Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 83. (Read 538973 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 251
The pump has not even Started now. My prediction is BTC at $1000 in 2 month and Start at 100k SAT

Don't miss that  Cool
Totally agree with START.
i think this moment pump until 58K satoshi / START,and after that,will dump until 11K/START at may. and then START go to 1,2$ /START.that's my prediction  Cheesy

Yes we will see some shakeouts on the way to the moon. Don't lose your position  Smiley
yes sir,i and my friend can try push start market,but I hope a lot of people want to help pump this moment. thank you everybody  Wink
#goto+58Ksatoshi
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
The pump has not even Started now. My prediction is BTC at $1000 in 2 month and Start at 100k SAT

Don't miss that  Cool
i think this moment pump until 58K satoshi / START,and after that,will dump until 11K/START at may. and then START go to 1,2$ /START.that's my prediction  Cheesy

Yes we will see some shakeouts on the way to the moon. Don't lose your position  Smiley

Don't miss that  Cool
i think this moment pump until 58K satoshi / START,and after that,will dump until 11K/START at may. and then START go to 1,2$ /START.that's my prediction  Cheesy
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Don't miss that  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler

Don't miss that  Cool
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
see chart.. awesome.. accumulated
goes to the moon
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I sent 1,005 coins and my wallet on my phone for the last 3 months saying sending in next 10 minutes is there away to get my coins to send ??

Contact [email protected]. She can help with mobile wallet issues.
I also have sent 5139 start into account startjoin.com yesterday . but until now has not been entered . only shows 3 confirmation . No matter what the startjoin.com ?
there has been no response till now , what I do not get in trouble deposit today on startjoin.com ?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I sent 1,005 coins and my wallet on my phone for the last 3 months saying sending in next 10 minutes is there away to get my coins to send ??

I have many times and so far still can't get my coins someone else is now looking into this going on almost  4 months now
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
I thought that Max already own a shitload of START.. he is buying it on bittrex? LOL Cheesy

lol he's such a clown  Grin  $1 floor ~Max bwaahahahaha
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

I haven't seen Ducky1 in  awhile. So I'll post it for him. Always got a chuckle out of it.
Activity: 686

I also have sent 5139 start into account startjoin.com yesterday . but until now has not been entered . only shows 3 confirmation . No matter what the startjoin.com ?
legendary

Max has hyped the StartCOIN price more in the last couple of weeks than he ever has.

legendary

Activity: 824
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Poloniex should add START.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
$START added to AZURE!

MEWN!

oh wait, nothing's happened as fucking usual =S
lol

hey world wide whales what are you waiting for? (and especially our UK whale friends ahem....ie. see twitter Wink ) - when will this explode already?
soon m8...hopefully before i go  Tongue  just wish i had more btc on trex  Cry  hope peeps dont buy before my btc arrives
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
$START added to AZURE!

MEWN!

oh wait, nothing's happened as fucking usual =S
lol

hey world wide whales what are you waiting for? (and especially our UK whale friends ahem....ie. see twitter Wink ) - when will this explode already?
Activity: 338
$START added to AZURE!
Activity: 1540
I had high hopes for this. that's not it man. good I sold them months ago.
there is no pump at tonight ?  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: