be easy

oh i see, they are giving the coin to the community to run, glad they came to this idea now and not a year ago, though they still dont know how they will do it, So essentially it will take another lifetime....

ouch, probably the final death blow.

Ouch. Yikes. Never thought I'd see this price even on START.
Activity: 924
I AM
"Hi all, video update coming tomorrow. Will be providing update on the development of V2, some big updates on StartJoin and couple of significant updates regarding StartCoin. I'm in San Fran right now so it will come out before noon Pacific time." - Karl Gray

Thats interesting:

One day before the video update, you knew that their would be a video update.

I ask:

Why would someone make an announcement about an update, one day before the update?

If a dev is doing a monthly update, then i can understand....but in that case ....its about market manipulation.

They hoped for a big move up....im glad people didnt buy a lot at that day

but its really really fishy

Yep, definately last attempt to dump more crapcoins on their followers.
True scumbags these guys

the largest wallet on bittrex did dump 500k
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
Why sad? Nice cheap! Buy many for small price.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Please come joins us in mining START at www.l8nit3-miners.com

Simply point your miners to stratum+tcp://107.161.95.108:3336 for VARDIFF

or to port 3335 for set MID DIFF

**DISCLAIMER - Pool is curently in beta mode while changes are made, use failover settings - **DISCLAIMER**
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Startcoin is being 'handed over' to the community.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg_rBDFzboE&t=241s
Looks like Max has managed to successfully 'distribute' Startcoin to everyone afterall....

lol

#like a real entrepuneur.

Cheap port of a dysfunctional Webpage didnt fix the problem ?
Not even willing to spend couple 100$ to fix the Wallet and/or Swap the Coin?

NP
Abandon the ship and call it CommunityTakeover.
Make sure that you keep some Premine to profit from, if some idiot really brings it back to life.

Much Shame.

Who needs Reputation when there are enough fresh, clueless and unburned Idiots out there.

Activity: 36

This is the situation for Startcoin currently -
The previous owners didn't really take care of the toy that much so you have received a toy that is broken and even missing some parts.
Fixing is possible but not an easy task.

If you really want to be part of a coin that 'succeeds' I would think that starting a new coin that doesn't have the tainted history Startcoin has would be probably smarter...
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
ubewr rekt for now.

pray whales come back to this fucking shit.
Activity: 36
Startcoin is being 'handed over' to the community.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg_rBDFzboE&t=241s
Looks like Max has managed to successfully 'distribute' Startcoin to everyone afterall....
Cant wait till StartCoin gets integrated to the StartJoin site. They had some big projects funded before the hack, also big numbers 50k 100k etc.
Activity: 546
"Hi all, video update coming tomorrow. Will be providing update on the development of V2, some big updates on StartJoin and couple of significant updates regarding StartCoin. I'm in San Fran right now so it will come out before noon Pacific time." - Karl Gray

Thats interesting:

One day before the video update, you knew that their would be a video update.

I ask:

Why would someone make an announcement about an update, one day before the update?

If a dev is doing a monthly update, then i can understand....but in that case ....its about market manipulation.

They hoped for a big move up....im glad people didnt buy a lot at that day

but its really really fishy

Yep, definately last attempt to dump more crapcoins on their followers.
True scumbags these guys
This is one of those times where it's a pity this space is still unregulated.
Max and his buddy Karl would have already been in front of a judge if this happened on the stock market.
What a pair of crooks.
Glad I already sold at 850
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Down to 400 sats.

lol
Activity: 109
Activity: 924
I AM
The game was, is and will be to extract more BTC from community, nothing else. They will pack it into "We are helping 3rd world!" or some other shit but in the end they just care for themselves.

exactly, sad part is this has been Max Keiser's game in several crypto's, and why stop? he makes free btc here and no repercussions Angry and he can still have his program raving on about the greedy banker elite  Roll Eyes when he is worse then them, he's a hypocrite of the worst kind.

the show has gone to shit now anyway, I used to watch them all, now I don't bother, It is just a random dude in front of a phone camera saying the same things for 7 years
Pages:
Jump to: