Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 35. (Read 538973 times)

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
To the people who insist on arguing with me without proving their case, and then just annoyingly repeating the same shit over and over even when it's been addressed, let's make this simple.

Please describe the method or mechanism by which I will be "scammed" by Max Keiser if I choose to buy START, rather than sell it, at 1000 SATs.

Soon we'll see who got "scammed" selling at a loss, or not buying an obvious bottom, based on your bitter fearmongering misrepresentations of reality.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Max is the largest shareholder and is the only person listed who "Has significant influence or control" of the Start holding company, which controls both StartJoin and StartCoin

Max Keiser resigned as of the 1st of October, 2016
Karl Gray is the Director as of the 10th of January, 2017

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08624882/officers

I told u this. Keiser gave up coz he was scared about facing consequences for his actions in Nepali parliament. Karl is a worthy replacement for him. He wont brawl with u in a forum thread non-stop 24/7. Instead he will get the shit done in shorter terms than u think.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
"Karl Gray just got approved/appointed/listed as director 2 days ago"

Who authorised the approval / appointment / listing of Karl Gray as director ?

My initial comment on this was to correct the statement that "Keiser doesn't own or run StartJoin and he doesn't run START" as it is incorrect to say so.

The official record confirms this.
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
"Karl Gray just got approved/appointed/listed as director 2 days ago. The simple truth is that he calls all the shots. Whatever your past experiences with Max, it's disingenuous to suggest he has any ability to "scam" you via START or StartJoin. StartJoin is a real project you can visit for yourself. These fear mongering tactics are just people trying to punish Max in the only place they feel they can get to him".

Oooh really? Max Keiser is the one that Started a countdown timer, that would count the days till the end of 2016 and StartCoin would be 1 Dollar and we all know how that went. Also he left MaxCoin to die and now he approved Karl Gray to do the job on StartCoin? Actually i liked Max Keiser for this Coin, because he is popular and has all this Crowd from his tv show. But now this positive aspect is gone? Well, Would be nice to see some substantial things happen, instead of all the bad news this Coin has to digest and it just keeps going lower and lower and lowerrr and loooowweeerrrrrrrrr. Crap!
legendary
Activity: 1120
XZC is even pumping wth.

Maybe START needs rumors of Polo addition when all releases come out?

Can START at least see some upward movement even 10k would be bloody nice, but has seen much higher SATs before!!!
legendary
Activity: 1876
I mean...

Karl Gray just got approved/appointed/listed as director 2 days ago. The simple truth is that he calls all the shots. Whatever your past experiences with Max, it's disingenuous to suggest he has any ability to "scam" you via START or StartJoin. StartJoin is a real project you can visit for yourself. These fear mongering tactics are just people trying to punish Max in the only place they feel they can get to him.

v2.startjoin.com

In the next 2-9 days we'll have a better idea of where this project stands. Updates coming this next week, according to Karl.

come on i'm sure you're smarter then that, you got to be seeing the real big issue with what you are highlighting  Huh
I mean...

Karl Gray just got approved/appointed/listed as director 2 days ago. The simple truth is that he calls all the shots. Whatever your past experiences with Max, it's disingenuous to suggest he has any ability to "scam" you via START or StartJoin. StartJoin is a real project you can visit for yourself. These fear mongering tactics are just people trying to punish Max in the only place they feel they can get to him.

v2.startjoin.com

In the next 2-9 days we'll have a better idea of where this project stands. Updates coming this next week, according to Karl.
legendary
Max is the largest shareholder and is the only person listed who "Has significant influence or control" of the Start holding company, which controls both StartJoin and StartCoin

Incorrect.

No I think you'll find that I am correct, you just stopped looking / reading to soon...but your almost there.

You provide the right link anyway.

you mean; https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08624882/persons-with-significant-control   Shocked

v2.startjoin.com

Incorrect.

No I think you'll find that I am correct, you just stopped looking / reading to soon...but your almost there.

You provide the right link anyway.

LOL... that started out fair enough, but the rest was pure entertainment.

Anyway, Keiser doesn't own or run StartJoin and he doesn't run START. Be mad at him all you want, it doesn't change the fundamentals of the START market. We'll be going up.

LOL... that started out fair enough, but the rest was pure entertainment.

Anyway, Keiser doesn't own or run StartJoin and he doesn't run START. Be mad at him all you want, it doesn't change the fundamentals of the START market. We'll be going up.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Just countering false spin based on unrelated and barely related events, reporting what's happening in the various other channels I monitor, and putting it all together to make the prediction that the coin is oversold, over-FUDed, and will rise significantly in price when StartJoin implements the coin and projects are being funded and promoted. None of that is hype. I don't do hype... I don't do FUD. I do facts.

No problems there. I'll be fine Smiley

U see FUD popping up coz nobody likes keisers coins. Keiser is a behemoth of shittalking, he excels at everything he does in everyday life but hes a complete ignorant when it comes to trading cryptos and has a record of having an intercourse with his daughter. See, Keiser has 9 sons currently convicted of robbery and man-eating - another type of felony which is several orders of magnitude more severe than robbery, and a daughter employed as a secretary at his company. Im no longer a participant in shit festivals, and this one turns out to be the most apparent fuckup in the evolution of crypto. Would u buy a shitcoin from a guy who bangs his own daughter? No.
Just countering false spin based on unrelated and barely related events, reporting what's happening in the various other channels I monitor, and putting it all together to make the prediction that the coin is oversold, over-FUDed, and will rise significantly in price when StartJoin implements the coin and projects are being funded and promoted. None of that is hype. I don't do hype... I don't do FUD. I do facts and analysis based on them.

No problems there. I'll be fine Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
CW you are building up hype for START (trying to) and you place it on a pedestal.  You best be daaaaammmmn sure this coin 1. has the tech and usage and community backing it to come out and 2. the whales will be back to pump it at that correct time SOMETIME this year. 

If not you will be called out forever bcuz of your START backing.  I back coin(s) too but ones I only have confidence in 110%, so I hope you're inside knowledge of START follows same pattern and means 100% the price will recover soon.  Otherwise you are all empty words.
My integrity includes calling you out for what you are. Cry more, angry little man.

just the heads up; when you resort to petty name calling your argument loses all credibility in most peoples eyes., so you're doing yourself no favors.

Nope. Not when the name is valid, and usually only in the eyes of the victim. Anyone who ignores facts based on something irrelevant is looking for a reason to dismiss them. That's usually just the victim. Got it ya turd burgling rump ranger?
legendary
My integrity includes calling you out for what you are. Cry more, angry little man.

just the heads up; when you resort to petty name calling your argument loses all credibility in most peoples eyes., so you're doing yourself no favors.
legendary
Attack my words, but not my integrity. Thanks.

Roll Eyes says the one doing the name calling just a few post back, practice what you preach.
Pages:
Jump to: