Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 80. (Read 538973 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
Any plans to move off X11 algo, with the new ASIC X11 miners, about $1,000,000 is going to robbed from the X11 system in BTC and dollars to pay for the new mining equipment.

And, who wants to be a victim of robbery! LOL

Whilst, the GPU miners don't have to take out BTC and Dollars to get a rapid return on their investment, because their investments last for 3 years.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
START is a Long term investment.
ya its a long term investment i m in since 2015 june.

lol same here
feels like forever..oh wait it is Sad
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
ya its a long term investment i m in since 2015 june.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Margin driven coins on Polo get slaughtered today. Some people will also dump their bittrex coins because of fear. Maybe a good opportunity to catch some cheap Start  Smiley
START price is so cheap because the dev who sold all the coin slowly , said the price would be $1/start . The only lure investors to buy more start. .

I usually never say this in altcoin tading but I will fokus on a longer term on Start. I have the feeling Keiser will hype it again 2016.

If its not working out I don't care so much. Pump or Die  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Margin driven coins on Polo get slaughtered today. Some people will also dump their bittrex coins because of fear. Maybe a good opportunity to catch some cheap Start  Smiley
START price is so cheap because the dev who sold all the coin slowly , said the price would be $1/start . The only lure investors to buy more start. .
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Tough day to Startcoin investors, looks like the price has been falling for days.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
looks like stacy is constantly unloading her sack atm

SAVE US GLASGOW RICKSHAW CAMPAIGN !!!!
https://www.startjoin.com/rickshaws
Activity: 686

Max has hyped the StartCOIN price more in the last couple of weeks than he ever has.

It will be 1 satoshi soon.
MK lie ahead 147K followers on twitter
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Soon we will all be dead
Ah. another Max Keiser shitcoin. Pass.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
Hi
downloaded wallet.
But not have and cannot found any startcoin.conf file.I read complete forum and only see request for conf file.
Pls anyone post conf file for startcoin wallet?

Have you tried running it without a config I do and it works fine
Activity: 61
Hi
downloaded wallet.
But not have and cannot found any startcoin.conf file.I read complete forum and only see request for conf file.
Pls anyone post conf file for startcoin wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Max has hyped the StartCOIN price more in the last couple of weeks than he ever has.

OH HAHAHAHAHA BURRNNN YOU GOT HIM GOOD HAHAHHAA  Roll Eyes

Sure it could dump back down to 5k sat range...but as it APPEARS it SHOULD be going to 50k range again.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

Activity: 65
I get 9 warnings with virustotal, is it save to use the start coin client?

Would you believe us if we told you?

i'm just not sure if i found the right wallet or if somewhere is a newer version, because the wallet version is relatively old and so i decided to ask if you all got these warnings.

There is not a newer version. Development focus has been on the StartJOIN platform and not the coin.

But that is slowly changing as there is, at least, a part-time development team working on StartCOIN.

ah ok, then just the wallet is a bit old, will have a look into the startjoin platform.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I am trying to setup a node using the wallet.  I installed the wallet and went to the router settings and forwarded port 9247.  The wallet is showing no block source avail. and 98 weeks behind.

Do I need a .conf file or am i missing something else?
Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
this has turned out to be a good coin wish i had a few to hold back for a while
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
I get 9 warnings with virustotal, is it save to use the start coin client?

Would you believe us if we told you?

i'm just not sure if i found the right wallet or if somewhere is a newer version, because the wallet version is relatively old and so i decided to ask if you all got these warnings.

There is not a newer version. Development focus has been on the StartJOIN platform and not the coin.

But that is slowly changing as there is, at least, a part-time development team working on StartCOIN.
Pages:
Jump to: