Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 25. (Read 538974 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Just to remind everyone there is an ignore switch on the side for the fudders.  It's obvious the ones that keep doing it.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
In the March 4th video update Karl said he plans to hand over startcoin to the community. Not sure what that entails exactly but given the state of the community that essentially means throwing the coin under the proverbial bus.  Karl made it clear that StartCoin would be one of many payment options on V2. I happen to think that is a great idea because StartCoin price is/was too volatile as a stand alone payment method. So why have StartCoin at all? What unique purpose does it serve or is it just like most of the other 700 and counting alt-coins?

It makes a lot of sense to hand it over because really the platform does not need the coin! However, the platform very much needs a community. And if the community asserts a utility for the coin then, well, the platform needs the coin....
Activity: 45
Yep accumulating below 600 Sats probably would be a good buy. Fundementals now meaningless and it is purely a TA exercise. Seems there is developments in price action, but there must be absolutely massive bag holders waiting around the 1200-1300 and 1900 levels, and higher levels too. Going to be a long battle this one....although have been a little surprised the last week etc. , thought this would be dead, diseased, radioactive, untouchable and stigmatized for a while yet. No doubt going for a dip again soonish. Still a couple of suicides left in this baby, be careful.

HI KARL.

Why would you baghold this crap at 600 sats, just dump and move on. Look at the pumps this last 2 months on Polo, with a few smart trades you could have made all that BTC back and then some. Why sit on a bag of START and put your future gains purely down to luck? The only way you can get anything back is by a random pump and it may well happen but you can take control, fuck this. Can't understand these bagholders SMH.  Roll Eyes

You have to learn lessons in crypto or you end up with nothing, deal with it.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
MAX SIMPLY NEEDS SOME IRL THREATMENT:

i will pay per view in MAX
legendary
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
"only" 214 btc to 10k sats

and way more up to go after that lmao
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
watching the video to decide whether to buy. ill come back later.
Activity: 39
Yep accumulating below 600 Sats probably would be a good buy. Fundementals now meaningless and it is purely a TA exercise. Seems there is developments in price action, but there must be absolutely massive bag holders waiting around the 1200-1300 and 1900 levels, and higher levels too. Going to be a long battle this one....although have been a little surprised the last week etc. , thought this would be dead, diseased, radioactive, untouchable and stigmatized for a while yet. No doubt going for a dip again soonish. Still a couple of suicides left in this baby, be careful.

HI KARL.
Activity: 925
I'm just perfectly fine accumulating this piece of shit between 500 and 600 SATs.
legendary
Juicin' crypto
this coin has caused more suicide risk than anything in the past year LOL
OOPS I have been moderated! Sorry to those offended. Don't think there will be anything to report until Octoberish when the coin is supposedly going to be given to someone to manage, anyways I think this is going to be a quieter and quieter thread unless a whale comes to play....Otherwise it is probably just going to be tales of woe and (moderated) venting. Will try not to re-offend.

MUCH LOVE KARL!
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
MAX SIMPLY NEEDS SOME IRL THREATMENT:
lol dream on folks

shitcoin gonna shit!

What a useless comment. I think the team did a good job recording the video with an elaborate explanation on whats going on. I will give it a chance. Small investment.

100k incoming in that case lol.

k no wait, 10k....

k no hold on, 1k...oh shit can't even hit that.

fail.

Ok but..what is the utility of your reply exactly?having really issue understanding the mining of this behaviour..

lovely.  so we have a dead shitcoin manipulated to hell and down 100x with no end in sight nor whale pump help, and now we have broken english users coming in loool.

so.much.fail.

way to go START

Hey man, enough FUD already! Ha ha
legendary
Juicin' crypto
lol dream on folks

shitcoin gonna shit!

What a useless comment. I think the team did a good job recording the video with an elaborate explanation on whats going on. I will give it a chance. Small investment.

k no wait, 10k....

fail.

Ok but..what is the utility of your reply exactly?having really issue understanding the mining of this behaviour..

lovely.  so we have a dead shitcoin manipulated to hell and down 100x with no end in sight nor whale pump help, and now we have broken english users coming in loool.

so.much.fail.

way to go START
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
lol dream on folks

shitcoin gonna shit!

k no wait, 10k....

fail.

legendary
Activity: 1232
lol dream on folks

shitcoin gonna shit!

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Let's see if START is able to make a pump..

I think it will happen soon , let's find out:)

Things are looking promising. Waiting for news about the premine to be given to the community to get developments going.

The SJ team redeemed another premine wallet today

http://explorer.startcoin.org/address/sYFXHozKzTvEYNzx7MUhQE29f5i4kHUAgk
legendary
Activity: 1232

Things are looking promising. Waiting for news about the premine to be given to the community to get developments going.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100

Activity: 23
Hi

If you have some startcoins in a wallet and want to help me test my site http://altmaze.com/
It is a maze game where you can win some coins.

Other coins will also be available later and the prizes will be bigger.

More details can be found here.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1848884
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Yep. It still those stayers. Withstand x100 @x200  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: