Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 34. (Read 538973 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
LOL, you're such a complete wanker. I'm a "large holder" and I'm not interested in dumping at this price, liquidity or no. Bitter little bean can't wait for anything he can spin to scare people, coming in here constantly just looking for his chance. You're pathetic and transparent. Get a life you obsessed little freak.

Let's all remember kelsey tried to scare you into selling at 900 sats. We'll see how that turns out.

yes mee too.because i have heard ferom someone that good turns will take time in life.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
It clearly says why I'm "on edge". Using any excuse (this will be one, you watch) to come in and repeat the same already-addressed shit over and over just to hear himself talk.

You and Piston Honda... boy, that's another story. Talk about shooting yourselves in the foot. We get it, you're at a loss.

No one who actually supports the project even comes to BCT anymore except me trying to keep the stragglers updated. They need a better block feature on here.

You could probably add me to that list to,

And moving the conversation (if there is any) to other sites was the worst idea ever. as I recall saying at the time. you will be on this side of the fence soon enough. another year od nothing happening should do it,
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
After all this time still no body uses startcoin for anything and never will, its totally worthless!!!!
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
its so long already while the only direction in which this coin is going is dooown...
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
START to $1 in 2017.
This is the real target in spite of the time delay  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
buy buy buy, pump, pump, pump  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1120
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Future is unpredictable for any coin but I also am holding good amount which I bought in 1000,s satoshi range. There is huge risk but without taking no win situation. I don't expect that call of 1$ to be true but it is possible to see the price at above 10000 satoshi once again. There has been lot of accumulation over the time.
legendary
Activity: 984
This forum is worthless. None of the people who support the project even come here. It's just a place where Keiser-haters can vent the same irrelevant nonsense over and over. Nothing said here has any effect on the market. It's going up whether I waste my time or not. I'm not informing anyone, I'm just giving idiots like kelsey an excuse to repeat himself.

Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/CrowdWhale and go to v2.StartJoin.com to keep up on events. This forum should no longer be considered a valuable or valid source of info for StartCoin or StartJoin. Don't expect updates here.

Good luck to any lurking supporters. To the bagholders, I hope you get shaken out soon and good riddance.

Why is it so hard for some actual StartCoin team members to show up here with some updates? It's not an attack against you, but I find it odd as a "lurker" and it makes Start look pretty dead.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This coin sucks. Same as his show on RT  Cheesy
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
This forum is worthless. None of the people who support the project even come here. It's just a place where Keiser-haters can vent the same irrelevant nonsense over and over. Nothing said here has any effect on the market. It's going up whether I waste my time or not. I'm not informing anyone, I'm just giving idiots like kelsey an excuse to repeat himself.

Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/CrowdWhale and go to v2.StartJoin.com to keep up on events. This forum should no longer be considered a valuable or valid source of info for StartCoin or StartJoin. Don't expect updates here.

Good luck to any lurking supporters. To the bagholders, I hope you get shaken out soon and good riddance.
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
I have about 20k startcoins and have no interest in the project. Just waiting to dump them once I'm in profit,  if that day ever comes.
In order for me to take an I interest I'd need to know who the devs are, how the community can contact them. What's the short term/ long term plan. Is there a marketing team? How large is the budget? What percentage of startcoin do the core team own?  Daily tweets and Facebook updates.

But with Start even though I come on here every  few days I still don't have a clue what is actually going on other than people hoping it goes up. I know now I'm going to have to hold my bag for the long term now so try not to worry too much. In 5 years every altcoin practically will be worth a lot more than it is now.

For example - this time last year the altcoin which had the 100th largest MK was $175k. Now fast forward  to this year and 100th largest MK is $770k! More & more people are buying into crypto and only 0.00001 of the population have bought crypto. Imagine when 5% of Europeans or Americans own crypto where prices will be. So I'd just buy sit back and chill guys! Acuna-ma-tata
It clearly says why I'm "on edge". Using any excuse (this will be one, you watch) to come in and repeat the same already-addressed shit over and over just to hear himself talk.

You and Piston Honda... boy, that's another story. Talk about shooting yourselves in the foot. We get it, you're at a loss.

No one who actually supports the project even comes to BCT anymore except me trying to keep the stragglers updated. They need a better block feature on here.
legendary
Activity: 1120
That's just it. I've argued the facts on merit and you're still in here fear mongering and repeating the same shit. You're nothing now but a troll and a spammer harassing people who support the coin & the website. So now you just get the names. Go away moron.

Hey buddy.  Why you so on edge?  I think most ppl MORE than have right to attacked START with all such bad dev work/management and poor communication!  OK things MAYBE going good in background but nobody knows what?!  Maybe you have good inside info but 99% ppl do not.  I too attack START cos many of us bought much higher level and this bullshit MM dumpers fuck us all since many many months.  I hope when tech ACTUALLY fuckn come out that MM will come and pump START to moon.  I'm holding mine both cos i have no choice can't dump and take huge loss but also i buy some since last 3 months so i can enjoy some profit which YOU SAY IS COMING.
That's just it. I've argued the facts on merit and you're still in here fear mongering and repeating the same shit. You're nothing now but a troll and a spammer harassing people who support the coin & the website. So now you just get the names. Go away moron.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Let's all remember kelsey tried to scare you into selling at 900 sats. We'll see how that turns out.

i haven't been scaring people into selling anything  Roll Eyes, and there is no way i could possibly advise people to sell; for the very simple reason that i wouldn't advise anyone to buy Maxcoin 2.0 in the first place.

its not all about profits at all, its i believe people should not get involved in any crypto that purely designed to enrich one or a small group of people (doesn't mean a few people can't tag along and equally make a profit)
....its all meant to be an alternative to the greedy bankers fiat (which keiser himself preachers abouts ad nauseam)...no point if those behind crypto just become the new breed of greedy bankers.

you know you've lost all credibility with you're constant insults rather then debating the facts on merit.
LOL, you're such a complete wanker. I'm a "large holder" and I'm not interested in dumping at this price, liquidity or no. Bitter little bean can't wait for anything he can spin to scare people, coming in here constantly just looking for his chance. You're pathetic and transparent. Get a life you obsessed little freak.

legendary
everytime this shit even tries to go up, it dumps LMAO

Hard to make judgments in such low volume and liquidity. One person buys 2 BTC and it's a "pump"... then one other person sells a fraction of a BTC and it's a "dump".

well thats just the thing, to any large holder liquidity is more important then price. liquidity has been low, so any large holder is simply waiting for any increase in liquidity to offload....simply part of trading 101.

blah blah blah

everytime this shit even tries to go up, it dumps LMAO

Hard to make judgments in such low volume and liquidity. One person buys 2 BTC and it's a "pump"... then one other person sells a fraction of a BTC and it's a "dump".

It's not doing anything, really, unless you hold such a small amount that this is meaningful. Most of the volume will wait for Karl to drop his next announcement. No one really knows if he'll meet his deadline or not... and his track record isn't good. I see a market wobbling near-randomly on the whims of a few individuals who have no idea what's going to happen.
legendary
misrepresentations of reality.

no misrepresentation of reality; that Keiser resigned as director Oct 2016, distances himself from startcoin, yet still retains (and is the only person that retains) a "significant control" eg a big stash of coins that could be dumped on a whim at anytime  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: