Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 30. (Read 538974 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Keiser's hookers and blowjobs powered by Start! Ftw! Great crowdfunding  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
The game was, is and will be to extract more BTC from community, nothing else. They will pack it into "We are helping 3rd world!" or some other shit but in the end they just care for themselves.

exactly, sad part is this has been Max Keiser's game in several crypto's, and why stop? he makes free btc here and no repercussions Angry and he can still have his program raving on about the greedy banker elite  Roll Eyes when he is worse then them, he's a hypocrite of the worst kind.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
what a clusterfuck x1000000000000000000000000000000
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Is this the end of this coin?
I see projects on StartJoin are directly financed by BTC or Fiat. So does this coin has any value anymore?
Activity: 924
I AM
Some here got mentally stopped out and have nothing good to say about StartCoin. Silly.

There is nothing good to say about startcoin, it now has no purpose. giving to the community to manage? with the premine, sure lets change the name of the coin and have nothing to do  with the 'start' branding. there is a guy who designed am encrypted chat app, give him the premine for integration under a new name.

Activity: 47
Merit: 10
Some here got mentally stopped out and have nothing good to say about StartCoin. Silly.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
Yep, really really riski (or dumb?) to invest in this coin
Activity: 651
Merit: 518
Max the crooked piece of shit and that fat fkn pig Karl Grey,you scammed enough people with your lies and deception and one day you will get what you deserve.Hope you choke on those fkn pop tarts that you eat every day you retard.

+1

It is funny they are telling us they have no time to manage Startcoin like they were actualy doing something with it, the last wallet update was like fcking 3 years ago. Lamers can't even pay one coder to periodicaly add newest or just important code from Bitcoin Core wallet. What they have done here is coin massive premine and dump, that is all. Even right now, with price at all-time lows, I bet you in anything that not even one buy order at BitTrex belongs to this two scammers.

Do not invest in any StartJoin funding or whatever else stupid shit this bastards will come up with next, no matter how profitable it might sound!!!

Why leave? Weekly updates are comming... Karl just gave a sign that they are working on this project? How can it be "Game over" when he just told us that it is game on?

The game was, is and will be to extract more BTC from community, nothing else. They will pack it into "We are helping 3rd world!" or some other shit but in the end they just care for themselves.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
START to $1 in 2017  Grin
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Wow this is cheap to buy if you're long term investing Cool
Activity: 47
Why leave? Weekly updates are comming... Karl just gave a sign that they are working on this project? How can it be "Game over" when he just told us that it is game on?
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Yep, I see it. Lost just over $20,000. Won't be checking back here. Good luck to everyone still holding on.
legendary
Game Over.

so you now see it?

i'm not here to gloat, i was genuinely trying to warn, so others wouldn't get burnt. i'm genuinely upset (even without being a startcoin holder) that others got suckered in.

CrowdWhale, others might have a go at you, but you weren't part of the play and you got played like the rest of them. no one should be angry at you for having faith and being optimistic. optimists do do better on markets and in life....well normally.

Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
I AM
In other words:

-Startjoin wont collect money for the platform using Startcoin, they will use Bitcoin and Fiat

-Startcoin will be used as a token inside the platform for tips

-Premined Startcoins will go to the community as well, probably everybody who comes up with a project will automatically receive some

I dont see the project as a scam, but as a learning curve for the integration of tokens into projects .... its not simple to replace the old paymentsystems, because they have value .... new paymentsystems like startcoin can be a container for value .... in this case an empty cointainer

One wonders,  what community?
legendary
"Hi all, video update coming tomorrow. Will be providing update on the development of V2, some big updates on StartJoin and couple of significant updates regarding StartCoin. I'm in San Fran right now so it will come out before noon Pacific time." - Karl Gray

so he's handing StartCoin over to the community  Shocked just gets better and better like wtf ...... well that was a significant update  Shocked
Activity: 70
Max the crooked piece of shit and that fat fkn pig Karl Grey,you scammed enough people with your lies and deception and one day you will get what you deserve.Hope you choke on those fkn pop tarts that you eat every day you retard.
I AM

cant be that good looks like the largest wallet on trex just dumped 500k,

I think at this price you cant lose, even doubling money should be easy

oh i see, they are giving the coin to the community to run, glad they came to this idea now and not a year ago, though they still dont know how they will do it, So essentially it will take another lifetime....

ouch, probably the final death blow.
I AM

cant be that good looks like the largest wallet on trex just dumped 500k,

I think at this price you cant lose, even doubling money should be easy
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: