Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 82. (Read 538973 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Will be pump today,thanks Cheesy
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
Who are actually behind StartCoin and StartJoin? Is the dev team anonymous and what exactly is the role of Max Keiser in this coin?

It's all out there, in reams..... Max is founder and CEO of SJT
legendary
Activity: 1232
Who are actually behind StartCoin and StartJoin? Is the dev team anonymous and what exactly is the role of Max Keiser in this coin?
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
I sent 1,005 coins and my wallet on my phone for the last 3 months saying sending in next 10 minutes is there away to get my coins to send ??

Contact [email protected]. She can help with mobile wallet issues.
I also have sent 5139 start into account startjoin.com yesterday . but until now has not been entered . only shows 3 confirmation . No matter what the startjoin.com ?
there has been no response till now , what I do not get in trouble deposit today on startjoin.com ?
Wish I could get my coins now it's going up good and I'm stuck waiting on my 1,005 coins
This sucks bad
This sucks who ever is in control of Startcoin please replace my 1005 coin that is been sending in your blockchain almost 4 months please send them to my new wallet seq9U5LWHkxnhPEeSAkEKghyK4eSwgTk1V please so I can get my coins back
and I promise if the others one do go through I will send back to you I just want my coins for now

We have resolved the IDENTIFIED trapped deposit issues - please do contact us at [email protected] if affected!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
why you worry about your coins all of the sudden after having this problem for months? maybe because the price of startcoin went up?

dont worry, price will go up a lot more, look bittrex, someone bought 8 btc at 18k
i believe this project will be success , just gonna hold my coins to highest price in market

what project ?
here project https://www.startjoin.com/StartNodes2 
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
why you worry about your coins all of the sudden after having this problem for months? maybe because the price of startcoin went up?

dont worry, price will go up a lot more, look bittrex, someone bought 8 btc at 18k
i believe this project will be success , just gonna hold my coins to highest price in market

what project ?

hi mr.enggar
you can see the project startcoin in startjoin

thank you
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
everytime when theres a dump there new buy support placed again, funny
Bitcoin King BTC
yes , there is nothing, no accumilation at all  Roll Eyes sell guys
legendary
Activity: 1176

what project ?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Bitcoin King BTC

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I sent 1,005 coins and my wallet on my phone for the last 3 months saying sending in next 10 minutes is there away to get my coins to send ??

I also have sent 5139 start into account startjoin.com yesterday . but until now has not been entered . only shows 3 confirmation . No matter what the startjoin.com ?
there has been no response till now , what I do not get in trouble deposit today on startjoin.com ?
Wish I could get my coins now it's going up good and I'm stuck waiting on my 1,005 coins
This sucks bad
This sucks who ever is in control of Startcoin please replace my 1005 coin that is been sending in your blockchain almost 4 months please send them to my new wallet seq9U5LWHkxnhPEeSAkEKghyK4eSwgTk1V please so I can get my coins back
and I promise if the others one do go through I will send back to you I just want my coins for now
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Startcoin is working on my Stuck coins got some back and was told rest will be soon thank you
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
start lookin good  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
me thinks soon this  will be the last chance to buy under 20k coz i heard the walls are a coming... Cool

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
but is the poloniex news true?
if it is...we got a few K of btc waiting for it there Shocked
Activity: 575
Azure + BNK to the future + max keiser + pumpertis  = moon  Grin

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Startcoin is NOT on azure the Github thing was fake anyone can post a pull request it means nothing, all the rest is correct though :-)
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Azure + BNK to the future + max keiser + pumpertis  = moon  Grin

aw snap!
Activity: 824
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
Pages:
Jump to: