Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 88. (Read 538973 times)

Activity: 575
Merit: 500
You could always pop over to startchatter.net  and chat in real time about any idea you might have
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Hey Startcoiners,

where can I find infos on receiving funding for projects through START?

Have you asked the question on the Startjoin site
i also tried to get some info from startjoin but nobody answer. only better way u can do is read the guide in startjoin project. set a project in startjoin and give them a reward whatever u can through your project, if your project is good and user like it, u will get fund.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
Wow, some epic dumping, Like 700k coins in 12 hours....
despite already holding a bunch if it goes under 6k again I will buy them right up

Jesus the books on this coin look horrific, I can only imagine it's the usual manipulation game?  Trex you see massive btc of sells (still) and one can only assume those will all get pulled when the whales/players of this coin want to enjoy pump fun?  Then all of a sudden the buy side gets padded nicely and the hype/shill begins again with a run to 50-60k? (Hopefully more this time around...lol).  AMIRITE?  Roll Eyes Cool 

Just saying since someone apparently had a bad valentines day and dumped like 201k on the market today?! wth?!  Lol, seems someone wanted out or it's the big boys trying to get others to drop their startcoin?

Without any news from the insiders or "devs" of this coin (seems it doesn't matter anyways) - we see no other value here other than waiting for those in power of this coin to make it fly........as freaking usual.  Roll Eyes Undecided

Something is brewing it seems
legendary
Activity: 1120
Jesus the books on this coin look horrific, I can only imagine it's the usual manipulation game?  Trex you see massive btc of sells (still) and one can only assume those will all get pulled when the whales/players of this coin want to enjoy pump fun?  Then all of a sudden the buy side gets padded nicely and the hype/shill begins again with a run to 50-60k? (Hopefully more this time around...lol).  AMIRITE?  Roll Eyes Cool 

Just saying since someone apparently had a bad valentines day and dumped like 201k on the market today?! wth?!  Lol, seems someone wanted out or it's the big boys trying to get others to drop their startcoin?

Without any news from the insiders or "devs" of this coin (seems it doesn't matter anyways) - we see no other value here other than waiting for those in power of this coin to make it fly........as freaking usual.  Roll Eyes Undecided
Hey Startcoiners,

Have you asked the question on the Startjoin site
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Hey Startcoiners,

I AM
So are these are the devs working on V2 http://www.exlabs.co.uk/ very professional looking

Thanks for posting all this stuff across John, it keeps start at the top of the threads each day
So are these are the devs working on V2 http://www.exlabs.co.uk/ very professional looking
I AM
Startjoin is running much slicker, you have MK on fairly often making comments and stuff is getting funded, It's not like the coin is dead, it's just that they arent sending the info to this forum..... As I said earlier, it's insane
legendary
Activity: 1120
Rumblings of Start on whales menu............. It's not June yet but hey, who know right? ;]
Activity: 1204
Merit: 486
c'mon whales, pump this shit
+1, still waiting...

LOL forget it! That's not how they operate first they will make sure everyone is frustrated enough and dumped their coins and only then they will make a come back. Expect it to fall under 5k and stay there. You better just let it go and try to recover elsewhere.

Btw Max Is a great freedom fighter much better respect to him!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 486
Hahaha what a joke this coin has become to list but a few problems.

I couldn't think of a more worst application of a crypto than crowd funding! You ask for funding and at the end of your 30days pitch the price has fluctuated so much the coin has lost value that you now don't have enough funds, and inversely people won't pledge because they bought at a higher price and are holing on to them hoping it will go higher and they can get out with a gain.

50% pre mine! This instantly makes mining totally worthless, Bitcoin was successful because it encouraged mining which in turn strengthens the network, with premine to use one of Keiser's quotes "its like throwing sand against the sea" What more proof do you need than SMBS its so totally fucking worthless its switching to mine another coin!

StartJoin.com! Encouraging people to deposit at a single point of failure for a weekly worthless 'pay day Friday' is a dangerous centralisation idea. A simple DDoS attack on startjoin.com would render the whole worthless project even more worthless.

But don't worry the emperor Karl will soon be on periscope and we can all gather and marvel he's a genius he didn't just luck into Bitcoin he really creates quality and adds value just look at his black and white picture and big house on twitter he's so sophisticated he's god. Its coming to startcoin soon.. soon.. soon..

The bottom line is its all bullshit and even if it does ever rise EVERYONE will exit at the next high driving it even lower.

It's not very that nice to mention other coin but as an early holder of this coin I can tell you to check out verge/DOGED when I heard Max was involved with Startcoin I thought it would be what Verge/DOGED actually turned out to be. Big shame Startcoin wasted such an opportunity.
I AM
The negativity right now is exactly what smart people buy, and then wait until the mood changes, and then sell.  Wink

you could find a post to this effect about every month....  they must be real smart
Pages:
Jump to: